It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson says Halloween is the day when ‘millions of children…celebrate Satan’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HorusChrist

I appreciate your input HorusChrist! You've made some decent points about what you think Jesus might say to Mr. Robertson's antics.

This thread is focused on the conspiracy aspect of what Robertson said. What interests me is his typical "Skull and Bones" style connections, his considerable success in changing the American political landscape, not to mention the media empire he has successfully built.

I just don't think ol' Pat is as nutty as he can seem to be. I think there's more at work. What do you think?
skull and bones connections good point. do we really want to listen to a guy like that on morals . . . sinner, in on torture, illegal wars, spying, crashing the economy etc, that is what skull and bones types do. Like that other thread here says, was Jesus a conservative? Uhhhh he got tortured to death, he wasn't the one doing it, what does that say?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MysterX
..poor old Satan, can't he have just one single day to himself?

He has April 15th.
satan aka Saturn has one day a week too . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Does what Pat Robertson says matter to anyone, except the two dozen people who watch the senile old fossil? Seriously, how many people are the least bit effected by this joke of a 'broadcaster'?

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
Does what Pat Robertson says matter to anyone, except the two dozen people who watch the senile old fossil? Seriously, how many people are the least bit effected by this joke of a 'broadcaster'?

you could say none of this discussed here matters

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Robertson had nothing to do with skull znd bones. The only people invited into that secret society are students at Yale university. If someone can provide evidence he's a member of CFR or another secret society or bohemian grove is love to see it otherwise it's here say from a Christian basher.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh now all of a sudden you like alex jones when he conveniently says something that matches your own Christian bashing ideals. Thanks fir that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure most of those children have no idea how Halloween originated. Nor do I think any of these children for one second think about the devil.

In my opinion, they should just call it "free candy day" and let the kids have at it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hey a broken clock still gets the time right twice a day.

Robinson is a freaking nut job and I don't need Jones to tell me that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
I'm pretty sure most of those children have no idea how Halloween originated. Nor do I think any of these children for one second think about the devil.

In my opinion, they should just call it "free candy day" and let the kids have at it.

How would a child even know what a Devil is if fear based adults didn't tell them.

My grandson is being raised to be good because it's his personal responsibility. No God. No Devil.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
pat robertson is a delusional relic of times long past who feeds like a vampire on money and attention

just stop talking about him
let him and his viewers fade into obscurity
their only mark on the world temporary contempt for holding everyone else back for so long

its almost over
while they thrash and rage
all we have to do is wait
edit on 4-11-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I love Satan. He holds orgies every night... drugs... banquets... Party! Party! Party!

Bliss on tap!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I just love your simple logic. Have a great life.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Annee

I just love your simple logic. Have a great life.

it's taken me a Lifetime to simplify.

We create so much of our own drama.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Robertson had nothing to do with skull znd bones. The only people invited into that secret society are students at Yale university. If someone can provide evidence he's a member of CFR or another secret society or bohemian grove is love to see it otherwise it's here say from a Christian basher.
He did go to Yale. he's pals with bonesmen like W Bush. he lied to get out of combat in the military like W did. he went to yale for law school but then failed the bar exam so decided to use religion as his scam in life instead. His daddy was senator Absalom Robertson who was rich and gave Pat all his opportunities in life, a thing bonesmen always do.

Pat Robertson is not all bad though. He supports legalizing marijuana and he is 100% correct on that.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Pat Roberstson is a is a scam artist sinner that has spend his life scamming with is personality millions of Christians to feed his quarter of a billion coffer.

He is like a snake oil salesman with his personalized protein drink that claim to make anybody a super man.

Is always a fool out there that will keep feeding this man coffers as usual.

I still can not comprehend why people call him a religious leader.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

pat Robertson is pretty satanic

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join