It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow The Voice data is working

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
Hello everybody this is incredible The Voice app is working and I can communicate and it is doing it it's working it's brilliant full stop next paragraph wow how brilliant this technology is full stop next paragraph I apologize but it isn't my fault karma I am still learning how to use this application full stop
Edits Kama not common karma no not, the word is, karma oh my god when I said, it put a comma symbol there that's all for now thanks go to reply button

Thank you for your purchase of your new "Apple Newton".

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
try to say "comma ',' coma, weather whether comma coma

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Yeah he is a bit of a # full stop

edit on 8-11-2015 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Hello I am using an Android app phone I am using Google with the colours around the g to login with full stop next line it should be on your phone full stop I am not using an Apple phone full stop

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hello yes it is difficult with words that sound the same.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have to admit IMHO this is the best thread in a long time stop.
New line
Beats doom and gloom and I saw a light so it must be a UFO topics stop
New line
Star and flag OP you made my day H4R over and out

ETA I'm not using voice recognition most folks think I'm a moron with a southern drawl the last thing I need is for my phone to think the same.
edit on 8-11-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I'm with you, my android doesn't understand Brogue!
Great thread, it made me night...needed a good laugh.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
thats pretty funny lol

if you have an i phone ask siri what 0 divided by 0 is..

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And this user has over one hundred seventy three MILLION stars credited to his/her 1,3XX posts? WTF?
edit on 8-11-2015 by higherconscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: higherconscience
And this user has over one hundred seventy three MILLION stars credited to his/her 1,3XX posts? WTF?

Also no flags when this thread has 26??

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think you need to try a different voice recognition app. The defaults from Google on android learn from your own voice and don't require "full stop". It's come far from dragon naturally speaking in the 90s on pentium tech, but will have a few years yet to get all the kinks out.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
Hello everybody this is incredible The Voice app is working and I can communicate and it is doing it it's working it's brilliant full stop next paragraph wow how brilliant this technology is full stop next paragraph I apologize but it isn't my fault karma I am still learning how to use this application full stop
Edits Kama not common karma no not, the word is, karma oh my god when I said, it put a comma symbol there that's all for now thanks go to reply button

You are happy and now I am afraid.

Everything we talk about in this house seems to end up on the phone.
I talk in my living room to my daughter about buying shoes, I am spammed for shoes. New phone? All ads lead there. Etc.

But the gotcha moment for me was tonight when my husband and I got into a huge argument.
My phone kept trying to comfort me. I am serious. It was like it loved me and wanted me to calm down.
Everything shown to me was on the same line.

Calm, cool, collected.

I am beginning to get afraid of this technology.
I also got on Spotify and it knew EXACTLY what I needed to hear.

Maybe I am too close to this thing. It has made me wonder..

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Quite amazing how far along technology's coming. I'd say that the voice app beats this shety Swype bar-none. Cheers mates.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oh by the way. You should say 'period' (or whatever punctuation) and new sentence.

Then after a paragraph, say new paragraph. No stops lol

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrissCrossX

What the hell are you people talking about!????

I swear the lack of context in most threads these days has me literally picking my own eyes out!!! ARGHH

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: XCrissCrossX

What the hell are you people talking about!????

I swear the lack of context in most threads these days has me literally picking my own eyes out!!! ARGHH

Until you experience it, it seems crazy I know

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

These threads aren't nearly as bad as my real life experiences. I'm by no means a linear thinker, but my father will jump from one context to the next in a completely random way applying one chunk to the next without end. You have to either be a mind reader or try out dozens of permutations to stumble on the thread that weaves the information together rationally.
edit on 8-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What? No link to the original ATS thread concerning the development of translation? Do you have to piss on every fire you see? Have you ever tried being happy for someone? He's trying to share his newfound tech experience and not everyone's as advanced as you. Miserable old sod.

I havent been smiling much lately and just wanted to thank you for almost making me # myself laughing.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I just read that other thread and I have never been more confused in my life.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yea I read it. That's about the level of randomness Paps uses 24/7. Seems to have no clue they're talking jibberish and expect others to know exactly what they're saying. Imagine someone speaking 2-3x the average speed like that and rarely stopping at a logical endpoint. It's frustrating for everyone (including him).
edit on 8-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join