It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's gone.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

I don't know you but I'm sorry.. She looks like a sweetheart in the photo.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
She crossed the Rainbow Bridge and some day you will see her again.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.
You did all you could and never forget the memories you have of her! I have no doubt she had the best life possible

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thank you everyone.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am sorry for your loss, I hope this helps.

www.rainbowbridge.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I know that feeling all too well....when we lost Emily, I didn't think I'd ever stop crying.
But, day by day, it does get better.

I still get sad...but time does heal.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You gave her love and joy for all those years and she will always remember that. As gut wrenching as it is, know that she is no longer suffering and one day you will see her again. HUGS!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I feel so bad your buddy is gone, sorry to hear she didn't make it.

Had an interesting "dream" when my lab passed about eight yrs ago. Seemed more like a visit, it was so real. She sat in front of me, telepathically telling me all kinds of secrets to the universe. Our throats moved as if we were speaking, but our mouths stayed closed. She never took her gaze off me. I responded with amazement and remember saying to her "no way! how could we have that so wrong here on earth?", realizing what we thought to be truth was all wrong and such. She said I would not remember a thing when I woke up and disappeared. I woke and could not remember one thing she told me.

I'll never forget it and was grateful for her visit. I felt somewhat frustrated I could not remember the mysteries she spoke of but still comforted.

I know it stings badly. Take comfort in knowing you connected with and loved that sweet girl, giving her the best you could offer.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join