It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky above LA

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Note that the NAVWARN message runs through tomorrow night and was NOT cancelled after Saturday night's launch.
Oh and that leads me to another thing? Why is that NAVWARN msg you been posting dated for the 15th?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
I made the same mistake.
The stamp is for November 2015

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Why do you think it was intentional?

Maybe because if you and phage can both give testimony as to why it had that effect, I would think they would have that info to the effects before launch? Really?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhageOk I understand That. Thanks

edit on 11/8/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Again. Why do you think it was intentional? Don't you think that there could, just possibly, be other factors which determined the launch time?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Again. Why do you think it was intentional? Don't you think that there could, just possibly, be other factors which determined the launch time?

I think maybe i am being misunderstood, i mean the effects of the launch and how they was a huge aerial display and all that. Are you saying that the?y couldn't predict that but you and Jim both can explain these effects and the testers could not have expected these result's?

ETA: Basically i am saying they predicted the launch time to get the colossal visual effect this missile caused.
edit on 11/8/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

I just have to wonder what kind of nifty fireworks China, Russia, or even Korea might just show off in the coming weeks?

Pretty good chance that Russia had been informed about it. To avoid confusion.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Are you saying that the?y couldn't predict that but you and Jim both can explain these effects and the testers could not have expected these result's?

No. I'm saying that they probably did not launch at that time just so that the launch would be observed. I'm saying there were probably other reasons it occurred at that time.

edit on 11/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you saying that the?y couldn't predict that but you and Jim both can explain these effects and the testers could not have expected these result's?

No. I'm saying that they probably did not launch at that time just so that the launch would be observed. I'm saying there were probably other reasons it occurred at that time.

I understand that, but give an example. Btw see my edit to add to see where I am coming from.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DaMac

Similar color trail/tail as the Norway spiral.

Nice find DaMac

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I didn't need to see your edit. I figured that's where you were coming from.

Example? OK, guessing now, how about there was an observation satellite in the correct position at that time?

How about, they were sure there were no aircraft that shouldn't be there approaching the area at that time?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Sea/Air traffic in the area would be fairly low at that time.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Some programs do select visibility, here's my data on the Russian ICBM warhead tests from Kapustin Yar to Sary Shagan -- I call them 'KYSS' missions --that have sparked some spectacular UFO videos in recent years, because half have occurred in this narrow 'twilight zone'. I don't know why.

The entire report is here --

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok what I am trying to say is this Phage.
Are you trying to tell me and the great folks on ATS that they had no idea that launching this missile at that exact time would not cause a extreme colossal aerial display they way it did?

Even though you and Jim surmised early last night on the effects of the sun had on the plume of this missile and now you are saying they testers had no idea that this effect would not happen yet you both immediately knew of this effect?

Really?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Sea/Air traffic in the area would be fairly low at that time.
I am talking about showboating mass civilian sightings.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Are you trying to tell me and the great folks on ATS that they had no idea that launching this missile at that exact time would not cause a extreme colossal aerial display they way it did?
No. I am not saying that. I don't know how you can get that from what I have said.

I am saying that I don't think they launched at that time in order to produce the display. I am saying that I think they had other reasons for launching at that time. Clear enough?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No that's not clear enough according to the info you gave me last night. Look i am going to hold off on posting any further till some others can chime in and see the deception you are trying to pull off on me.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They didn't "showboat mass civilian sightings", they launched at that time for a reason. One of those reasons was that sea and air traffic was at a minimum then, so there wasn't much chance of interference with the launch.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Look i am going to hold off on posting any further till some others can chime in and see the deception you are trying to pull off on me.

Heh. You're calling me a liar now?
You asked me what I think. I told you what I think.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HomeyKXTA

Test Missle launched from Edward's AFB.
Just what more did Edward Snowden find out that they're willing to start a World War and arms race in his name?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join