It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You should be ashamed' American woman says Vegemite is racist - because it's black!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I love vegemite.....
I have black hair....
i'm doomed....

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
She gives me the creeps. Like one of those dolls you see that are supposed to be cute, but just makes your skin crawl.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
dont feed the troll!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is the same chick that made a video about having been raped by the guy who saved her from drowning. She calls it Saverape

It satirical.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I'm fairly certain you can get it at Superstore or Walmart in the import food sections.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Aerobics are nothing to fear.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I really like Dolly Wells, who is the lady in the 2nd video, she's awesome on Blunt Talk.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Now, from my travels and experiences, very few black people are vegemite black to the point that their skin absorbs every color of the visible spectrum.

Quite a few are anywhere from fudgescicle to root beer popscicle brown.

Just an observation. Not being racist. Not calling for the removal of fudgescicles.

What's next? Chocolate milk in school lunches? Or maybe they will ban "white" milk for not being inclusive enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

100% Marmite. yummy stuff. mmm.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The potatoes idea sounds delicious but I noticed that a lot of people are saying it smells like beer.

I can't stand beer, especially the smell of it.

Jimmy Fallon said: "It tastes like beef bouillon that fell on a brewer's floor"

According to the comments under his video though, he spread it on too thick on plain cold bread with no butter.

Hugh Jackman set him straight in another interview and explained to him how it's done (see below).

On Monday night’s show, Fallon and his sidekick announcer Steve Higgins were dared by two young Aussie fans to try the delicious yeasty spread. It didn’t go so well.

Higgins bravely (and naively) took a giant dollop of Vegemite and spread it (without butter) on a piece of bread (untoasted) before spitting it out immediately.

Any Australian will know this is all wrong.

“What does it taste like, man?” Fallon asked, laughing as Higgins washed his mouth out with coffee.

“I think it’s not for the American palate,” he said.

The 40-year-old comedian raced over and tried it for himself before physically gagging.

“It’s like waves, it comes in waves,” he joked.

“Not bad. It taste like beef bouillon or something,” he then added.

Higgins was far more scathing.

“It tastes like beef bouillon that fell on a brewer’s floor.”

Some Americans sympathised with Fallon, calling it “seriously the worst”, but Australians, including the ABC, stood firm and told the 40-year-old he had just eaten it all wrong.

With that, Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show broke the hearts of millions of Australians and sent American-Australian relations hurtling back 50 years.

Obviously Australian and US officials are racing to repair relations between our two countries following this unforgivable slight by one of America’s biggest TV stars. All we ask from Fallon is a simple apology. And maybe some other time honoured Australian punitive measure…

thenewdaily.com.au...

Hugh Jackman pulls out a toaster to show Jimmy the proper Aussie way to eat Vegemite on toast:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
marmite can be both black and white!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have a 17 year old boy that is very bright and dual wields a razor sharp wit in one hand and a brilliant sense of irony in the other. He spoofs the "shaky logic" type YouTube producers insanely well.

When him and his older brother get together it is comedy gold.

The girl in the OP: i could watch that kind of stuff all day. And by "all day" i mean for about 10 minutes, until I get bored. But its pretty hysterical.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Jesus f*cking christ people. Can yo not tell anymore when someone is joking? Eating their skin?

USE YOUR HEADS! It costs nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I will stop clicking on video links.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Don't let Hugh Jackman twist it up.

If you want to know what vegemite tastes like, just spread some beer on a burning tire, snort it, and stick the toast in your eye.

You'll have a better time.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I love to eat black grapes. In fact, I prefer the darker or blacker version of most foods. Does that mean I am racist? Or is it if I only eat the white version of a food? I also have two black cats. Does this mean I am racist, because I "own" two black cats and put collars on them, like slaves? Or, is it if I were to have two white cats, that I would be a racist, since I obviously have chosen on the basis of fur color? It's like, I get so confused anymore over which personal taste choices I need to feel guilty about, so can anyone tell me what I need to feel ashamed of?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lol.....

I think.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Racist is racism is racist 'cuz racism!!!... and I... zzZZ....ZZ...ZZ....zz..

Cuz dat racism, yo! Raaaaaazzzzziiiiiiuuuummmm.

SHUT. THE. FUKK. UP.

Next...
edit on 29-10-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join