It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shout out to all the couples on ATS, but how many of you are there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know if you out there on ATS have twigged, but I am nonspecific's *coughs* better half *coughs*.

I was just wondering if there are anymore out there in the ATS ether?

I love the fact that nonspecific has introduced me to thi site and that it has sparked many a conversation/debate/argument.

It has allowed to explore different thoughts and ideas and showed off our mutual ignorance on both sides so we can learn even more off each.

I am just wondering if any other couples are having similar experience or indeed if there are any pitfalls!?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

My significant other is also on this site, although not as active as me. I shared a similar experience - it allows a different converstaion and new topics to come up that wouldn't have otherwise (off of ATS)

Pitfalls are that your "better half" can use your posts against you lol oh well, I shamelessly will always write and say what I believe

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

My significant other is also on this site, although not as active as me. I shared a similar experience - it allows a different converstaion and new topics to come up that wouldn't have otherwise (off of ATS)

Pitfalls are that your "better half" can use your posts against you lol oh well, I shamelessly will always write and say what I believe

I will lay the law down with that one, using words like "vice" and "grip".
Lol

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mura44 is my cuddle monster

She isn't as active as she would like, but her job takes up a lot of time, I made an avatar for her to her specific request, only to have BFFT make one she loved even more !!!!

Damn that monkey LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My husband is also here. He wasn't ever going to be because we had a bad experience on a previous site when others found out we were both active on it. It was easy for him to ignore me when we both still had our own machines. Then both our machines imploded and he was forced to watch me post and got too intrigued to resist.

Generally, we don't both tend to work the same threads or the same forums very often. At most, you'll find us on some of the political stuff. He's far more scientifically oriented than I am and I like the prediction and theological stuff a lot more.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I also have avatar envy.
i need to get a new one but cant think of any specific, ironically enough.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

LMAO

When you're ready give us a shout over at Avatar creations Just throw ideas out there and see what happens, there's no ego just a bunch of people having fun, pick up what you like and reject what you don't.

An avatar can take minutes with one artist, or weeks with all of us pitching in.

As long as you're happy we're happy

Cody

edit on 2/11/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What? I love your avatar....

Cheers

Oh and my wife lurks but is a Facebook monster

edit on 2-11-2015 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

I can take or leave facebook.

Nahhhhh!! ATS all the way, baby!!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My old man is a FB junkie also!
He does sometimes frequent paranormal sites.

Occasionally he'll ask if there's anything interesting on "my" website (chuckle...like I own ATS!) and I'll lead him to a particular thread in which case he takes over my machine and I have to get on my phone.

I don't think he has the patience. He isn't really the type to "search" for things. He kind of just wants it handed to him!
My kids enjoy it here. My 15 year old must get permission though to "look over my shoulder" as I have stumbled upon some "risky" shall we say conversations. My 18 year old took over my laptop once for a couple of hours and finally I was like "hey! get on your phone and make your own account!" LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I am a couple... or half of one. My husband is not very active, but he's here. Hi honey!
edit on 11/2/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Hi honey!

Hey there.

Watch what kind of trouble this stirs up.

edit on 2-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Legal disclaimer: i take no responsibility for any arguments amongst or imbetween couples.

Phew!! Glad i put that up quick!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I was just playing (or was I). BH and I are not a couple.

Although she is one of my favorite members.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You had me going! And then I thought...Uh-no?

But, maybe you all should jump on over to that polygamy/polyandry/group marriage thread!

LOL I'm just kidding!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Valentines Day isn't enough, have to bring the lonely people down all year

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Awwww, i am sorry my lovely,

He can be a complete **** if that helps.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Awwww, i am sorry my lovely,

He can be a complete **** if that helps.

I will agree to that.

There is something to be said for a solitary life.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why are you calling me lovely :0 Hmm, maybe my avatar doesn't appropriately represent my physical self, but to what I love. Who's he? And I'm pretty sure we all can be bad at times.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I second that!

<<   2 >>

join