It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your ATS Avatar Tell About You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yep, this...is...it! MY very first thread.

For weeks I have lurked, laughed, and dared to post on your threads. Some have been kind in response to my comments; a few...not so much. I've seen your avatars and, for those of you who care to share, I am very curious about your choice.

Why did you choose your particular avatar? How does it represent you; what's its significance to you and say to your fellow ATsers specifically, if anything?

Maybe you just think it's cool and you chose it in the moment. Perhaps it reminds you of a lost love, a time of triumph, a statement about who you are in this cruel world....

I am sincerely interested. You avatar is your first representation to this community and many of them are brow raising, beautiful, creative, confusing, harsh, naturesque, funny, etc.

Mine is personal. I know this young one, held him in my arms, and watched the smile form and spread across his pudgy, adorable little face; he is in the age of innocence and hope, being loved, happy, and innocent of e v e r y t h i n g.
No hate or intolerance, no preconceived notions, no wrongdoings (the 2am diaper changes are nature's fault!) Life for this little guy will start to change soon and I wanted to preserve that innocence, the contentment in the moment, as a it is a time stamp of a life beginning in pure wonder. ( I obtained permission to use this pic.)

My Avatar is "a new beginning".

What's yours?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Farmer Vincent's Famous Smoked Meats...

As for my regular avatars? They say nothing more than I am a lighthearted person who loves a sense of humor. If you can't laugh in this life, you're in for a rough ride.

Better to laugh than to cry. Always.

edit on 10/16/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

- Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

My avatar is mikasa ackerman from attack on titan, one of my favourite anime.

Unfortunately there is no deeper meaning behind my avatar choice, i liked it end of story.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Mine is me, my life story thus far and a overwhelming sense of wonder at what this life will layout in front of me. But really it's all summed up in one of my first threads on here. I would post a link but I'm on my phone and tired. It is titled "orion and me"

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

In times of hardship and chaos, it is always good to be reminded about the peace that lingers within, life is but an illusion, and only your state of being matters.

And a meditating dog is nothing more than a reminder of that notion we all poses.

Peace
edit on 16-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I heart doctor who
and Neopan 100 (it's photographic film)
edit on 16-10-2015 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just thought Harvey birdman was hilarious..
Did ya get that thing I sent ya? Lol

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You're being watched...by someone who's not amused.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

I think you meant to say some "Thing"

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I take no sh!t and am vehemently anti-establishment, and very loyal to my cause.

My righteous indignation towards the lack of fairness of the laws of men between the haves and have-nots is my motivation.

I also discovered in the recent past that my bloodline stems from Maori heritage.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: bbcoding

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I troll, sometimes I go to far, my avatar is a reminder of how far I can troll.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The only I currently rock is the myth of our world be on the back of a turtle. This picture takes a twist and shows it weighed down imo. Some more to it but not for this thread. Have one with a kid looking into the outside world getting ready to go out and just a cool looking wolf one.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All the more makes me wanna have a beer with you. I admire your courage and stance.

We have alot in common.
edit on 16-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A lone white wolf watching.

K~

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I live in wide open spaces in the cold,...... And I just love showing my a$$ off.😉😘

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Mine is just a cartoon, but some, like Kangarooex4Ewe are art.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

When your tail wags, is it the tail wagging, or is your tail absolutely still as the Universe wags around it?
(Incense and sitar music)
Mine is just a cute little golden monkey riding on its mother's back.
Feel free to make whatever metaphors you wish.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
I troll, sometimes I go to far, my avatar is a reminder of how far I can troll.

"Too."

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i smoke too much drink to much and am loyal the the few friends i have such as Doc as portrayed in the movie tombstone,

and i am pretty handy with steel

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join