It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video of a Swiss family attacked by refugees??? (Correction Turks - Kurds hustle in Switzer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WARNING - This video is disturbing

Usually I don’t go on LiveLeak to watch videos. Today, I went there as I was reading another post on ATS and the source was a link that sent me to LiveLeak. Skimming through other videos I stumble upon this video and what I saw was beyond shocking, at least for me. The title of the video claims that is about a Swiss family that is violently attacked by refugees.

I don’t understand what they are shouting in the video, or recognize the language, but all I can say is that what I just saw is horrifying.

Video

I don’t blame Muslims, all I’m saying is that every country, every culture and every religion has its own failings and weaknesses, but somehow they manage to live together under a common ground, respecting one another and respecting the law (most of them anyway). There is no need to bring troubled people to cause more trouble. If these refugees and I’m referring to ones that are truly refugees, won’t be able to live and adopt their new country and adapt to their living standards then there is going to be a real problem in the world.

I heard from a relative in Italy that they destroyed an entire hotel because the internet speed was not satisfactory, I saw videos of them throwing food and water which was given to them and for which someone worked and paid, and today I read about refugees destroying their own asylum in Germany.

What’s next???......that's all I'm saying
edit on 24-9-2015 by camieb because: some typos

edit on 24-9-2015 by camieb because: misleading title and contenton LiveLeak

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: camieb

Or you lie, video is clashes of Kurds and Turks, op reported

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

I am not lying. I just found this before the op reported. Anyway the title contain question mark since I wasn't sure if is the real deal or not. in any way the video is horrifying.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread is stupid????

I added questions marks because I was unsure...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Learn to read comments to sensationalist videos before you post them....

This is indeed kurds vs turks.

However, doesnt make it any less #ed.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yep. That's a good advice. I guess I was just shocked from what I saw.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Frankly, it's time to engage the military in all countries to control out-of-control immigrants including the US.

The violence against innocent citizens of respective countries is the last f***ing straw.

Yes, I know it's in violation of the Constitution. I DON'T CARE. LET'S DO IT.
edit on 9/24/2015 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have nothing against refugees, but when they throw away food that’s given to them, when they destroy the facilities that accommodate them thinking that all that is beneath them and they deserve much better then I’m outraged.

Canada gives them social assistance somewhere between $1700-S2400 which for my understanding is one-time payment for new arrivals.

Germany offers free meals at reception center plus 143 euros/month in cash and after 6 months the cash can be max 216 euros. After 15 months, or once asylum request is approved: basic income of around 400 euros/month plus costs for accommodation and heating.

Italy for example give them 35 euros/day for each person housed but most of the money goes to the center providing meals while Czech Republic pay them around 13 euros/ month. Source

For any country refugees cost money which comes from taxes applied to its citizens.

So yeah, I think they should value the help that is given to them and not respond with violence.

new topics

top topics

join