It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro -refugee activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I find it is not very commendable for these groups to act like wild animals in the pursuit of there cause. By all mean they can protest however the message they are sending is disrupted and rendered redundant as soon as these groups lightly riot in public places.

Activists threw smoke bombs in a clash with police at London’s Eurostar terminal during a pro-refugee demonstration on Saturday night.

The Guardian

Scotland Yard said that the protesters, many in black and with hoods and scarves covering their faces, were quickly removed from the area

The Times

No Borders is a network of groups and individuals who fight against borders and immigration controls. We believe in freedom of movement for all.

UK No Borders

This network started in 1999 had has gained quite a following across Europe and after reading their unofficial manifesto it's clear that they are operating on idealism that serves only to grab headlines in their stunt activism which according to their manifesto is a big NO NO. It also states that migrants may be the first to be under attack but they wont be the last. How true those ominous words are as the East and West struggle to make comprise.

All No Borders want to achieve is a planet where everyone can move freely across without political interference. That's also what terrorist groups want.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No Borders is an anti-capitalist movement. Borders are created by, and serve, capitalist elites. Borders are used to divide and rule us, for example to set "citizens" competing against "illegal" workers, and to impose the law of the market. Capitalist markets, nation-states, and their borders, have grown up together in history, and still rely on each other today.
- from your link.

They should lead by example and piss off to Syria and other M.E countries and deconstruct all the borders over there fist - starting with Israel.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A lot of these people are just anarchists. David Gilmour's son Charlie was amongst them as usual. These are usually the types who start these riots. Rich kids with too much time on their hands and without a real clue about life in general.a reply to: Tindalos2013

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeaaa it's amazing how they want to hang out in places like England (border? Try "island") and other civilized countries but never seem to pop up in the armpit nations of the world to try and get rid of their borders, isn't?

Then again, after a hard day's protesting, who doesn't want to be able to pop into the pub, have a beer, then go home and watch BBC in their government subsidized housing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Meh.

Kids will look for any excuse to start a riot.

They'd start a riot over Crusty the Clown eating a ham sandwich on Tuesdays if they could rally together enough of their pals for it.

I'd kill to have half of their energy and free time.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

So what do you propose?

Lock us all in prisons. That's what should happen to terrorists so with your logic should happen to us.

At this rate our kids futures will be fantastic:

Don't go out when its dark
Don't watch anything violent of tv.
Don't drink alcohol
Don't eat sugar.

All in order to keep us safe from the terrorists.

Ridiculous but unfortunately this is where we are going.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
This whole 'no borders' thing is HIGHLY supported and funded by George Soros.

I linked it in the camps burned in Sweden thread.

He is a HUGE NWO supporter.

This is not some grass roots, of the people movement.

It is a SMALL part of a huge agenda TPTB are pushing through with the help of the UN.

ETA:

Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees

Leftist Billionaire admits national borders are the “obstacle” he is fighting against

Int ellihub

Orban Accuses Soros of Stoking Refugee Wave to Weaken Europe

Rights groups have criticized Orban for building a razor-wire fence on the border, tightening asylum laws and boosting his support among voters with anti-immigrant rhetoric. Soros, who was born in Hungary and is one of the biggest philanthropists in eastern Europe via his foundations and university, gives grants to organizations that provide legal assistance to asylum seekers.

Soros said in an e-mailed statement that a six-point plan published by his foundation helps “uphold European values” while Orban’s actions “undermine those values.”
“His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle,” he said in the statement. “Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

Bloomberg

Follow the money and motivation.
edit on 11 4 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in seeing this obvious ploy. Perpetrated by the racist etc...dialectic...sucking the young and ignorant or older and foolish legions into a cohesive voting majority.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in seeing this obvious ploy. Perpetrated by the racist etc...dialectic...sucking the young and ignorant or older and foolish legions into a cohesive voting majority.

Sadly, to few recognize this the for the manipulation that it is.

I added the link to the Soros quotes into my above post.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thanks mate... Soros is a terrible, manipulative goon.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
How does Soros and the powers behind unlimited refugees of little economic worth, benefit from all of this? How does lowerING your own countries standard of living benefit the elites?

edit on 4-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pretty much conspiracy 101 ... unified global governance provides an entire host of new potential control points.

However just for conversation. ..I recall reading that Alexander the great was motivated in some part to conquer the world.. in order to end racism after having heard his father Phillip refer to his mother (Armenian ) as a barbarian during his youth. As noble as his notion for a racism free world may have been...his method not only practiced more of the same and even worse in terms of violence, but bred a different beast of ego , narcissism . and tyranny.

Soros as well as others in the Elite believe their world view is the appropriate one. To the exclusion of yours and mine.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeaaa it's amazing how they want to hang out in places like England (border? Try "island") and other civilized countries but never seem to pop up in the armpit nations of the world to try and get rid of their borders, isn't?

Then again, after a hard day's protesting, who doesn't want to be able to pop into the pub, have a beer, then go home and watch BBC in their government subsidized housing.

So, just so i understand you. If YOU were fleeing your country because of war and violence and in search of a better life, you would NOT go to the nicer, first world, modern, clean country that welcomes you, but instead you would consider going to a country that you will have a hard time finsing work in, accomodation, and a general helping hand to start your life.

Are you seriously questioning why they choose to come here?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So, just so i understand you. If YOU were fleeing your country because of war and violence and in search of a better life, you would NOT go to the nicer, first world, modern, clean country that welcomes you, but instead you would consider going to a country that you will have a hard time finsing work in, accomodation, and a general helping hand to start your life.

Genuine refugees should seek asylum in first safe country. But these economic opportunist migrants are not dumb, from a en egoistical perspective going to the best country possible makes sense, from their point of view. But it still does not mean they should be allowed to do so, because it leads to a total anarchy of open borders, where everyone can go anywhere at will. A country that allows such a thing not survive in the long term. Immigration control is as crucial as territorial integrity, if not more so.
edit on 5/11/15 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maslo

Genuine refugees should seek asylum in first safe country.

What an utterly, incomprehensibly idiotic thing to say.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What an utterly, incomprehensibly idiotic thing to say.

Nope, it is a well known principle of international law. Otherwise they are country shopping, not running for their lives. It is in the refugee convention for a reason (article 31):

The Contracting States shall not impose penalties, on account of their illegal entry or presence, on refugees who, coming directly from a territory where their life or freedom was threatened in the sense of Article 1, enter or are present in their territory without authorization, provided they present themselves without delay to the authorities and show good cause for their illegal entry or presence

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yes

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Like breeds like...ever lived in foreign lands for an extended tenure?

You sound like an arm chair quarterback on Monday. I'm not trying to be rude but parroting the propaganda doesn't mean it's right.

I mean hey all white people in the west are racist too according to your line of thought. Are you sure corporate desires aren't somehow involved?

Mighty quick to label others I'd say

new topics

top topics

join