It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Of course I have cocaine up my nose, it's Aspen,'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
drug suspect allegedly told police

ASPEN, Colo. - Caught chopping lines of white powder on an Aspen bench, and with more suspected coc aine around his nostrils, a suspect boldly admitted to the deed.

"Of course I have coc aine up my nose, it's Aspen," Eliphalet Ford said in court documents quoted by the Aspen Times.

According to the newspaper's report, Ford is a 34-year-old from Snowmass Village who was arrested around 2:10 a.m. during a routine police patrol. Another woman, who was sitting on the same bench, was not arrested in the case.

The Denver Channel

From the LOLWTF files we have this story, Eliphalet Ford somewould say, "kept it real" whom is now recorded as saying such in court. Now he gets to be forever infamous pon the net, eventually forgotten, but still there.

The officers heard the chopping sound during a routine downtown patrol at about 2:10 a.m., according to an arrest warrant. When they contacted Eliphalet Ford, officers saw two credit cards on the bench with a white, powdery substance on them and a line of white powder near Ford’s leg, the warrant states. Ford brushed the line of powder on to the ground when officers asked about it.

One of the officers then shined a flashlight up Ford’s nose, saw a white substance in his nostrils and said he believed it was coc aine, the warrant states.

“Of course I have coc aine up my nose,” the officer said Ford told him. “It’s Aspen.”

Aspen Times

type Aspen Cocaine Use into google if you get bored shed some light onto "it's Aspen" heh.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Lysergic because: wrong link

edit on 8-10-2015 by Lysergic because: link was too long

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
heyyy

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sweetnachos

Eliphalet?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I cannot get passed his name.

Seriously? Is that common out there? Who would do that to their child?

Ah.
Hebrew "God Delivers me" Not very common though

edit on 8-10-2015 by chiefsmom because: addition

Honest fellow, Just not real bright. LOL
edit on 8-10-2015 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

From the way he said it, I would have thought he decided to move to Aspen just for the snow (and not the kind that's made up of H20 molecules) LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's a bold line to spit to an officer.

Snowmass Village

Heh! Pun intended?

Greetings from Herbmany!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Another woman, who was sitting on the same bench, was not arrested in the case.

Why wasn't the woman arrested?

Was she a cleaner snorter?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Aspen is a hell of a town.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Ashirah because: My Rick James reference is lost on you people!! =P

new topics

top topics

join