It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: DeusImperator
a reply to: ManFromEurope

well I hope you can understand Dutch.

They dont respect women and should be send back to their homelands. not even 1/5th is actual syrian.

Oh, BTW: today our Government announced that the influx of new refugees came to a halt: the week before last roughly 4400 refugees entered our country, last week it were just 2000 or there about. So, the "tsunami of refugees" a local populist party warned us for - just dried up. There weren't that many after all, I guess.

quote]

GENEVA (Reuters) - The United Nations said on Friday it could see no easing of the flow of refugees into Europe, with 8,000 arrivals daily, and that problems now facing governments may turn out to be only "the tip of the iceberg".

link

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I guess volunteering at our local refugee and migrant centre won't cut much with you.

Oh, and it wasn't an attack on your children. It was a perfectly reasonable observation and question.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There are 23 million people currently unemployed in Europe. Some country's have 50% youth unemployment. A lot of them would already be previous "Immigrants", Africans etc.
But the EU says they need more immigrants to fill jobs???
Is there any wonder people, already living there, are starting to get a little aggravated.

Recent article.

au.finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

I guess volunteering at our local refugee and migrant centre won't cut much with you.

Oh, and it wasn't an attack on your children. It was a perfectly reasonable observation and question.

volunteering at your local refugee and migrant centre would be great...if that is what you do. I am going to take the same approach to that statement as many others here take....I see no proof, just smoke.

Its so easy to hide behind that garbage skepticism. I would like to believe that you are in fact volunteering and doing some good. But I would make this observation - you indicate giving your time and effort, but in the scenario described earlier it was Americans who had to give hard earned money, that they are already running out of. If all I had to do was give time and some effort for my neighbors, I already do. All the time. But where money is concerned its a different story. My finances are finite. I can only stretch the budget so far. I take care of home first - note the word first - because I do not have the funds to take care of everyone. I still want to help, but not if it means my family will have to do without the things they need. Not necessarily want, but need. Hell, I do without a lot of things I want already.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately, it is almost always that the accusations of people being greedy, selfish, unfair and the c/o of not sharing, comes from those that have expectations, demands or desire to receive.

Rarely does it come from those that have it to give.

How generous and giving would they be if they had something to give?

From what I understand the Middle East has people and leaders that are among the mega wealthy. They entertain themselves with excess, yet it is the poor and struggling that are being accused of being the bad guys.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Same old same old.

As Germany faces the highest number of refugee claimants in decades, it's becoming increasingly clear that the European asylum system is broken. But fixing it will involve hard decisions.

Guess what? Minor incidents if there were any, we've had more trouble with terrorists from the NSU and other cases of violence. Can't "assimilate" Neo-Nazis either, they wanna assimilate us. Ever heard of Operation Gladio? Nothing to merkel here...

Death at the hands of extremists in Germany has been higher since the reunification of West and East Germany than officials estimate, according to an investigation by journalists at two top publications. Victims of the attacks include the homeless, left-wing youths and foreigners.

2 010

During the first six months of this year, right-wing extremists in Germany committed attacks against places housing asylum-seekers on an almost daily basis. Many refugees living in the country fear for their lives. By SPIEGEL Staff

Not one refugee burned down a friggin Schützenverein yet.
Greetings from Censormany, assimilate a nice obeyday if you like!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree with you.

They were told by those who were against it that this would happen. They couldn't hear it from that pipe dream world they were in.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree with you.

They were told by those who were against it that this would happen. They couldn't hear it from that pipe dream world they were in.

What amazes me at this point is the way its all starting to sound like something I would expect from DC. (no offense to our German friends) One side is saying they are being overrun and cant keep up with the demands and the other side is saying we need more. Its a pecker contest at the top and at the bottom are the locals looking at tens or even hundreds of thousands of people coming at them who literally have nothing but the clothes on their backs. Someone has to pay for all of their needs. To make matters worse, they wont accept anything with a red cross on it. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yes, history attempting to repeat itself. Only this time there aren't any Vikings to stand up for us that is, apart from Putin.

thestoryofmohammed.blogspot.com.au...

You may want to begin here though.. thestoryofmohammed.blogspot.com.au...

This is interesting though, i thought you might like to take a lookie.
edit on 9/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
And this, somewhat in your face kind of website but of interest to some im sure.

www.barenakedislam.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What I see happening in Europe in the near future is more people joining far-right nationalist groups if things keep getting worse.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What I see happening in Europe in the near future is more people joining far-right nationalist groups if things keep getting worse.

I was just looking at an article that was talking about exactly that.

"What we're seeing in connection with the refugee crisis is a mobilisation on the street of right-wing extremists, but also of some left-wing extremists" who oppose them, said Hans-Georg Maassen on Deutschlandfunk public radio.

He added that for the past few years his service had witnessed a "radicalisation" and "a greater willingness to use violence" by all extremist groups, including the far right, the anti-fascist far left and Islamists.

Maassen spoke as Germany expects up to one million migrants this year, and after protests against refugee homes and clashes with police again rocked several towns at the weekend, mostly in the former communist East Germany.

Police and soldiers guarded two buses carrying about 100 migrants Saturday night to a shelter in the town of Niederau, in the eastern Saxony state, after right-wing protesters had rallied at the site, a former supermarket, since Friday.

More than 1,000 people also demonstrated against refugees in several towns in the eastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania Friday, including in coastal Stralsund where three people were wounded in clashes with counter-protesters.

link

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yep and it's only going to get worse.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

For right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence as a means to an end, all pointed at each other. This isn't going to end well at all. Not unless something changes soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

First, I don't backpedal. Those are not my claims. I reported what I found because it was interesting and I could see how it could be happening and had not seen it here on ATS. The reports and fears of rape, (I made no mention of pillaging but its a nice dramatic tool, fiction, but very dramatic), are real. Local women are being told to dress more conservatively so they don't provoke the immigrants. Two months in and already the locals have to change THEIR behavior, not the immigrants. There are multiple sources citing rape and violence among the refugees. Its much more than one man. I selected that one because he is exemplary of exactly what so many are afraid of. He is not a refugee from Syria. He is not an economical opportunist trying to get a short trip to a better life. He is part of an organized effort to migrate radicalized muslims into target countries.

These radicalized muslims are the people who behead the infidels or burn them alive. And you have the nerve to say Americans are gun toting savages?

You are entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is you will rot in hell for it.

Have a nice day.

Lol. I asked you a simple question. Are all americans gun toating savages because some of you guys shoot up churches,schools and movie theathers? Are you ? Yes or no ? Will i rot in hell for asking you a simple question ? Lol. Did i hit a nerve ? Just answer my question.

Your post was more than just a simple question and you know it. Backpedaling now wont change that. As for the question, no we are not. And I think you know that too. Now, continue setting your trap...(I will close my eyes and pretend I don't see it coming...)

So,its perfectly fine to stereotype refugees but not americans,long live hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

First, I don't backpedal. Those are not my claims. I reported what I found because it was interesting and I could see how it could be happening and had not seen it here on ATS. The reports and fears of rape, (I made no mention of pillaging but its a nice dramatic tool, fiction, but very dramatic), are real. Local women are being told to dress more conservatively so they don't provoke the immigrants. Two months in and already the locals have to change THEIR behavior, not the immigrants. There are multiple sources citing rape and violence among the refugees. Its much more than one man. I selected that one because he is exemplary of exactly what so many are afraid of. He is not a refugee from Syria. He is not an economical opportunist trying to get a short trip to a better life. He is part of an organized effort to migrate radicalized muslims into target countries.

These radicalized muslims are the people who behead the infidels or burn them alive. And you have the nerve to say Americans are gun toting savages?

You are entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is you will rot in hell for it.

Have a nice day.

Lol. I asked you a simple question. Are all americans gun toating savages because some of you guys shoot up churches,schools and movie theathers? Are you ? Yes or no ? Will i rot in hell for asking you a simple question ? Lol. Did i hit a nerve ? Just answer my question.

Your post was more than just a simple question and you know it. Backpedaling now wont change that. As for the question, no we are not. And I think you know that too. Now, continue setting your trap...(I will close my eyes and pretend I don't see it coming...)

So,its perfectly fine to stereotype refugees but not americans,long live hypocrisy.

off topic

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here are some quotes, and they speak Volumes.

Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed",
-Chancellor Angela Merkel. hmmm? hows that one working out eh.

“Pit race against race, religion against religion, prejudice against prejudice.
Divide and conquer!

We must not let that happen here.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“The deal with multiculturalism is that the only culture you're allowed to disapprove of is your own.”
― Martin Amis

Clearly, it's not working out.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Here are some quotes, and they speak Volumes.

Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed",
-Chancellor Angela Merkel. hmmm? hows that one working out eh.

“Pit race against race, religion against religion, prejudice against prejudice.
Divide and conquer!

We must not let that happen here.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“The deal with multiculturalism is that the only culture you're allowed to disapprove of is your own.”
― Martin Amis

Clearly, it's not working out.

It doesn't seem to be working out at all. Everything about it is wrong except for the good intentions. But good intentions aren't enough. You need a real plan, the ability to make it happen, and people willing to stick to the plan. They have none of those things. Neither do we for that matter...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

For right and far left extremists in Germany and Islamist extremists, all growing more and more willing to use violence as a means to an end, all pointed at each other. This isn't going to end well at all. Not unless something changes soon.

You dont know aything about Germany.Far right/left and islamic extremists are a minority in Germany. Their numbers can be compared to those of KKK in USA. They have as much influence on anything as Westboro Baptist Church has,which is zero to none. There is already 1.5 million Turks (muslims) living in Germany,and they have been living there for decades without problem.[snipped]. Quit reading daily heil,stop listening to Glen Beck and quit watching Fox News. Come to Germany and see it for yourself.
edit on Wed Sep 30 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join