It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson is a Creationist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
we have enough fundamentalist in government already...

ORLY?

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Metallicus
Actually, Dr. Carson seems like one of the most intelligent, dare I say Presidential of all the candidates available. You may have a bias against Dr. Carson's beliefs, but that doesn't make him wrong and definitely doesn't make him ignorant. Don't vote for him if you don't want to, but the man is impressive as a human being if nothing else.

Carson thinks that Satan inspired evolution, that there's some doubt about gravity and how the Earth got to where it is, that the Jews could have avoided the Holocaust if they'd all had guns and that the Affordable Care Act is the worst thing to hit the USA since slavery.

Just curious. Do you believe that or are you just posting it? I ask because no university educated person would think that.... let alone say it.

Check it out....

ourfuture.org...

link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

you are nutty

we have a pres now that makes that claim

A claim that "Satan" is at work here?

Sources and links, please.

Yeah, I'm nutty.

Love,
Jill

link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
But did not George W Bush lead the US into war because he thought God spoke to him and said I got your back buddy. When religion is used to further political agendas it will lead to all kinds trouble.

Ben Carson will not be a great leader because he is foolish, unwise. America has not had a great President for many decades now because all candidates are corrupt to the point of absurdity.

Are you making the claim that gw was full of it and did not hear from god and that god really did not have his back?

link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Fine post three, not asking for every single one.

I mean really you are going to say past leaders didn't have religious beliefs that conflict with science? That those leaders did a "bad" job because of those beliefs? Your bias is showing.

No I am not, I was just asking who your examples would have been.

Too much importance placed on this. The presidents ideas on creation wont affect his foreign policy or domestic.

Have we had a president that ever came out and said they believe in a ridiculous idea that hasn't been accepted for centuries?
That is all I am asking, for some one that has came out with this staunch of a believe. The closest I can think of is Bush about the war, in which he was widely ridiculed for and was a horrible decision

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: introvert

I agree, but what else he would be doing, then, I guess is still a lot of preaching he can do from the white house still.

Is always checks and balances but when it comes to executives decisions well that is another topic and all presidents seems to love to sign them.

I really don't worry about it. Carson is not going to become president and his religious beliefs will not matter a bit once he fades in to history.

Unless Sanders can get people out to the polls at the primary, Clinton has this is in the bag. So I don't find it worth the time investment to worry about religious loons that have no chance to become president.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We need a Ben Carson meme to spread. Something like "Ben Carson - Doesn't believe in science. Still did his job. ". If someone could make that happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think she or he did, but when it comes to creationism or young earth believers is no way to have a meaningful and enlightened debate at all, actually this is a topic that I no longer pursue myself, but when it comes to Ben Carson and his dreams of becoming a president that is another thing I have read and research on him enough to know that a presidential candidate material he is not at all.

Thanks for participating, marg!

I always enjoy your posts.
And I'm a "she", in case it matters.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are you making the claim that gw was full of it and did not hear from god and that god really did not have his back?

I would.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: intrepid

Do you believe that or are you just posting it? I ask because no university educated person would think that.... let alone say it.

he attributes the rise of Darwinian thinking to the influence of “the Adversary” — i.e., Satan.

From the article.

Few bullet points:

1- Is he wrong? Prove it.
2- What religious aspect has been added to society?
3- As has been pointed out... even though the prez has no influence on this type of issue(look at what it takes for an Amendment change), why are we even discussing this? To throw # on the man?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

But did not George W Bush lead the US into war because he thought God spoke to him and said I got your back buddy. When religion is used to further political agendas it will lead to all kinds trouble.

Ben Carson will not be a great leader because he is foolish, unwise. America has not had a great President for many decades now because all candidates are corrupt to the point of absurdity.

Right, the mideast wars are working out so well, eh?
edit on 28-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

you are nutty

we have a pres now that makes that claim

A claim that "Satan" is at work here?

Sources and links, please.

Yeah, I'm nutty.

Love,
Jill

If one claims to be a Christian in front of the nation then they are accepting everything that comes with that including your ridicule

link   

I don't know about what Tindalos would say, but YES. He did NOT "hear from god", and "god" did NOT really 'have his back.'

He was FULL OF IT, and there was no "God told me to invade Iraq" except in his imagination.

Dude - seriously, you think war is okay?
Never ending war?

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah oil and strategic positioning had nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Being a Christian DOES NOT MEAN accepting "six-days creationism" as truth.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Right, the mideast wars are working out so well, eh?

are you asking my opinion?

I am saying that gw is fine and it seems that the war went the way he chose and that does not mean I agree with it

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think she or he did, but when it comes to creationism or young earth believers is no way to have a meaningful and enlightened debate at all, actually this is a topic that I no longer pursue myself, but when it comes to Ben Carson and his dreams of becoming a president that is another thing I have read and research on him enough to know that a presidential candidate material he is not at all.

Well one thing for sure, he doesn't fit into the
" novus ordo seclorum " agenda at all.
So I wouldn't worry bout the man gaining office to much.
I don't see it happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Being a Christian DOES NOT MEAN accepting "six-days creationism" as truth.

Are you sure?

got any link for that?

just in case you missed it
edit on 28-10-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The GOP, if it keeps this up (Rand Paul stooped so low as to declare that Bernie Sanders' policies would result in 'mass genocide'), is indeed toast. Dead. Ruined. DOA. Dead on arrival. They are (as I have been stating since the midterms) DEFINITELY imploding.

Yep. It certainly looks like the Republican party is in its death throes. Who knows exactly how long before its disintegration is complete or what will emerge from its ashes, but it's becoming increasingly clear that the party is falling apart.

Their policies defy common sense. They attack everything including each other. The only real footholds they have are in gerrymandered districts.They're toast on a national stage because their policies and ideas are so nonsensical that its difficult to pull in moderates.

If you're just going to blame the poor and foreigners for every problem you're going to run into a brick wall sooner or later if you stay on that course. Most people aren't stupid enough to fall for that position at every turn. They've essentially just taken a policy of blaming the people who can't defend themselves.

As far as Carson is concerned...... He, like Trump, are a laughing stock to those who aren't conservative. What is sad is that conservatives refuse to take an honest look at thier rhetoric and policies and see what is so repulsive.

Why do people laugh at conservatives?
Only conservatives don't understand.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah oil and strategic positioning had nothing to do with it.

Oh yeah, I forgot Jesus was a Jew, huh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join