It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Losing In Iowa so Insults Iowans - Then Denies It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not sure I'm at THAT point yet, but I imagine that I may end up doing that too if the Republicans continue to carry on like they are doing. I really don't like Hillary either. I didn't like her in 2008 and I can't find a reason to like her now. Heck I stopped being a fan of her when she moved out of the White House to New York state during her husband's Presidency all so that she can be eligible to run as a New York Senator as soon as Bill left office. The struck me as a VERY shady tactic to gain power at any cost.
edit on 28-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Carson actually needs to be confronted about his religious beliefs and no one else is going to do it.

Why? (By the way, 7th Day Adventists are CHRISTIANS.) And what's wrong with being a vegetarian? Should we check the diet of every candidate?

Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian. Nothing wrong with Obama being a member of Trinity United Church of Christ, either but that didn't stop the Republicans from making it a gigantic issue. Meanwhile, Romney got a complete pass on being a Mormon and Carson is getting a pass on being an Adventist even though you have conservative Christians that consider both cults. But if you had a Democratic candidate that was a vegetarian because they were a member of (for example) a New Age Church of the Cosmic Lady you don't think that would be a campaign issue? Is there any doubt that Carson has religious beliefs that might affect his ability to lead a technologically advanced modern nation state?

But, yeah, I've got to ultimately concede the church Carson goes to shouldn't be an issue.

However, on the one politically incorrect bloviation of Trump that I could secretly get a guilty pleasure out of he wimps out. Which makes him even more annoying to me.

edit on 28-10-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Nothing wrong with Obama being a member of Trinity United Church of Christ, either but that didn't stop the Republicans from making it a gigantic issue. Meanwhile, Romney got a complete pass on being a Mormon and Carson is getting a pass on being an Adventist even though you have conservative Christians that consider both cults.

Ah! I see. And I agree. The way I see it, this PROVES that on the GOP side, their religion takes second place to their political affiliation. But if you're a Democrat, your religion, your diet, your church, your wife, your race, your whole personal life is open for criticism.

Is there any doubt that Carson has religious beliefs that might affect his ability to lead a technologically advanced modern nation state?

Not in my mind... He doesn't even know what freedom means.

<< 1  2   >>

join