It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to reveal the greatest secret of all Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
rofl, this is a huge mega conspiracy!
And the OG of the thread is Trifecta!
Im just joining along, since i love conspiracies

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Is that supposed to be funny??

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

no, maybe things arent really the way you think they are. Maybe we still are those cave dwellers who draws and paints on those cave walls about dragons, starlights.. Maybe the simplest of solutions gives the greatest imaginations..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We are made of atoms and so are galaxies so people shouldn't dismiss your secret out of hand. But are they fighting or making love with one another. And what is all that dark matter laying around, or shouldn't I ask.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

And what is all that dark matter laying around, or shouldn't I ask.

It's dragon poop, apparently.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Every one of us, is a galaxy. Holding billions of stars, with a black hole in the middle. The black hole is the very soul or our true nature, around it is a pure light.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

All your bases are belong to us...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It depends what letter your soul is.
I'm an R soul, and so I have a brown hole instead of a black hole.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I Imagine the universe is so big that these huge celestial conglomerations might actually be microscopic in comparison to what is really out there as thus might just be atoms or cells of something even more colossal that we never can understand.
edit on 11/3/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

im lost?

oh you mean taking a shi*
edit on 3-11-2015 by rajas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Say it out loud...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Who is saying in the beginning there was nothing? The idea is that the entire 'universe' existed as a singularity prior to Big Bang.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Are you ready? I'll be straight to the point. Let you digest it. And then put together care package of my proof. Here it goes:

Nebula and galaxies of every type in this Universe, are titanic Astral beings interacting and/or fighting. The Milky Way galaxy is actually a cavalcade of what humans would recognize as Asiatic, Celestial Dragons in a spiraling coil.

Chew on that. Examine images of nebula. Use your imagination.

What's wrong with us being microscopic particles of any kind on a petri dish which is our universe...relatively speaking.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would go one further, if the galaxy was a dragon the Earth would clearly be a haemorrhoid, us humans are such a pain in the arse.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Time doesn't exist, never has and never will....

It's just a mechanical construct our minds use to make sense of our environment.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

no, maybe things arent really the way you think they are. Maybe we still are those cave dwellers who draws and paints on those cave walls about dragons, starlights.. Maybe the simplest of solutions gives the greatest imaginations..

Tell that to my Quantum Physics lecturer.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dunno... we know so little, that something along the lines of the OP's big secret (to some) wouldn't terribly surprise me.

Although I'd venture it's a tad more likely the biospheres of planets (if there are more biospheres) could be seen as one being, who knows if there's an upper size limit? Perhaps plasma can be sentient and thus stars could be, too?

We humans are macrocosms for various colonies of microorganisms, so perhaps the infinite regression/ extension ideas popular with certain novice smokers of certain weeds (whoa, like whole universes could exist in my hand) are true in a sense.. .we simply do not know.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can light escape your eye once it enters the event horizon?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Murgatroid

Who is saying in the beginning there was nothing? The idea is that the entire 'universe' existed as a singularity prior to Big Bang.

Im not allowed to interfere with your universe, so lets say im an alien.
What if no one really knows, maybe all we are, is created in your head, with that first breath after being born.
Maybe the story holds a transcending value, maybe that towering babylon tower was a simple observatory.

The rules are, when im within this universe i am a human.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Have you got laser eyes???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join