It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Nato warns Russia to cease strikes immediatly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So the ISIS are starting the break at the seams and the USA and NATO get pissy. I never subscribed to the ISIS being CIA but something here smells rotten.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan NATO are bombing hospitals......
edit on 5-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

And I saw 'Cameron' on skynews article yesterday saying that he 'would push the red button if it came to it'.

Now you post this news article.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Translation...

Stop bombing ISIS, we need them.

#ing joke.

I know.

This stinks.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
NATO IS panicking. There little scam has been exposed! Their the ones who want to destabilize anti-western Arab countries

Their terrorist proxies are getting annihilated and they’ll have no more puppets to cause havoc

Btw there is no Free Syrian Army

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: introvert

Or else what? What will NATO do if Russia doesn't comply?

I was thinking the same thing. What's NATO gonna do about it? Threaten them? Threaten them again? Get really mad and threaten them a third time? "Dog-gone-it Putin. We really mean it this time."

NATO aint gonna do nothin but Bi### and moan because they cant do anything about it unless they want to be bombed into the stone age by Russia which its looking like a few countries are about to be.

Heres a newsflash as soon as someone bombs Russia Russia is gonna bomb everyone, and that means game over dudes no country will be safe.

An example Russia gets into a war with the a country like Jordan, then Jordan somehow gets a nuke and nukes Russia, they arent just going to hit Jordan, its gonna be bye bye prom, starbucks, and barnes and nobles. Because they will bomb the USA and the European Union too.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
NATO is panicked that their assets are being exposed and disposed.

Wouldn't you be mad too if you spent trillions of dollars to forward your long known agenda only to have the Russians come and ruin your not so well thought out plan?

Interesting development ty for sharing.

edit on 5-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't like this, I don't like it all. Not being funny but NATO (my country (the UK) included) haven't done such a great job in sorting out this mess in Syria have they? I say let the Russians have a turn. If they somehow stop ISIS spreading then surely this is good news. Russia have been invited as well by Syria to assist. I think NATO should back off. It frightens me how quickly this could escalate and once again who are going to be the victims, our soldiers, and us (innocent civilians). David Cameron is such a weak leader but seems to like to talk the talk. I commented the other day if David Cameron isn't careful we will face the wrath of Russia and make no mistake about it they could squash us like annoying little ants. I wish I had millions in the bank and I would sail off into the sunset and buy my own little island for my little boy and I. I've had enough of all the violence and I'm not being funny but its nearly all instigated by men, NOT women!! Don't get me wrong I know Merkel is in a position of power but she is just too much the other way she wants everyone to be friends and huggy, huggy, when its never going to happen. There has to be a sensible middle ground if we are to give our children and grandchildren a future worth having!!
edit on 5-10-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Both Russian and American military have a good track record bombing other than the intended targets.
Probably true but USA is # ! dont you know :>)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
NATO is panicked that their assets are being exposed and disposed.

Wouldn't you be mad too if you spent trillions of dollars to forward your long known agenda only to have the Russians come and ruin your not so well thought out plan?

Interesting development ty for sharing.

They have been trying to fund rebels/terrorists in Syria since 2011 after they had a smashing success with Libya. I am thinking its gonna be alot more death and destruction in the times to come.

They just wont give up trying to dominate the world energy markets, someday people are going to revolt against corporations that are driving this insane push for war and sponsoring of terrorism.

edit on 5-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
haha, just as news emerged that IS is breaking apart because of russian attacks.

you won't get a better proof that IS is a western backed group than this!

go russia!
(and shame on NATO who made me say this!)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
NATO and the US is only use to attacking weak crazy religious fanatics who are deluded that God protects them.

They can’t even beat the raggedy Taliban

A REAL Army, the Russian army, Korea, or the Chinese would annihilate the US who are only use to fighting weak countries like Granada, Panama, and the Arabs who haven’t won a war since Saladin in the 13th century( though Saladin wasn't even an Arab he was a Kurd!)
The Arab glory is finished

And so is American glory

Remember Vietnam

In Syria let America f___ around

The Russians have Syrian troops...Hezbollah….Iranian troops that soon will go on the offensive against their dirty little terrorists

edit on 5-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In the game of war I guess even politicians can get theirs .Free Syrian army is probably the deep state that was imbibed in the Govt that worked with the CIA torture cabal . Like McCains moderate rebels that turned out to be even more crazy then al-cia-da .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Or they'll enact more sanctions and completely push Russia's economy over the edge. I think Putin will have a problem staying in power if his citizens are unable to buy food.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I don't like this, I don't like it all. Not being funny but NATO (my country (the UK) included) haven't done such a great job in sorting out this mess in Syria have they? I say let the Russians have a turn. If they somehow stop ISIS spreading then surely this is good news. Russia have been invited as well by Syria to assist. I think NATO should back off. It frightens me how quickly this could escalate and once again who are going to be the victims, our soldiers, and us (innocent civilians). David Cameron is such a weak leader but seems to like to talk the talk. I commented the other day if David Cameron isn't careful we will face the wrath of Russia and make no mistake about it they could squash us like annoying little ants. I wish I had millions in the bank and I would sail off into the sunset and buy my own little island for my little boy and I. I've had enough of all the violence and I'm not being funny but its nearly all instigated by men, NOT women!! Don't get me wrong I know Merkel is in a position of power but she is just too much the other way she wants everyone to be friends and huggy, huggy, when its never going to happen. There has to be a sensible middle ground if we are to give our children and grandchildren a future worth having!!

As I see it if WW3 happens the global economy will collapse, and the suvivors will all be communists by default as there will be zero commerce zero buying and selling.

If there is a WW3 we will have to pool all our resources just to survive as infrastructure will be all but shattered, we will most likely try to survive in FEMA camps in the USA, those will be the last beacons of hope for humanity and perhaps where our next age of enlightenment begins, everything will be free, and people will work for thier communities just to survive not to get paid.

Not looking foward to winning a survival lottery and getting to live in a FEMA camp.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

From our way of thinking maybe but there is this fella called putin who is very good at getting his way and having minimal damage . I really think he just wants to get along but if push comes to shove he will push where he gets the most results .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have to ask,but what happens is Putin is assasinated? WOuld the russians care? im sure their generals might see it a sa great chance to retake control of their homeland. NExt time Putin goes to a UN meeting have a few Russian mafia hitmen whack him. Boom plausible deniability and Putin gone in one fell swoop.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Klassified

Or they'll enact more sanctions and completely push Russia's economy over the edge. I think Putin will have a problem staying in power if his citizens are unable to buy food.

Thats where your wrong sanctions cant stop Russia of 2015 they have too many allies.

Sanctions wont help those terrorists not even god will, those terrorists are finished and the sooner the world understands that the better.

I wish this conflict would end and the world would stop funding terrorism, but I dont expect that to happen any time soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

From our way of thinking maybe but there is this fella called putin who is very good at getting his way and having minimal damage . I really think he just wants to get along but if push comes to shove he will push where he gets the most results .

He seems to think that there are these things known as rules in the world and that things can work out. I think he is deluded if he thinks its ever going to stop. Endgame is the fall of Russia and the rest of the nations that oppose the new world order.

A good example of this order is the TPP, the countries that arent in it are most likely on the list of gevernments to topple next. I think we may see mercs try to revolt against thier governments in all the countries that oppose the new world order and decide not to be in lock step with what the globalists want. Just a matter of time.

As to NATO they may press the red button and we will be in a whole new world, I hope they dont because I hope for peace, but I dont expect too much in the way of peace that way I wont be dissapointed when there is none and all lies in ruin.

edit on 5-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So the ISIS are starting the break at the seams and the USA and NATO get pissy. I never subscribed to the ISIS being CIA but something here smells rotten.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan NATO are bombing hospitals......

I was watching Sky News yesterday and they were discussing the Syria issue. They had a couple of experts in the studio and one of them, a female, admitted that ISIS were armed and trained by the west. However, because of their actions, the west now oppose them.

Now whilst many have suggested that this was the case, this was the first time I had heard a commentator actually admit this. In the past it has all been blamed on the Saudis, but the blame for the rise of ISIS lays directly with the west.
edit on 5/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: Accidentally pressed a emoji

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What about the US?

Shouldn't the US be asked to leave the area ASAP also?

Funny that the media is sweeping under the rug:

The US bombed a Doctors Without Borders hospital
killing 19 Doctors and Nurses,

foreignpolicy.com... -prepares-punjab-operation/
newsagile.com...
by accident.
A direct result of the Commander in Chief making
sure that all military leaders are politically correct
wimps who are bereft of real military skills. The
wimp leading the wimps who accidentally bomb
a hospital.

The US needs to be ordered out of the area also,
now, before the idiots that pass for military leaders
under the wimp in Chief do more damage.

We have seen that the current US military commanders
are more interested in protecting those who rape
little boys
than they are in making sure they don't
bomb hospitals.

When you look at it who has a real right to be there?
The country whose borders are being threatened
by ISIS moving closer and closer to their people and borders
or a country half a world away who is making
and has only made matters worse?

Who has been the most effective in dealing with ISIS?
The country who bombed ISIS command headquarters
or the country who bombed an international charity hospital?

Who should leave,
the country who is responsible for starting it all?
Or the country who is coming in to stop ISIS once and for all?

Hmmmmm.

Sad part is I was a military family member for over 50
years and now I have to support Russia on this one,
and see the current command being so wimpified
by the wimp in chief,
that it is dangerous to the entire world.

edit on 12Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:37:43 -0500pm100510pmk051 by grandmakdw because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join