It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Eerie Footage Appears To Show The Earth BREATHING

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
somebody will be along shortly to explain how this is completely normal. happens all the time etc...

Yup! already been there!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

However, what's really going on is more straight forward. Tree roots, spread out wide underneath the forest floor have detached from their moorings.
The root systems heave under the ground when the trees are caught by wind, making them appear to 'breathe.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
Loose soil and trees swaying in the wind thats all

I come from a dry climate so I have never seen anything like this but I think I agree with dreamfox. It looks to me like there are a bunch of trees with interconnecting roots in really water logged ground; when the wind kicks up and catches the tops of the trees the whole system, trees, roots and the ground that they are tangled in, move with the wind.

Freaky to watch though, but I don't think it's anything supernatural, preternatural, or profound.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That really does look like the earth breathing......good find....

The wind ,soft swampy ground is an explanation but i am not so sure i buy it.....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: purplemer
... or one of the Gods of old awakening...

Not saying it's Cthulhu but it's Cthulhu.

What!? Those are clearly Ent's.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: purplemer
... or one of the Gods of old awakening...

Not saying it's Cthulhu but it's Cthulhu.

LOL!

That does look really freaky! Amazing how many things in the world that are natural seem so other worldly! Or maybe ...they're Ents.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hans moleman!

edit on 11 11 15 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have to agree with water logged earth or had been logged earth, with wind.

There is a spot behind my home next to a river...the area has a stream underground leading to said river.

When it's wet it acts like this, when it's dry it's bouncey but fragile...you can go through to the full or empty tributary.

I also live in Nova Scotia lol.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To me it looks fake. Could be real but looks too dramatic even for root movement. But what do I know.

Can trees respire through the roots or can a form of osmosis take place underground?
edit on 11-11-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This can happen when there's a lot of ground water. Trees being moved by the wind and the rising and falling of the roots,, cause waves under all the ground cover. Most likely, there's soil, leaves, twigs, branches, etc, lying on a swampy part of land. Happened in Japan during/after the tsunami.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
whoa that does look creepy-- don't think I would've been standing around on that too long.
I see that others are saying it's common there. I'd be freaked haha
It almost looks like a plate boundary has opened underneath and filled with mud or something. Very weird looking anyway to say the least!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That does look really freaky! Amazing how many things in the world that are natural seem so other worldly! Or maybe ...they're Ents

Yep im sticking with the Ent theory..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, I am going to guess the explanation to the video of the guy jumping up and down on the bouncy forest floor is... fungus! There are some very large fungi, and the moist decay under the leaves and damp earth seem like perfect conditions for large fungi to grow. Could be a layer of fungus under the leaves. Any Mycologists out there want to weigh in on my guess?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Back then, people were more connected to Nature and saw Spirits and many cultures around the world believed in a "Mother of Nature" associated with fertility and abundance.

Maybe Earth has its own Spirit/Light at The Core/Heart of its being.

Maybe those "tree huggers" are actually affecting Earth in positive ways with their Light/Love.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey... watch the spittle!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The wind is pushing the trees and what is moving underneath are the root system in the very loose ground..the big roots are just like limbs..freaky, might make me motion sick if I was there. The article stated it was a small patch of tree's spared from a clearcut..Im thinking some erosion going on.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Halloween in Novia Scotia? Seems about right.

Nice vids. No one caught on to the fact that in the OP's vid, the blurred cropping is intentional.

In the third vid, that's not water or normal oil.

Man, I wish I could give everyone decoder glasses, so they can see what I see in the videos. Creepy stuff. It looks like the oil and blood rituals were successful.....

I think most humans who have been in the fog all this time, are going to have mass heart failures when they see what's actually coming to fruition. It's going to make nuclear war look like a good pill.

I'll be praying for all.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Man, I wish I could give everyone decoder glasses, so they can see what I see in the videos. Creepy stuff. It looks like the oil and blood rituals were successful.....

I think most humans who have been in the fog all this time, are going to have mass heart failures when they see what's actually coming to fruition.

Which is what exactly?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We have polluted this planet so badly we have caused Mother Earth to get asthma.

Fine caretakers we turned out to be.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join