It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs our presidents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We often hear of those who run the secret government, but this might be the beginning of how it was created and possibly who some would be today.
theintercept.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I had never heard of it. Very interesting read.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious who it is;

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Or as a staff member of the 1970s congressional investigation of Kennedy’s murder said in an interview with Talbot: “One CIA official told me, ‘So you’re from Congress — what the hell is that to us? You’ll be packed up and gone in a couple of years, and we’ll still be here.’” According to The Devil’s Chessboard, the Safari never ends.

OP's link.

Interesting. I've never heard of the Safari, either.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

New to me as well, thanks OP.

I think there are several factions at play here; not a lot, but still plural, not singular...

In addition, I think the motives behind each range from malevolent to benevolent.

"...Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” David Rockefeller, Memoirs 2002

edit on 4-11-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

US elections. With so much at stake, what would stop the shadow gov from cooking the whole thing?

When have the American people actually seriously questioned their process? When have outside monitors been allowed to review the process?

I'll give you a hint: never.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

When have the American people actually seriously questioned their process?

In 2000, when Gore won the popular vote but good ol' Dubya got to play president.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

In 2000, when Gore won the popular vote but good ol' Dubya got to play president.

Yes and if he had gotten to serve like the people wanted and voted for, he would have never gone into Iraq, and we would have avoided many of the current disasters. When you try to skirt what's just, bad things happen.
edit on 11/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The "Safari Club".. surprised this is so widely UNknown, especially here on ATS. Will need to do some digging on this topic now
thanks OP!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

US elections. With so much at stake, what would stop the shadow gov from cooking the whole thing?

When have the American people actually seriously questioned their process? When have outside monitors been allowed to review the process?

It's pretty obvious from the past few general elections that Heisenberg has had his mask on.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

For goodness' sake, we don't even require identification to vote!!!

Beyond that, if I were so inclined, I could easily vote four (4) times in each election.

1) My regular ol' vote

2 & 3) My two brothers, who for years have lived in another town/district, still appear on the sign-in logs at my voting place. I could easily return at different times of the day to vote in under their names

4) I know that my name still shows up at my old polling place (same town but different area)

Nobody is minding the store.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is true that we're not tracking who is voting...
but we're also not doing anything with the votes, so what does it matter?

The person counting the votes decides what's voted, then they hand it over to the people in power who do whatever they want anyway.

If voting actually had the power to change anything, they wouldn't let us do it. This hasn't been a free nation since shortly after it was founded- and the last of it was bought at auction in 1913.

You want to know who is really running things, look no further than the people in charge of the money.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

When have the American people actually seriously questioned their process?

It wasn't the first time in US history that a president was decided by electoral college.

Remember, those "oh so holy" founding fathers created the electoral college to keep their friends in positions of power no matter how the white landowners voted. They'd be rolling over in their graves to know that former slave race, savages, and others can vote now alongside women! And people that don't own land!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
MEH, NOBODY will ever convince me BUSH wasn't run by daddy via the VP.a reply to: Vector99

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

consciouslifenews.com...

Back then and its still here controlling knaves like Obama, Hillary and Bush and all the rest of them!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Ithink they wouldn't like alot of things that happen now.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sounds like a list of puppet states controlled by US. The US on the other hand is controlled by another entity.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Excellent read. Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The presadent is run by the LA LI LU LE LO. They are a group that is neither left wing nor right wing and controls the government from behide the scenes no mater which party is in charge.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

With Obama, obviously the Saudis or other muslim extremist groups....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join