It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Escape Persecution ~ Rationalizing Your Ego So You Don't Have to Conceal It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As Above, So Below.

Left - Right

If I tell you, it was to escape persecution,what I really mean is, I was up to some bad stuff, and had to hide. When your family finally wrestled total control, you wrote a version of reality that would enable us to hide the truth right in front of you. You HAD to hide yourselves from being persecuted for your bad deeds. Persecuted.

Engage the illusion, or it dissipates.

I call you all out

ETA Non-Participation is NOT an option ~ See edit note.

edit on 1032015 by Looking506 because: Listen to what she says at 2:46 - 3:02

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506

As Above, So Below.

Left - Right

If I tell you, it was to escape persecution,what I really mean is, I was up to some bad stuff, and had to hide. When your family finally wrestled total control, you wrote a version of reality that would enable us to hide the truth right in front of you. You HAD to hide yourselves from being persecuted for your bad deeds. Persecuted.

Engage the illusion, or it dissipates.

I call you all out

Huh????

Is there an explanation for this coming or is it like an insider kind of thing where you understand it if you're a part of it already??? Because I'm lost.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Somewhat. Sometimes, what a person WON'T do, speaks volumes about their intentions. Stay tunes?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

Yeah, that didn't really help but thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Clearly then, you aren't one of those who would understand the intent of my op. Its nothing against you i'm sure,we're all just emissaries, right?

ETA Perhaps you could point out some aspect of it, you don't quite understand?

edit on 1032015 by Looking506 because: try harder

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yah, I pretty much made it clear from the start that this made no sense to me. That's why I asked. So does this mean you aren't going to explain and that I should just leave then??? Because so far, I'm the only one who even seems interested in what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

From the part where it says "As Above, So Below."

Pretty much everything after that. Including everything that you said since that too.

And no I haven't watched the video. Because I know it won't make any sense either and I'll be pissed you wasted my time with it also.
edit on 3-10-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

From the part where it says "As Above, So Below."

Pretty much everything after that. Including everything that you said since that too.

And no I haven't watched the video. Because I know it won't make any sense either and I'll be pissed you wasted my time with it also.

Weird. Your mood says "Enlightened"

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Well, maybe what you wrote isn't as impressive as you think it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, maybe what you wrote isn't as impressive as you think it is.

Maybe. Time will only tell. There's some bleachers to your left....

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Donkeycats?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Donkeycats?

YES! Exactly....

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Maybe. Time will only tell. There's some bleachers to your left....

Yep I suppose it will.

Thanx for the invite but I don't think I'll be staying that long.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't think so no. You have better things to do with your time. Nice to meet ya in this limited way tho!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No, I have the time. But since you aren't answering my question or helping me to understand what it is you're talking about or even giving me a reason for why I should care what's the point???

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

No amount of explanation from me is going to make you care. That's a personal decision structured around one's own personal bias. To clarify what Puppylove said, (if i may takelibs) is, the proverbial cat is no longer proverbial, and no longer in the proverbial bag.

We know it. They know it. Here we are. Does that help at all?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
popcorn!!! continue!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

What if i told you, the game changed, mostly cause of the last hundred years of technology. The monolithic societies doesnt provide anything but slavery in a facade of democracy and freedom and call it free will.
They both underestimate and overestimate humanity. Ive seen more humans in third world countries than ive seen in first world countries. Human progress comes from using your mind, humanity comes from understanding. Western world lost both. So when you use analogy of hermetics as a means to an end, its wrong, Its balance.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

What if i told you, the game changed, mostly cause of the last hundred years of technology. The monolithic societies doesnt provide anything but slavery in a facade of democracy and freedom and call it free will.
They both underestimate and overestimate humanity. Ive seen more humans in third world countries than ive seen in first world countries. Human progress comes from using your mind, humanity comes from understanding. Western world lost both. So when you use analogy of hermetics as a means to an end, its wrong, Its balance.

Which one do you refer to?

Not to be a d****e but this comment requires a thread all on its own, you follow? You start it !

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Your link didnt work so well on a proxy, you got the full link?

I dont follow actually since your OP is biased on a opinion of fear, im telling you that your opinion is instincts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join