It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaving the species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

humans were meant to be the most majestic species of the land

Absolutely not. Who says? GOD?

We are a disease, we consume and demand, and then perish. Nothing more. The legacy we leave is the scar on this planet that we even existed, and even that, in time, will fade.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guzzeppi

That's why I hunt. It gives me peace and puts all things in perspective when I'm alone in the woods. It's spiritual. It puts me in my place.

What if you were the hunted?

Would that be as equally spiritual?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Reply to Guzzeppi:

The last time I've had any "spiritual" experiences it was while I was hunting. Strange and unexplained things can happen in the woods when you are alone in the twilight.

That is why I go camping. And don't have to slaughter another life to satisfy my own.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Guzzeppi

i have been looking for a suitable habitat but they are all applied by the laws of humans. when i decided to go where there are no humans, they found ways to prevent me from being there.

This I know all too well. Some entity has been given self appointed power over every inch of land that is not occupied, so that if I choose to venture there, I am breaking some idiotic law..

Born free, to be enslaved... cannot opt out, you break the law, cannot fit in, I do not want to. there is only one option...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

now as today i am leaving the species. i am now not a human.

"She's diffrent, lets kill her!!!!"

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the most intelligent species of the land is by default the one that is above all other species. if god made humans intelligent, then yes god. if humans made humans intelligent then humans decided this.

if god made all the species, and the human species is the only one that is destroying the land, god is not destroying the land by population density. humans are therefore against god, as they are against the other species of the land.

8 billion species on earth their life or death is decided by humans, increasingly their death.

human politics say they own the entire land, but according to population densities, they should only own a fraction of the land.

humans didn't have to be like this and they werent always like this. the destruction of the world by humans did not begin until discovery of technology. before then there wasn't much they could do to destroy it so they had to go with the natural state.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guzzeppi
a reply to: sociolpath

Can't say I've ever met anyone that has felt as you do, but I respect how you feel. Why not try moving to a place where you don't have to interact with human? A place in the middle of nowhere, but a place that can offer you sustenance? There are places like this all over the USA & world to choose from. I wish you nothing but peace in your life.

He is not alone. There are a lot of souls who have the same reasoning and Yeshua, Buddha are two examples in history. You have the whole star seed movement that is for some souls a disconnect from the unnatural, illogical and unaware thing humanity have evolved into. Introvert behavior is created when the specie you are connected to do not measure up in behavior. Then you have the souls who develop advanced "quantum physical"/"spiritual"/synchronistic gifts that cannot be discussed without problems by those who have no experience, creating even more disconnect.

I can say I feel more connected to some dogs and cats than some humans. Empaths are normally very nice to be around but they are not what I regard as normal humans. Some souls are amazing.

Spirit having a experience in a human body.
edit on 9-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A butterfly. I wanna be a butterfly. A pretty purple one with pink polka dots.

And I wanna be able to shoot fire from my antennae.

If you work it out, let me know. I could use the advice.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Im not paying for you to have a transpecies bathroom. =p.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thats the exact opposite of what Jesus and Buddha taught. They didnt have oversized egos, and they didnt separate themselves from other people.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Are you without flaws, of character, of genetics?

Are you without trouble and strife? Have you never failed, never given up? What places you in a position to consider yourself apart from your fellow mortal beings?

What great work have you done, absent the need to cause another to suffer as a result of it, that qualifies you for the sainted position you consider yourself fit to occupy?

You may well be right about your being a singular being, apart from the human race. Humanity expresses the best of its virtues, when its components come together in unity, when its members stand together in solidarity with one another, defend one another, protect one another, and love each other. If you have not experienced that facet of the human condition yet, then that is of course very sad, but that does not mean that it is right to trash the whole idea out of hand.

There is more to the species than you know now, and to make such a judgement absent full knowledge of the best this species can be, is to make a rash choice, not an informed one.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Care to join my Initiative to become an attack helicopter?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

humans were meant to be the most majestic species of the land

We are a disease, we consume and demand, and then perish. Nothing more. The legacy we leave is the scar on this planet that we even existed, and even that, in time, will fade.

Yup, you're consuming bandwidth right now. Better do your part and stop!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Reply to Guzzeppi:

The last time I've had any "spiritual" experiences it was while I was hunting. Strange and unexplained things can happen in the woods when you are alone in the twilight.

That is why I go camping. And don't have to slaughter another life to satisfy my own.

Quite true, there is no need to find a spiritual experience in the killing of "game" animals while in a natural environment. To me hunting is like fishing. When I go fishing it is more like having a license to loiter on a dock, river bank or shore. If it where anything more than fishing, it would be called "catching" and although that is the purpose of baiting a line and hook and flinging it into the water, catching a fish is merely a bonus. I mainly do catch and release, sadly that is not the case when hunting.

As for killing a game animal, I don't go trophy hunting, it is strictly for food and it is reality that something must die so that I may live. A sad but true condition of reality, be it a plant, animal or something grown in a laboratory that dies, that I have to ingest other living things to sustain my body. It is the way of nature and has been since the beginning.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thats the exact opposite of what Jesus and Buddha taught. They didnt have oversized egos, and they didnt separate themselves from other people.

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If I no longer have anything in common with the human species, I am granted to judge the human species.

Therefore the human species can no longer judge themselves, because they are all murderers and liars.

I did not leave the species because I desired to be alone, therefore I have left the species because they are alone.

Therefore to leave the species does not save the species, your species is ready for destruction and my species will observe the destruction.

I will not die alone because your species will not be there, therefore I will not die.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Therefore the human species can no longer judge themselves, because they are all murderers and liars.

No we're not. Many of us are kind and compassionate and even interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Like it or not, we are all humans including yourself, and though there is much we do not like about the world and some of the people in it, we are still humans. But above all else, we are spirits trapped in human bodies for now. One day you shall be set free.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Like it or not, we are all humans including yourself, and though there is much we do not like about the world and some of the people in it, we are still humans. But above all else, we are spirits trapped in human bodies for now. One day you shall be set free.

Nicely said nightstar
I like to say I'm in my human shell for now but one day I'll be outta this shell!!
Much peace to you and to all -nat

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join