It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The recovery of secret documents and other records from the New York station should follow well-rehearsed procedures laid out by the agency after the Iranian takeover of the United States Embassy in Tehran in 1979. The revolutionaries took over the embassy so rapidly that the C.I.A. station was not able to effectively destroy all of its documents, and the Iranians were later able to piece together shredded agency reports. Since that disaster, the agency has emphasized rigorous training and drills among its employees on how to quickly and effectively destroy and dispose of important documents in emergencies.
As a result, a C.I.A. station today should be able to protect most of its secrets even in the middle of a catastrophic disaster like the Sept. 11 attacks, said one former agency official. ''If it was well run, there shouldn't be too much paper around,'' the former official said.
originally posted by: gazzerman
explosive fail safe materials, it almost seems crazy to me that it would not be.
This makes it clear and simple why WTC-7 came down
and why we won't get the truth about its collapse.
''If it was well run, there shouldn't be too much paper around,'' the former official said.
constructed worse than a african mudhut
originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
How is this s&f worthy?
originally posted by: Curious69
a reply to: hellobruce
Yes the NIST report showed that the breaking of 1 column in the building caused the whole thing to collapse, so with that in mind and the fact that it must have been constructed worse than a african mudhut there would be no need to rig the whole building.
You'd have to make sure no one gets to examine the rubble and debris as well.
originally posted by: babybunnies
They report that WTC 7 has collapsed, but it's clearly standing in the background.
1) What happened to the two MOSSAD agents that were captured in New York shortly after the planes hit the towers
2) What happened to the HUNDREDS of TONS of silver that were being stored at the WTC basement that were never recovered?
3) Why has footage of planes approaching The Pentagon never been released, but footage of every other plane was?
5) What happened to the massive hurricane that was supposed hot hit New York on 9/12 ?
6) What happened to the investigation into the $2 TRILLION in missing funds from the Pentagon budget?