It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Freemasons, Illuminati, Unknown Philosophers, Rosicrucians, or any Society of Light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The point of this OP is to make an assumption that the scriptures are correct about a secret society that is virtuous and holds the keys to knowledge, above their average followers. This is an assumption that they are aware of this website and we can ask them questions.

To the societies of the Light.

The bible says there will be a remnant of 144,000. The Emerald Tablets go further to proclaim there is a society of the Devine Light that not only holds Devine knowledge but also have the ability to shine a Light on both historical and current events.

Many secret societies were started on the basis of the Devine Light of Reason. Throughout the history of Gnosticism there have been many different ideologies but Reason and Virtue were the foundation of such societies. There was a time when keeping one's affiliation with such societies a secret was necessary in order to keep oneself from persecution.

For every society of the Light there has been a society involved in darkness, or keeping the uninitiated in the dark for personal gain. Where the line is drawn between Light and Darkness is often blurred because the darkness likes to parade itself as the Light.

Many secret societies have lived by the concept, "don't give your pearls to swine". (Mathew 7:6) What I fail to understand at this juncture in society is why you would continue to live by such philosophy. It is obvious to anyone who has studied Gnosticism and the Occult, who also understands the esoteric meaning of the scriptures and occult symbolism, that the dirtiest of pigs already has possession of the pearls.

If the scriptures are correct the knowledge to save mankind remains hidden in your hands. For those who believe in the true light of wisdom, can't you see that your inaction allows the dirty swine to keep the sheep in darkness?

Mankind is being kept in the dark by ignorance and by force. One of the strongest forces that keeps mankind in ignorance are the religions that have developed around wrong understanding of scriptures. However, much of the ignorance is caused by the negative influence the swine have on mankind.

The swine already have the knowledge and have been using it to enslave the sheep for generations. You know the flaws in the religions, you understand the methods of the swine, and only you have the power to make a difference.

In the past your secrecy was understandable, but in the era of technology it would be impossible to stop the spread of knowledge.

The Zohar predicted the technological age as being a sign for believers. The Bible promises a time would come when the congregation would be willing to listen. Both the Bible and the Quran predict that the Christian congregation will be among the first and most numerous to believe.

Which leads me to my questions for the secret societies.

Why do you continue to hide from the sheep? What are you afraid of? What are Waiting for? Don't you understand that our father prefers men who are willing to stand up to the darkness from those who keep their Light hidden?

Men like JFK, MLK, Malcolm X, Mandela, Ghandi, Michael Jackson and 2 Pac. All of these men spoke out against the establishment. And whether their deaths are directly related or simply coincidence only you can bring the truth to Light.

Don't you think it is time to stop speaking to the world through esoteric music, movies and prose? If you truly believe in the Light and the age of Reason do you think the age comes without risk?

A parable for those who possess the power to shine the true light.

Mathew 25
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

"After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

“The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

“Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

“His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

“So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

You may think yourselves rich, but you are the men who have burried your coins. Do you really believe that you came to your knowledge as anything but being a product of your environment? It is time to invest your coin in the bank of sheep who wait desperately for salvation.

If the bombs drop, do you consider yourselves innocent? As the masses starve unnecessarily do you consider yourselves innocent? I don't believe our father will consider you as innocent as you consider yourselves.

There is no pyramid to God. Your secret societies have become nothing more than a religious hierarchy, no better for mankind than the religions that have grown up with wrong understanding. There is no pyramid, no hierarchy, there are believers and unbelievers, nothing more.

If the scriptures are true, what are you waiting for? And if there is some logical reason to wait, what are they and where do I go to join? I am tired of feeling like I live on an island of one. I believe the scriptures and wait patiently for you to act.

Do you believe in yourselves? Do you believe in the scriptures? Will you return to the father with one coin or with interest?

Mathew 5:15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

What do you think ATS, is mankind ready for the truth? If they exist do you agree it's time for them to bring the truth to Light? What questions would you ask?

edit on 2-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Locking for a martyr?

Or being one? Or causing one?

Story as old as time.....

I prefer to watch.it's in the long wait I find understanding.

Rest and be.....,,it's some hard work.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the existence of humankind and time in general both have their respective ebbs and flows. Many people want the truth until they hear it. Often times the truth violates the construct in which they exist self created with a little nudge of course.

If an "enlightened" person sees a soul genuinely and consistently strive for personal enlightenment that by natural response the one helps the other and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

Locking for a martyr?

Or being one? Or causing one?

Story as old as time.....

I prefer to watch.it's in the long wait I find understanding.

Rest and be.....,,it's some hard work.

Cheers.

If I had the power I wouldn't mind being the Martyr. I believe more in the world to come then the illusion of the world we live in.

I have two choices. Tell my daughter I am risking my life for what I believe in, or watch her grow up a slave and tell her sorry I was too scared to do anything.

I believe if you ask the children of those who gave their lives (JFK, MLK...), they will all say their fathers made the right decision.

To die courageous or live as a coward. Our military personnel risk their lives each day. I don't believe I am any more important than the least of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If JFK was so against the establishment then why was he didn't he cut ties to his family that was part of the establishment/kind of corrupt, appointed his friends/family into positions of power, wanted the government aka the establishment to have more power in a lot of regards, wasn't going to take any real power away from the Federal Reserve, and was a member of a secret society that had it's fair share of elite members/members of the establishment?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I'm not sure he was against the establishment. I like to think he was, but maybe I'm just being sentimental due to his assassination.

But he did go against the mob and many other evil elements of his time. He knew he was going up against people with the power to kill him and stood up for what he believed in.

Add - I think it's impossible to know what his plans for the Federal Reserve were, if he even had one. People make to much of an issue out of EO 11110. I believe he was simply protecting the US silver reserves, and it had nothing to do with his monitary policy.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Many people want the truth until they hear it. Often times the truth violates the construct in which they exist self created

I've heard this from many people, but I don't agree with it. Nor do I think you will find even one instance where people were lied to then found out the truth and somehow felt wronged by knowing the truth.

Please find a historical example. Because I believe this is simply a false assumption that many people make without having any facts to back it up.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
The bible says there will be a remnant of 144,000.

That 144,000 is not what you think it is. These are super-souls.

Jesus said, "I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will stand as a single one." The Gospel of Thomas #23

If you combine 1000 individual souls into 1 super-soul, then 144,000 super-souls are made from 144,000,000 people...etc..

actually, if you follow the ratios carefully, say the world population is N, and first we combine each 1000 individuals into 1 soul, we get N/1000 souls; then by the second ratio, we then combine 2 in 10000 of these souls into a new higher soul, we get (N/1000).(2/10000) and that comes to 144,000.

So, N = 144,000 x 1000 x 10,000/2 = 720,000,000,000 = 720 billion people.

That means we need 720 billion people to populate the earth, before we can get that 144,000 souls at the end times.

Currently, we only have 7 billion people. So, we have a long way to go. Although, the population is growing exponentially.

edit on 3-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thinking out loud, Isurrender73 some comments come to mind...

In reverse order, I don't think someone necessarily has to be fed lies to be uncomfortable with truth. The resistance I see often appears as a result of cognitive dissonance. Hard to face truths, often invite one to accept responsibility in a way that is hard to swallow.

Please hang out with us as long as possible. Your ideals are admirable.Imo, I'd rather see someone plant seeds then become fertilizer.

We have choices.Similar lines of thought have gone through my mind, it's natural for parents wrestle the existential.I don't want my children to become slaves to the system, either.

The knowledge and insight you have learned can be leveraged for the benefit of our children. Idk, my parents practiced doing their best philosophically to share with me, growing up. This was much harder with the more arcane (They're e.s.l).I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't underestimate the gifts your understanding has to offer.I'm hoping that being able to share those insights with them will give them an edge on their peers. Lots of tools to work with, especially in spiritual thought.

In our times, I feel much of the attention drawn by conspiracy theory is smoke and mirrors. A ruse to keep the masses so distracted by the big picture, they lose sight of the power they have to make small steps toward the better.

I feel the Golden Rule upholds order in society. As long as most individuals maintain this, hopefully humanity can flourish.

Imo the pearls before swine, reminds me of milk for babes and meat for men. I've experienced my share of disappointment trying to make a difference. Individuals are all in different places in their journey, naive of me to loose track of that. Sometimes I've done more damage then good watching others twist things I've shared. Hermes warned about that to, along the lines of his teachings having a peculiar property to them.

There are many different secret societies. Your Op asks questions that evoke some of the darker ones I imagine. I believe in natural law, and that the universe doesn't play favorites. I hope there comes a time when each of us sees our own reflection in another's eyes.

Individuals with more power tend to make bigger mistakes. Ignorance doesn't insulate one from cause and effect. Everything isn't for sale.Doing grade six twice isn't the same as graduating. Lol God willingly, everyone makes it to their reunion.

Your mention of the influence of technology is important. I feel that the vast amounts of information on tap, provide a greater context to picture the message of the scriptures. The fractal nature of the universe is becoming more obvious as the internet forms a kind of collective nervous system. "Jacking in" to the matrix so to speak. Timewave Zero and novelty theory explore this.

I feel the ancients understood more clearly the concept of virtue. Imo the virtues are direct manifestations of the divine. I like to think most theists would agree.Most atheists believe in good. Practicing the virtues builds bridges, and m.p. if your into Rpgs.I wish collectively society would explore the divine emotionally through the virtues rather then images.

I've been trying to live in the world, but not of it. It's good advice, but it's challenging trying to let go. My work is considered dangerous, so that helps. I think I console myself realizing that my judgment is best focused on myself individually rather then choices outside my sphere of influence. I believe a lot of existential challenges individuals face are an invitation to go within and find peace. Collectively, I feel mankind needs to work on this.I feel technology has taken us to the point where this maturity is needed to graduate off this planet.

If I could ask a question to these people, I would ask them what their take is on St. Petersburg Paradox.

edit on 3-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc editing...

edit on 3-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Shrunk post spacing

edit on 3-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Prostrating yourself as tho you are friend to them, and then insulting the people they serve, is just,weird?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

You and others are the reason I stay on this site and pose these types of questions. It's easy to explain the surface stuff, and most laymen regardless of their faith are easily won over by simple truths.

Plato predicts that their will always be a philosophical class who can see one level beyond love your neighbor, and even non arising and non extinction. But there remain deeper truths imbedded that aren't for everyone, and no words could really guide them to it.

I don't think this means any one soul is greater or lessor. We all have access to reincarnate the Christ or the innumerable Buddahs into our lives and should strive to do so. But not everyone desires a deeper understanding, some are satisfied with Nirvana. I think this is part of a cosmic balance that plays itself out on a grand stage. Some prefer milk to meat and that is ok.

I like the idea of Timewave Zero. But I believe we are near the Zero hour where awakening is inevitable. Even if it is only a full embrace of the Golden Rule, with only a few meat eaters leading the way.

As for the St. Petersburg Paradox. If the starting denomination is 2 dollars, I'm only betting 2 dollars. I never have felt like I would win the grand prize, it always felt like something I would have to work for. My luck is terrible, the second role is always tails.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506

Prostrating yourself as tho you are friend to them, and then insulting the people they serve, is just,weird?

I don't know if I am a friend to them. I have nothing left to prove. If they exist, they are the ones who have something to prove to me. If they fail to prove themselves then I have no use for them.

If anything this was an offer of friendship, with a reminder that there is more to live for than flesh and bones. If my words are insulting to some, then maybe they need to be insulted. If they are not insulted it is because they understand what I am saying and have settled the matter in their own minds.

Nothing I say can damage someone who is sound in logic and reason, because they would be comfortable with their own actions and need no approval from me.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Who put you above the swine? just curious, you?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Who put you above the swine? just curious, you?

I didn't put myself above the swine. The swine choose to put themselves below me. Looking back at my life there is a time where I would call myself one of the swine. Repentance is what cleans the filth off, but many refuse to repent.

Anyone who fails to follow the golden rule has done so through their own volition. It is impossible for anyone to raise himself above another, but it is always possible to fall below.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The fact that you even refer to people as swine says it all. R-E-S-P-E-C-T [?]

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The fact that you even refer to people as swine says it all. R-E-S-P-E-C-T [?]

I am free to call politicians who start unnecessary wars which have lead to genocide and mass migration in the middle east swine. I find no reason to respect people who believe murder leads to peace. The ends never justifies the means, they are swine.

Just like Jewish Zionist who believe they are God's gift to humanity are swine. They believe they have a right to commit genocide of the Palestinian people to reclaim a piece of land because a book says it belongs to them.

I know who I am calling swine and I would be more than happy to say it to there faces. As there are no excuses for genocide.

The bible called them swine, I am simply agreeing.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Please, say no more...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Please, say no more...

Do you respect Hitler?
Do you respect Stallin, Lennon or the crusades?
Do you respect ISIS?
Do you respect genocide?

If you think the label swine was in regards to anyone but world leaders who follow the logic that might makes right, then you have no idea what I am talking about.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I know exactly what you're talking about.

Hate.

I have no love for those you mentioned. It would be dishonourable to myself to think in terms like that.
Those guys are looooong gone, and look how they affect you still. Do you believe in Christ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thanks brother
I feel the same way. It's important to enjoy expressing ourselves. Lately, My off line life has kept me from practicing my writing as much as I like. You're not alone.

Doing good is rewarding, but I have found sharing thoughts and getting feedback intellectually stimulating. It helps one articulate these abstract sides of ourselves.

Platonic thought has been a gift that keeps giving.Certain Gnostics also branched seekers in a similar fashion. It reminds me of how individuals experience love, Eros, Philia, and Agape.Different emotions on a spectrum.

It's been difficult accepting each have their own lessons. Numerology helped put this in perspective, after some time. It's easy to get carried away imagining everyone else is in the same place. I feel it's balance at play. I like asking others some times which is more important the microcosm or macrocosm? (Makes them think).

Earlier you had mentioned movies. I don't know how organized Hollywood's agenda is. The symbolism and plot lines in media often have layers of meaning. Kind of like how kids shows throw in some adult humour, that flies over their heads. These layers are useful for getting messages across more subtly. I think stories are good like that, without necessarily insulting the viewer.

These layers provide the opportunity for the individual to exercise their free will through interpretation. That way you can get it out there, without having to worry about going overboard. II have found movies useful for exploring concepts and principles without getting preachy or having conflicts over ideology. Much more casual then getting hung up on more controversial topics.

Timewave Zero and Novelty theory has been an interest of mine. It has been written that no one knows the day or the hour, the end will come. How can that be true? Maybe it's an individual process, that happens outside linear time?

Collectively it will happen sooner or later, the odds of seeing it happen for everyone at once imo are slim. Does it really matter though? Personal revelation would change one's life in a similar fashion. Jacobs ladder, this journey, these lessons.

The St. Petersburg Paradox I like to put out there to see responses. With the way the elite are portrayed, I think their thoughts would make for interesting conversation. For those like us, It's not about money.

edit on 3-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc editing...

edit on 3-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spacing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join