It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian beaten, held for days despite video proving innocence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Dude looked nervous to begin with and was acting suspisious. Then he resisted arrest an dgot a kick to the ground. Seen th e same thing on cops before. HE kept resisting and didnt do as instructed. And really he had to been around people who were being investigated. they just dont roll up an d arrest you for no reason.

First of all there was nothing happening until the Israeli soldier ran in and punched him in the head, then they proceeded to beat the ever living crap out of the poor man, standing on his head and jamming the barrel of an assault rifle into his body with such force I am surprised it didn't go off. They kicked and punched the man for looking out a door. The fact you are trying to absolve this despicable behaviour is disgusting. What was this man's crime? Lifting that suspicious looking toilet paper into his shop?

edit on 27-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

The UN under its Charter has no authority and cannot establish a country, it cannot supersede or modify international law and treaties.

This is dramatically hypocritical. wow! Tell me how was Israel established ?

SO in actuality ANYTHING the UN says is ONLY APPLICABLE if the countries involved AGREE TO IT. So they can pass resolutions all day long. That is why Israel ignores them BECAUSE they CAN according to the UN's own creation.

So more hypocritical BS from you. Can you please post something that actually prove your nonsense on this last statement? And I'm Bias? of course...

Not so fast mein frueind. the LEAGUE OF NATIONS mad e the countrys there,and afterwards when they becamse the UN stopped doing so. Its in their charter about what powers they have.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Dude looked nervous to begin with and was acting suspisious. Then he resisted arrest an dgot a kick to the ground. Seen th e same thing on cops before. HE kept resisting and didnt do as instructed. And really he had to been around people who were being investigated. they just dont roll up an d arrest you for no reason.

First of all there was nothing happening until the Israeli soldier ran in and punched him in the head, then they proceeded to beat the ever living crap out of the poor man, standing on his head and jamming the barrel of an assault rifle into his body with such force I am surprised it didn't go off. They kicked and punched the man for looking out a door. The fact you are trying to absolve this despicable behaviour is disgusting. What was this man's crime? Lifting that suspicious looking toilet paper into his shop?

The man go tth esame treatment he would get in america when being arrested. We tackle suspects to prevent escape at times. HE didn get punched in th e head initially at all dude was reaching for him only. No t trying to absolve anyone of anything but we don t know th e entire story so I choose to err on th e side of statistical probability and say he must had looked suspicious. Ou t there if you are not suspicious of your surroundings you can be dead.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: yuppa

There was also the Faisal Weizmann Agreement signed and executed in London on January 3, 1919 which recognized Palestine as a Jewish territory.

You may want to read that again because it recognizes Palestine as Arab land not Jewish.
Faisal–Weizmann Agreement

The agreement committed both parties to conducting all relations between the groups by the most cordial goodwill and understanding, to work together to encourage immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale while protecting the rights of the Arab peasants and tenant farmers, and to safeguard the free practice of religious observances. The Muslim Holy Places were to be under Muslim control.
The Zionist movement undertook to assist the Arab residents of Palestine and the future Arab state to develop their natural resources and establish a growing economy.
The boundaries between an Arab State and Palestine should be determined by a Commission after the Paris Peace Conference.
The parties committed to carrying into effect the Balfour Declaration of 1917, calling for a Jewish national home in Palestine.
Disputes were to be submitted to the British Government for arbitration.

You seem to had forgotten peice of that agreement.According to International Law All Jews have the right to live in any area of the original 1920 Mandate for Palestine (75,000 square miles) and its adoption in perpetuity by the League of Nations.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

The man go tth esame treatment he would get in america when being arrested. We tackle suspects to prevent escape at times. HE didn get punched in th e head initially at all dude was reaching for him only. No t trying to absolve anyone of anything but we don t know th e entire story so I choose to err on th e side of statistical probability and say he must had looked suspicious. Ou t there if you are not suspicious of your surroundings you can be dead.

Yuppa the Israeli army themselves said that proper procedure was not followed durning the arrest.

The IDF responded to a request by RT to comment on the situation and admitted that their own soldier was at fault.

"The incident in the video is currently under review. The preliminary inquiry into the incident revealed that the soldier did not act in accordance to the standards expected by IDF soldiers.

They admit themselves that the arrest was not conducted in the right manner ie he shouldn't have been beating the crap outta the man, who was totally innocent by the way. And yet you are spouting of absolute nonsense about Geneva conventions not applicable and un charters, yes you are trying to absolve these soldiers and it is sickening.
edit on 28-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Again, I will ask:
how was Israel established ? (provide support for further statment)
Also support for your previous statament:

The UN under its Charter has no authority and cannot establish a country, it cannot supersede or modify international law and treaties.

Next, provide support for your this statament

SO in actuality ANYTHING the UN says is ONLY APPLICABLE if the countries involved AGREE TO IT. So they can pass resolutions all day long. That is why Israel ignores them BECAUSE they CAN according to the UN's own creation.

Thank you,
edit on 28/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Considering what has been going on (palestinian youth with knives attacking and murdering jews) he was obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I don't agree with you.

Teacher films Israeli raid on West Bank primary school, can you tell me who is in the worng place at wrong time, in the video from the link?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Considering what has been going on (palestinian youth with knives attacking and murdering jews) he was obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wrong place at the wrong time? He was INSIDE his place of business, his own shop and that soldier came running ing like Jean Claude Van Damme, straight away punching and kicking him, not listening to a word the man had to say about his innocence and then the Palestinian man was locked up for near a week while they purposely ignored the evidence of his innocence. They treat the Palestinian people like sub-humans.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He is quite wary on what is going on, rightfully so.
For the soldiers there is only one objective, after the killings they will not doubt, everyone in the area who is not attacking those soldiers in the revolts, they better leave the area until everything calms down.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

It's a logical thing to say. But, remember, who are the occupiers and the occupied?
Beter for the occupiers «to leave the area», as soon as possible, IMO.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I'd look pretty nervous too if i were a lone Palestinian bloke faced with armed soldiers who considered me less than Human.

As it turned out, he was absolutely right to have been nervous.

I can tell you with dead certainty..if that young Palestinian bloke had been a young Israeli bloke being confronted and cornered by a group of armed and pissed off Palestinians, the Israeli would've been pissing his pants too.

Being nervous in such a situation is a perfectly rational Human reaction to impending violence against one's person.

Unless you happen to be a masochistic psychopath..then you might get a kick out of getting a kick.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Again, I will ask:
how was Israel established ? (provide support for further statment)
Also support for your previous statament:

Next, provide support for your this statament

Thank you,

Ive told others and i have told you before how Israel was established. Just because its a diffrent thread does no t mean I am going to repost it every time. Once again just for you "the league of nations" who had different rules btw created Israel. they didnt get around to making the seperate state for the arabs living there though.

"the UN" Has a DIFFRENT SET OF RULES and one is not being able to CREATE STATES and or COUNTRIES. Does that clarify it again? SO the UN overstepped its bounds when recognizing the palestinians(who are almost all jordanian) as they tried to do. They hope no one remembers their CHARTER FORBIDS IT. AS i have read. COuld they have changed their by laws?

@Sosobad. Thanks for the information. Now that we have a statement from the IDF if they say it was excessive then its up to them to punish the soldier. Do they do Dishonorable discharges there? I was arguing against jumping to a conclusion just because a soundless video showed something. but now since we have more info. sure. prosecute em. Still it needs to be CIVIL prosecution since Palestinians have no official state an d fall outside the Geneva conventions on Occupied lands.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Here you are again Sir...Please provide support for your claims.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Question. How did he know he was going to be assaulted? Unless he was willing to get a beat down and get the soldiers into trouble. SOunds ridiculous? Nope. Some people actually go and provoke others to get paid when they beat them up then sue them.

The IDF soldiers were just dumb enouigh to fall for it apparently.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Israeli forces in Occupied Palestinian Territories must end pattern of unlawful killings - Amnesty International

Israeli forces have carried out a series of unlawful killings of Palestinians using intentional lethal force without justification

The organization has documented in depth at least four incidents in which Palestinians were deliberately shot dead by Israeli forces when they posed no imminent threat to life, in what appear to have been extrajudicial executions.

Unfortunately, Israel’s investigation systems have long served to perpetuate impunity for unlawful killings of Palestinians by Israeli military and police forces. While we urge the Israeli authorities to conduct independent, impartial investigations into all these incidents,wilful killings of Palestinians in the Occupied Palestinian Territories are grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention, over which all states can exercise universal jurisdiction.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you read th e last post i directed to the OP And then Sosobad you would see after getting the evidence of THIS ONE CASE i actually changed my mind on punishing the soldiers. If even th eIDF says they are in the wrong they must had been in th ewrong right? When both sides agree there is the truth.

As to illegal occupation though thats BS,and Arafatt and th e PLO said as much themselves.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: Done and done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join