It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt hotel workers questioned, re Sinai Plane Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk... plane-crash.html

Investigators pursuing theory that terrorist bomb could have been put inside passenger's luggage in Sharm el-Sheikh hotel room

This is being reported in all British newspapers tonight. I hope this isn't correct because if it was to be true then this could easily happen in lots of other Countries. The logistics of trying to monitor this would be an absolute nightmare.

What they don't seem to be considering is whether this could have been a suicide bomber. If security at the airport was as lax as all the authorities seem to be saying then I suppose anyone could have made their way through without much scrutiny, someone could have even paid to go through which seems to be common place.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Passenger manifest would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.telegraph.co.uk... plane-crash.html

Investigators pursuing theory that terrorist bomb could have been put inside passenger's luggage in Sharm el-Sheikh hotel room

This is being reported in all British newspapers tonight. I hope this isn't correct because if it was to be true then this could easily happen in lots of other Countries. The logistics of trying to monitor this would be an absolute nightmare.

What they don't seem to be considering is whether this could have been a suicide bomber. If security at the airport was as lax as all the authorities seem to be saying then I suppose anyone could have made their way through without much scrutiny, someone could have even paid to go through which seems to be common place.

If you go to this blog you will find somewhere down the page now, an email sent to the blogger which is about information the emailer unovered about how jewish owned companies control security and plane claning etc, in most parts of the world.

As a result of reading the mateial I would suggest that this story has been generated to hide that fact that jewish owned companies seem to control security of many airports around the world.

You will need to hit the refresh button in order to get the lastest material to show. You will then need to scroll down the page.

Link

edit on 10-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Flight 9268 was carrying a total of 224 people, consisting of 217 passengers, of which twenty five were children, and seven crew members. Most of the passengers were Russian, according to the Russian embassy, and a majority were female. There were also four Ukrainians and one Belarusian on board. Most of the passengers were tourists returning from Red Sea resorts. The Association of Tour Operators of Russia released the passenger manifest of all those thought to have been on the flight. The majority of the passengers were from Northwest Russia, including Saint Petersburg and the surrounding Leningrad, Novgorod and Pskov oblasts.

Does not sound like anybody from Muslim areas like Chechnya or places in Southern Russia

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Jewish companies ??? In Egypt....??

In US airport security is run by Transporation Security Administration (TSA) not Jewish companies

Perhaps should avoid anti Semitic conspiracy sites and stick to more objective sources

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
balm could always be applied to the exterior in the form of a sticky square patch

doesn't have to be in the cargo

top topics

join