It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"if you don't like Australia, leave".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not my words but a quote from the chairman of the Parramatta mosque which is about to be the scene of anti islam protests this afternoon in Sydney Australia .

Parramatta Mosque chairman Neil El-Kadomi to tell Islamic extremists to go back to where they came from

www.smh.com.au...< br />
Are these the words that that Australia needs to hear . Also from the grand Mufti of Australia. But first Farhad Jabar .

To those unsure of who Farhad Jabar is , mentioned below a quick link but in short he shot dead a police employee before being shot dead himself .

www.dailymail.co.uk... met-men-local-mosque-attack.html

But back to the Grand Mufti .

Muslims who support Farhad Jabar's shooting of a NSW police worker should "stop messing with Australia and its society", according to the Grand Mufti of Australia.

"We refuse and reject any form of terrorist activities," said Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed, as Muslim leaders addressed the media in Sydney amid concerns that the coming weekend could see violent protests outside mosques.

www.9news.com.au...

Strong words from leaders of Australia's Muslim community . Is it enough . It is a start at least .

Interestingly enough the major news networks appear to almost have a live link to the protests at the Parramatta Mosque . Interesting times Australia , no not interesting , perhaps defining is a better word .
To the Islamic leaders speaking out .

edit on 9-10-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

If Australian Muslims rat out the wahabi element, then yep its enough.

But will they

ETA I have met a number of shia Muslims who are wonderful people. But burquas, bombs and lonewolf shooters do not belong in our culture.
edit on 9-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you don't like , you can git out!

Sounds familiar. What about when you don't like what the banksters have done to every group on the planet?
Not many places left to go- and what is left is run by disorganized criminal groups- which are much more violent than the organized kind we call "governments"

Every once in a long while, someone comes along and says we can have sky cake, sky baklava, sky cookies... whatever we want!

And then we rally together and nail them to a #ing cross.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

If you don't like , you can git out!

This is the highest of leaders in the Australian community telling their own to adopt the Australian way or get out .

Not many places left to go

Still got the deserts of the middle east .

This thread is about harmony in Australia . If you have another agenda start another thread .

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've been hearing about this all day on the radio, everybody saying how great it is that he spoke out etc.

But it wasn't that long ago that Woolworths, an Aussie retailer got in big trouble for selling this t'shirt;

Source

"Anybody who wears or says this, is a racist" was the fierce tone that erupted, but so... is this shirt good to go again or what?

Bugger me I'm bloody confused mate.

edit on 9-10-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Australias favourite bumper sticker........ 'LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT'

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
good..
if only our government had the balls to say that.

We are happy to accept you if your country is war torn and destroying itself..

however, you must join our society, adopt our way of life. you can worship your god how you like but there are a number of values you must accept

1. Women is equal to man
2. You can worship your god but you cannot tell us how to worship our god
3. We will not stop/change our festivals, holidays, entertainment just because your religion says so. We have laws that ensure our way of life isn't harmful and if you don't agree the courts are open to you
4. We do not practice sharia law
5. You will en devour to find employment or study to that affect.
6. You will not receive anything more than an Australian person gets when it comes to welfare or assistance.

If you don't like any of the above.. here is a free plane ticket home.

If you come into our land and go against our way of life you will be imprisoned and have all your rights removed / or you will be sent home.

sign on the bottom line

edit on am149318092015-10-09T01:49:03-05:00012015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

"Anybody who wears or says this, is a racist"

The way of the world tends to lean towards me saying " you white pr!ck " is ok . BTW im white . But swap colours and ... well you know i am a racist . Apparently only white people can be pr!cks in my world . But again this is about the Muslim community speaking out .

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Can't agree more, I swore an oath to Australia, I came here because I hated what England had become.

I love it here.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Has Aussie had issues with the stuff on the list?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

As a non citizen kiwi who jumped the ditch and stayed, I say;

The way of life we share is worth protecting. I do not want to live in an Islamic state and I do not want to have to see burquas when walking down the street or shopping in a mall.

Anyone is welcome to believe what they want, but as I have learned in my 10 years here, those of us who come to Oz need the country, but the country does not need us. Adapt, integrate and love the place for what it is, or # off!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Australias favourite bumper sticker........ 'LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT'

Being the bunch of tools a lot of us Aussies are... Blind patriotism is just as stupid as extremist religious beliefs. Its my right to be disillusioned with main stream Australian society. But I suppose there just talking about non-christian religious people who don't have blonde hair and blue eyes!

btw, being rude condescending isn't exactly an effective method to create tolerance and harmony within society. Maybe the people ranting the "love it, or leave it" motto, should take there own advise.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

to a point yes..

The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, in a submission to a parliamentary inquiry into the government's new multiculturalism policy, argues that Muslims should enjoy "legal pluralism".

In an interview with The Australian, the organisation's president, Ikebal Adam Patel, who wrote the submission, nominated family law and specifically divorce as an area where moderate interpretations of sharia could co-exist within the Australian legal system.

In the submission, the AFIC acknowledges some Muslims believe Islamic law is immutable, regardless of history, time, culture and location.

"They claim that Muslims may change, but Islam will not," it says.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Anti-mosque protesters 'wouldn't be able to spell Bendigo': Premier Daniel Andrews

Like seriously.....
edit on 9-10-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I believe you summed that up quite well.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Blind patriotism is just as stupid as extremist religious beliefs

Is it . I was born here , i love my country , in fact i like the way we have moved away from singing about god saving queen lizzy beth . I love the way we have moved away from living of the sheep's back . I believe our true defining moments are still in front of us , but we have to remember where we have come from . Guilty as a patriot .

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I was born here to and I also love my country, as in the land, not the establishment.

I believe our true defining moments are still in front of us

Do you think that white power anti-Muslim rally being held in Bendigo tomorrow, will be one of our defining moments?

Because I think its an embarrassing low, that just shows how much of a racist backwards society we still are.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Do you think that white power anti-Muslim rally being held in Bendigo tomorrow, will be one of our defining moments?

Maybe not the defining moment , but perhaps one from our present history .

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I just hope extremism is eradicated as much as possible because if they the muslims aren't careful extreme right wingers will rise as we've seen through history in the world. Many will join extreme right wing groups if the goverment fails to ensure security & safety.
edit on 9-10-2015 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Because I think its an embarrassing low, that just shows how much of a racist backwards society we still are.

I wouldn`t go to this protest if it was across the street, but if it sends a little message to Muslims that we are against radicals or raising their children to be radical so be it.

Defining moments? hardly a blip on a screen.

The protest doesn`t show us to be racist either, though some there may be just that, also Muslim is not a race.

edit on 9-10-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join