It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence linking China to 9-11? "Unrestricted Warfare"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
www.newsmaxstore.com...

As incredible as it may be to believe, three years before the Sept. 11 bombing of the World Trade Center a Chinese military manual titled Unrestricted Warfare touted such an attack � suggesting it would be difficult for the U.S. military to cope with.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Columbine murderers also had the idea to crash a hijacked plane into New York.

does that mean they did it?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm glad to see more skeptical analyses of the official story of what actually happened. I think there is more evidence available now to suggest that the official story is full of holes. Once you discredit the facts of the official story, the obvious question is: Who was really behind it? Do we need an answer?

I don't think we need conclusive proof of an alternate story to demonstrate that Bush & Co. are lying to us, have profited from 9/11, and will continue to profit from it.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite topics, and MKUltra this time I fully agree with you. I think that many peoples are missing that point. Who are the ones profiting ?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I put nothing past the CCP.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
$tranger, may be the Chicoms had that idea, but I'm 100% sure they didn't back the 911 terrorists.

Chineses are not crazy !

tr

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Perhaps our military feared that such an attack would occur. maybe some dumbass in power thought "We'll demonstate how good our response would be", then wrote the script for and planned our response to a contolled disaster scenario. I hope the truth comes out because I don't want to spend the rest of my life flippin this thing around in my head. I guess the controlled disaster response drill is not really a bad Idea. Hey maybe I'm starting to like it. Yeah.... I got an idea.

We invent something to draw a meteor out of the ether of space. Just a small one. Just to prepare us for the real thing. Something not to big and not to small . Just a hair bigger than a G.W. Bush Lie and a bit smaller than the moon.

new topics

top topics

join