It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinai crash: St.Petersburg’s bells toll for each of 224 victims as new intel says bomb to blame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

‘90 percent sure it was a bomb’

Consensus appears to be building in the media on the cause of the crash, though it still remains unclear who was responsible for it.

“The indications and analysis so far of the sound on the black box indicate it was a bomb. We are 90 percent sure it was a bomb,” a member of the Egyptian investigation team told Reuters...

On Saturday, Egypt’s lead investigator, Ayman Mokadem, said the plane had suffered an “in-flight break up” with no warning while being flown at cruising altitude on autopilot. The on-board recorders also captured a sudden noise prior to the disintegration...

Sinai crash: St.Petersburg’s bells toll for each of 224 victims as new intel says bomb to blame

There is new intel from the salvaged black box from the crashed A321 flight, that it was a "bomb explosion" that caused the crash. There is however no conclusive information whether it was an internal or external source, but there seems to be indication that it may have been an internal "bomb" explosion that caused the plane to break apart in mid air.

Yep, the Egyptians are 90% sure of that and there is more damning intel from the investigation still.

“There has also been some internet traffic suggesting that there was British involvement in the attack. This was a very sophisticated, carefully planned operation involving many moving parts,” an official told the newspaper.

“We know there are British jihadis in Egypt fighting with members of Islamic State. They were trained in Syria and are now hardened terrorists. Some of the Britons have an electronics background and have been developing some very sophisticated bombs.”

Although, it's still on the "table", meaning inconclusive at this stage. it seems the evidence so far is indicating Western (UK) Involvement in this.

I wonder what will really come of this investigation and how will the Russians react...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

I wonder what will really come of this investigation and how will the Russians react...

No longer just poking the bear, It's stabbing the bear. I think theirs going to be some serious bloody consequences for this action.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Except it doesn't say Western (UK) involvement based on what you posted, it says British Jihadis and that is a significant difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Except it doesn't say Western (UK) involvement based on what you posted, it says British Jihadis and that is a significant difference.

British born, they should lose their national identity once they leave our shores to perpetrate terrorist activities.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I only hope that's how Russia sees it, nothing but just British Jihadist.

But who is to say, when the investigation is yet to be concluded.

It's too earlier to rule out any possibilities as yet. It's just getting to a point where things are not always how we think it may turn out.

It could be "undercover" British jihadist as well.

Until then we wait for the full report..

edit on 8-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Countless mindless brainwashed individuals from the UK, AUS, etc, have gone over to join ISIS in their murder campaign. It's got nothing to do with undercover anythings. there is absolutely zero need for it, when there is a queue of people lining up to go fight with these barbaric criminals.

And there are more where these ilk come from also. The west has been fed so much BS in regards to how evil we are, and it's been promoted in educational institutions so widely, that young impressionable, otherwise decent human beings, are turning into savages for a cause they end up killing themselves, or being killed without cause or glory, for.

It's even cost effective for these barbarians to employ radicalised western youth... kill two birds with one stone, one less inferior islamist, and one dastardly deed done for the cause without shedding a drop of holy arab blood.

No, the club has enough home grown jihadists dancing on the floor, they don't need spooks over there to push buttons...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

That, is very well known ... throughout history.

They are very calm, and very thourough ... one day, maybe tomorrow or maybe 10 years from now. The culprits, whoever they are, wherever they may find themselves, will be found dead ... balls cut off, or body in agony from radioactive poisoning.

But, we will know with 100% certainty ... that those guys, were responsible.

IFF this was a bomb, I feel sorry for those guys already.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, I for one hope Russia bombs the crap out of ISIS twice as hard now.

ISIS wants a crusaders war, I say let's unite and show them that not only Russia but the whole western world should not be messed with.

ISIS needs to become waswas

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Didn''t Russia already spend years in Afghanistan trying to tame it? Him, Cheney, Bushes, do they never learn? Geez, let those people have the Levant and slowly annihilate each other if that is what they want.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I hope to God Russia don't bomb the crap out of us here in the UK. I wouldn't blame them after all we have become the joke of the World. We are that far gone in this Country we invite more of these potential terrorists into our midst as well as letting these British Jihadists come back to our Country.

As soon as they leave to go and fight in another Country they should lose their British passport but that isn't happening. They are still being allowed to come back to this Country.

And what about the British Muslims who haven't gone to fight with ISIS but still secretly support them? There are twice as many in the Caliphate than in our British Armed Forces. That should tell you something

www.telegraph.co.uk...

europe.newsweek.com... reply to: markosity1973

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

There was a scathing OP on RT yesterday indirectly pointing the blame at western intelligence being responsible. That's probably about as direct of an accusation you're going to see right now.

Let me see if I can find it.

So, if the plane was indeed brought down by an ISIS-in-Sinai bomb, either the group have suddenly been blessed with some amazing new technology, or they have suddenly decided to change tactics to mass killings of civilians. If the latter, isn’t it a little odd that, after more than a year of Western airstrikes apparently targeting them, ISIS have failed to launch such an attack against Western civilians – yet are able to respond within weeks to a campaign of Russian airstrikes which, according to the West, are not even aimed at them?

www.rt.com...
edit on 9-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I hope to God Russia don't bomb the crap out of us here in the UK.

I wouldn't worry about that ... the Russians aren't going to start a war, but they're ready if the US starts one.

And I wouldn't believe as much the UK is involved except as the lackey's of the US here. But I wouldn't want to be whoever did this, weather they are in Egypt, UK, US or some Arabs in the desert ... they'll be waking up in the middle of the night, sweating out of nightmares ... screaming: "The Russians are coming".

They're in for a lesson...
edit on 9/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

There was a scathing OP on RT yesterday indirectly pointing the blame at western intelligence being responsible. That's probably about as direct of an accusation you're going to see right now.

Let me see if I can find it.

So, if the plane was indeed brought down by an ISIS-in-Sinai bomb, either the group have suddenly been blessed with some amazing new technology, or they have suddenly decided to change tactics to mass killings of civilians. If the latter, isn’t it a little odd that, after more than a year of Western airstrikes apparently targeting them, ISIS have failed to launch such an attack against Western civilians – yet are able to respond within weeks to a campaign of Russian airstrikes which, according to the West, are not even aimed at them?

www.rt.com...

After doing a bit of googling, the only western airline that I see operating in Sharm El Sheikh is British Airways, and according to news, they had what was likely a rocket fired at an airliner of theirs a few months ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I hope to God Russia don't bomb the crap out of us here in the UK. I wouldn't blame them after all we have become the joke of the World.............

I don't think that Britain has anything to worry about. I'd be more concerned about Russia bombing the United States. It's a well-known fact that the U.S. helps fund ISIS and has provided other means of support, and when Putin started to bomb the heck out of them in Syria, Obama made it clear he wasn't happy about it.

Never mind the fact that despite the claims of the Obama Administration to the contrary, they haven't done squat about the threat from ISIS. They, come to think of it, never did anything to help free Pastor Saeed Abedini, an American-Iranian from an Iranian prison (and other US citizens are being held there too), and yet Obama made a nuke treaty with Iran.

I'm saying this to illustrate my point that U.S. foreign policy is royally screwed up, and no amount of protests from the American people will change the status quo. That is how corrupt our government has become.

Back to Russia,

The plane was blown out of the sky (whether by bomb or missile doesn't matter - it was destroyed on purpose), imo out of retaliation for Russian strikes on ISIS in Syria. And Putin supports Assad, whereas Obama made it clear he wants Assad out.

Then there's Putin's old buddy who "died" in Washington D.C. last week. That wasn't some ordinary heart attack. If you believe that, I've got swampland in Florida to sell you cheap. Lots of it.

I say there's a very good chance that the U.S. had something to do with the downing of the Russian jet and Putin will make all responsible pay very dearly. What's up with the delay in his doing so I am not sure, unless he's trying to keep Obama guessing.

And of course, there's the Trident II missile test the other day.....routine my backside. We are preparing for WWIII.

edit on 9-11-2015 by dianajune because: typo

top topics

join