It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Boy's Fingers Cut Off and Crucified

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by boymonkey74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

They are a special kind of evil....

I wish I could un-read this story. I feel sick. Don't get me wrong, the world needs to know what is going on and I thank you for posting this for visibility but I seriously wish I could un-read this...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumStickNinja

I apologize for showing you a gruesome and tragic story, BUT we need to know what is happening and I think we need to imagine the position of the father in order to have some sympathy/empathy.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

From what I see it doesn't seem to be dying out. And part of this may be due to collateral damagr which causes a hatred for the West. If I lost a child to a bombing I would certainly despise the party involved.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree. Collateral damage is a great reason that more people join into these organizations. To remove they tyranny and terror of the West. Once all kills are clean with no collateral damage then we have one. But that recent attack on the hospital in Afghanistan says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Finally some sympathy for the people. I agree it must be dark around them, but are we in the light? It would be nice to think that's true. But the fact of the matter is. We are not. We are removed from the light everyday because everyday we get used to hearing about these horrific incidences. It is good to mourn because to be human is to mourn for fellow human. I understand the politics of the world are important, but never forget to mourn. Because maybe you are thousands of miles away, but this could be you.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ground assault would be best, but it has only been or primarily been bombardment from the air. Perhaps now is the beginning of the end of this madness.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join