It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Associate Found Dead in DC Hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

The death seems highly suspect. Also note the timing of the death and what was going on at the time.

Putin is a much stronger leader than Obama in the USA. I just believe that something The Russian was doing got him killed and I would not put it behind the CIA and John Brennan to have pulled this off. It is absolutely a disgrace and the USA is going to hell deeper under this corrupt administration.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It was on RT. Here's the link:

Russia Today report on Mikhail Lesin

What I found interesting is that last night, this link was on RT's front page but not in a prominent spot. Today if you want to find it w/o this link you'd have to do a search for it. I find that odd since he founded RT and was close to Putin.

Hmmmm.......

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you eat the right food, maybe a heart attack could be avoided. But as a human I love mcdonalds even if it's bad

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

He probably ate the meat tornado. It literally killed a guy last year.
edit on 7-11-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
What?! A 57 year old male dying of a heart attack? Unheard of.

Exactly.

But there're many who'll see a conspiracy where there's probably none. See and this is where I think dictators are born. Dictators are not friendly people to begin with, but death after death and threat after threat pushes them over the edge. Then they're full on dictators, cementing their fate in the history books. They destroy themselves with fear.

I think leadership is prone to this because they hold so much potential power and are so visible (and potentially vulnerable to attack).

The answer I feel is maybe to have democratic government. Representative governments can become dangerously oligarchical. The aim should be to reduce concentration, so power and fear are decentralized.
edit on 11/7/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Uh oh.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Indeed. In this case, I think it's more likely FSB---concerned that the guy was going to snitch about how Gazprom really works?
edit on 7-11-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Most likely the CIA was involved. Putin knew 9/11/2001 was an inside job and they felt that Russia Today was hurting USA interests. Remember Edward Snowden and his role according to Steve Pieczenik who goes into detail on what Snowden was all about.

Last time the USA CIA likely killed Boris Nemetsov to try to put the blame on Putin plus it was rumored he also knew 9/11 was staged because of his thermodynamics background.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Lol. I wasn't going to mention vodka, but I sure as hell thought it!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

But don't you see? It happened on US soil so obviously it was a covert CIA operation. They have these little blue pills that cause blood to rush to your weiner. Guaranteed the CIA put 20 grams of those crush pills into this man's herbal green tea causing blood flow to increase so rapidly that he not only had a heart attack, but blood literally burst out of the end of his penis. It's true because conspiracy. OBVIOUSLY!!! How can people not see it?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aj023

could you elaborate to a whole story? make it relevant

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

ROFL!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

What is this obsession with the title "Putin associate" ?

Under the photo they wrote his formal previous job - "President Putin is seen with then-Media Minister Mikhail Lesin"

Joe Biden is Obama associate ? May be Kerry ? - in some sense - yes/

But in similar circumstances they wouldn't be called Obama associates, but probably stand on their own.
edit on 7-11-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A family member called it a "heart stroke." When I saw the headline on the front page of ATS under, "Breaking Alternative News," a little shock wave went through me. I pay attention to those kinds of sensations. It's very interesting he was in D.C. when he passed and had been suffering from a prolonged, unidentified illness.

People of great wealth and prominence today have access to all manner of advanced health treatments and practitioners to maintain their vigor and longevity. They are not going to let a little thing like death of the body take them out if they can help it. When a person rises to the top, not only do they have all sorts of professionals protecting their wealth but their health and well-being as well.

I don't think this was a run of the mill "heart stroke."

edit on 7-11-2015 by tweetie because: Added the word Alternative.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

thanks for the reminder

This is my bet as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
At first glance I thought the thread read "Putin Assassinated"...I came in to raise holy hell about propaganda and was shocked to discover it was this associate dude. Well, of course said the horse. It's absolutely inconceivable anyone could assassinate Putin. He's such an adorably sweet and genuine guy! Everyone loves him!

"Many have tried...and died".
~ The Reverend Mother

Sorry had to get that out.

Seriously though, unusual circumstances...except this part:

who's been accused of curtailing the country’s press freedoms...

Well there it is.
I guess the people have spoken.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
...seems someone else beat me to that CIA dart video. (post deleted)
edit on 8-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good grief! I nearly had a heart attack then! I either need to slow down my reading or get some better glasses I just saw Putin found dead in hotel room lol

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you sleep with the Devil, you're bound to get burnt.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There is that possibility or maybe a third party trying to instigate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join