It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Reading through these topics, I observe so many benign comments from banned personalities, I sort of wonder why this is so.

Makes one a little nervous.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While there is evidence of an Illuminati of sorts, this idea of the reptillians has no such basis in research, and are the paranoid delusions of warped authors...
Sheer statistics rule against it, as surely at least ONE of these reptiods would have "come out" to the humans to seek some fame and fortune saying "look at me!". In all of history, this has never happened, yet supposedly they've lived alongside us all this time? Please...

i would disagree, gazrok. there is TONS of research pointing to reptillian existence. 'good' evidence, though, not really, that i'vee seen. it's all heresay.

as for a reptillian seeking 'fame and fortune' among humans, i seriously doubt any shapeshifting subterranean-dwelling reptoids would have any attraction to that. it would be like charleton heston trying to get in good with a herd of sheep. he could have all the grass he could eat(a sheep fortune), and the sheep would always pay attention to him(sheep fame).
reptiles are cold-blooded. i assume this to mean they would have very little emotion. i've never seen emotion on a reptile's face. desire is based on survival instinct. there would be no desire for a reptile to seek fame and fortune amongst humans.
if, however, the queen and george bush and the whole line of 'bluebloods' ARE shapeshifting reptilians, then they have been more rich and famous than any group throughout history.

the queen mother's funeral was pretty weird. the coffin was huge. her burial shroud was covered with lizards. there was a giant globe encircled by a dragon on display there. pretty weird stuff.

my jury's still out on the icke/swerdlow theory. i'm glad to have their take on thing available, though. even as allegory, it put's an interesing spin on the psychology of the rulers.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hold on. A thought just hit me.

What if the way they shapeshift into human form is to incarnate into human bodies and be born as humans in human families?

DON'T FORGET: "Jesus" was a cosmic soul who incarnated as a human.

Spirits can do that, you know. They can also "fetal-on," or take over a passive soul, en toto. (Remember RA in Stargate who "took over" the body of a human?) Possession by a "devil or demon" has a history, also.

In those ways, their predatory natures become indistinguishable from the benign and luckless souls about them.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by defrag99]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

however, it has been my experience also that if an opinion is put across that is contrary to the opininion held by the interested mod, that the individual is automatically accused of being a troll...

My comments:

While there is evidence of an Illuminati of sorts, this idea of the reptillians has no such basis in research, and are the paranoid delusions of warped authors...

Please clarify where I stated the member was a troll. Indeed, I encouraged the thread to continue�so your cited example is moot.

My apologies for the digression of the topic�please, by all means continue down the rabbit hole�.

i would disagree, gazrok. there is TONS of research pointing to reptillian existence. 'good' evidence, though, not really, that i've seen. it's all heresay.

Exactly, all heresay, and that�s why I feel the way I do. True, I should have said no basis in �evidence� not research, but hindsight is 20/20�.

Again though, I would love to hear the rebuttals to my reasons given, point by point, against their existence. Sure, the extra-dimensional vibration existence (ala Buckaroo Banzai) is a convenient scapegoat, but again, that�s like trying to prove the existence of Superman, with �what if� scenarios�

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0bXSiNN
"I agree, at the moment there are more and more shows about aliens and UFOs and I believe they are readeing (spelling!?) us for eventual contact or invasion. "

correct, but there is a 'staged' alien invasion coming, with real alien actors, the reptilians will play the heros and save the day, and become the chosen rulers....

After so many thousands of years, the Reptilian plans for total control are almost accomplished. In essence it is done. The one major factor that remains is for the Earth�s population to openly know it. This is currently set in motion with the past two illegal election of Bush to the presidency(exposed by Michael Moore in his Rothschild inspired Film F911). The blood families are no longer hiding their true identities. Queen Elizardbirth was photographed wringing the neck of a pheasant in ceremony style...

archives.cnn.com...

Her grandson, Willy, was photographed giving the �devils salute� in reuters.

They introduced the world to their rituals with the release of the video footage from inside Bohemian Grove.

From Stewart Swerdlow's 'Blue Blood True Blood' notice 'natural disasters' and compare to current events

The illumianti Plans for the United States Of America 2001-2010

-Elimination of fuel reserves
-Creation of sever weather patterns designed to consume the remaining fuel.
-Utilities will be unable to cope with the demand
-Regional natural disasters so large that local and civil authorities are unable to handle them
-Rioting and chaos in major US cities
-Polarization of minorities creating a call from the minorities for a need for segregation.
-Martial Law declared to restore ord
er.
-Economic/stock market collapse as a result of the disasters, lack of utilities, and planned chaos
-President will enact Executive Orders that in effect, will rescind the Constitution and civil rights
-The United Nations will be called in to restore order. This comes with waves of Chinese, Russian, and German troops
-Dissidents will be shipped for re-education to huge concentration camps already in place in the United States and Canada
-The United Nations declares that the US is too large to be administered as is, and will order it to be split into two districts; Easter and Western
-The Eastern district capital will be Atlanta. The Western district campital will be Denver. This is why government offices and international super-airports were built in these two cities.
-Washington D.C. will becomes an illuminati cultural site and possibly even a religious center for them
-New York City will be declared the United Nations Capital city for the Earth and given special status. This is why New York State is called the �Empire State�
-Undesirables will be eliminated via chemtrails "mosquito spraying," flu shots and other inoculations
-Radicals will be eliminated(if all goes according to their plans)
-Programming Centers will become standard sites for children to visit - Montauk Point, Santa Fe, Yelm, and Huntsville Space Center.
-All airforce bases will be staging areas
-National parks will be declared International Sites and come under United Nations jurisdiction
-All people will be issued identity cards that will contain their DNA

The illuminati Plans For The World 2001-2010

-A Middle Eastern war, coupled with a world financial collapse, will center attention to the United Nations as a control factor.
-China and Israel will attack and destroy the Moslem Fundamentalists in Central and Western Asia
-The Earth shall be divided into three major political/economic units - North And South America, including Central America, Caribbean; Europe, Africa, and the Middle East; and, the Pan-Asia/Austrailian region.
-A staged alien invasion will occur, forcing all nations, religions, and cultures to give up separate identities and unite under the United Nations/illuminati/Global Government. The US dollars already says NOVUS ORDO SECLOREM ie NEW WORLD ORDER. The United States new army slogan was recently changed after decades to "An Army Of One"
-Certain alien groups will be introduced as heroes who saved the Earth. The will likely be the group from Sirius A.
-"Peace" will be made with the Reptilians, and the hybrid-illuminati genetic mixture, blending the two groups together.
-A New World Religion will be introduced and enforced upon all people. This religion will have the male/female, God/Godess, as Princess Diana and Emmanuel, hence the Second Coming Of Christ.
-A cloned Christ will be sent to Earth from Mars, proclaiming the New World Order and his New Holy Empire.
-All money and assets will belong to the New Earth Empire. A global credit system will be imposed.
-All Earth citizens will have mandatory identification cards with their DNA imprinted upon them. These will be monitored via satellite.
-Total mind control will be the rule of the day, with transmissions coming from satellites, amplified by ground towers, cell phones, radio, and television. Children are already programmed by shows like Pokeman, Barney, Teletubbies, Harry Potter, Ninja Turtles, and most other shows on TV.
-The Dome of the Rock Mosque will be destroyed and the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt there. The Ark of the Covenant will be relocated there.
-Blacks will be eliminated from the Earth except for those that have a mixture of genetics with other races, like the Ethiopians, Sudanese, and some USA and Caribbean Blacks.
-Atlantean technology will be revealed and exploited.
-Interplanetary and interdimensional travel will openly be availiable to select people.
-Jupiter will become a second sun, making this a Binary Star System. This is a result of the String of Pearls Comet(technology) that struck the gas giant in 1994.
-Frozen moons of Saturn, Jupiter, and Neptune will become Earth like after the new sun shines, and a resdistribution of Earth�s huge population will begin. At least three billion people will be recolonized on at least six new �Earths�.
-Earth will become the center of a tyrannical Empire that will fan out amongst the stars and universes, continuing the conquer and assimilate agenda.
-All people will have a chip places in their skulls connecting them to a central to computer control system.
-The so called �indigo children� a code name for the illuminati to �indicate� children with abilities will be confiscated from their parents and trained by the empire.

I take great offence to that,especially being mixed,having black heritage.My thought.Thats just some story made up by one bored person who has one very big imagination,and who probably fantasises on the whole idea.But then again who know`s,maby it is real,and if it is,well goodby me in the near future,i better make the most of this last decade i have

We`r all intitled to our own opinions,but until all that really happens,im going to see that story as a stubborn delusive persons story.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe--given the horrendous reports coming out of this War--just maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to look into all this just a little more before you pop a top on another beer and go back to your TV set.

I believe there is more to this story than you are willing to confront.

One of the major purposes of the NWO is selective genocide, especially mixed and "primitive" races.

They use biologicals added to fibrous chem-trails; faulty vaccines; dangerous food additives; impotent medical practice; and a whole host of electronic stimulation devices that can shut down your heart at a distance.

Don't wave this off too quickly. We do have a problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Any reptilian will be greeted by me with a SAR21 up his rectal cavity.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
thought I'd post some responses with regards to the 'Why didn't the reptilians conquor eons ago instead of now' posts....... This is from what i've read.

The draco DID conquor the world EONS ago, however so did the Lyrians (Atlans). There was a war between the two and the draco went under.... and eventually so did the Lyrians. However the surviving Lyrians became the earths sole survivor on the surface. The reptilians tried to gain back control but failed. And tried AGAIN but this time by mixing their genetics with the lyrians they captured.... Making 50/50 split genetics (which because these two types of genes repel each other, you cannot have 50% looking reptile 50% looking human, its either one or the other)

Now the 50/50 split became the rulers of the civilisations that existed (lyrians)....... and they made the GODS of those days reptilian like....such as RA and ISIS (i think isis)... and NIMROD and some other chick god.....

Hence..... the now 13 ruling families of the illuminati are 49/51 48/52 split reptilians. They are NOT satanists per say (as they perform ritual for astral demons rather than satan)

Now the Draco are back... to RE-CONQUOR earth because their little kiddies failed..... mummy and daddy are pissed off and the illuminati are in the middle of it all...

Oh...and why are the interested in earth, because Earth sits in a specific trading route of the solar system, if they have earth, they have stepped up in conquoring the galaxy.

But what do i know *g*

Kind Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Also..... all humans are around 10/90, 5/95 reptilian/human hybrids.

Why does the feutus go through a reptilian form (with long tail) during feutal stage? (I've read that the core DNA used was reptilian, and lyrian/other alien races were added after)

Why do humans have a Reptilian Brain Stem?

Why do humans shed skin..... (I don't know if other animals do - other than reptiles...so cannot realllllly use this one)

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
one thin i find dificult is that in only 5 year humanity will explore this solar system......juummm.....

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I also believe that some humans are born with tails or remnents of
tails, you can find a bit on it Here

d1k

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Here's my take on this whole mod thing. Mod or not what Gaz wrote was his opinion yes, but he in fact started insulting and plain out sounded like an asshole, yes I said it. But his mod status had nothing to do with it. He didn't abuse anything, technically.

Whether they are or not mods here are looked as the judge/jury on what is fake and what is real here on ATS. With their privileges they have they are put into positions of power and come off as knowledgeable people. When a mod comes in with such a strong write up to the point of it being insulting making the poster look like a fool it's not good for ATS as a whole. Belittling posters is not good for ATS, opinion or not. Moderator status should come with some rules and regulations regarding their opinions and how they tend to belittle people in such a matter of fact way.

To the original poster, whether you're new or not Gaz and the rest of the ATS staff whom came to his "defense" were in the wrong. Don't worry about it and I apologize for such a rude welcome. I enjoyed your post regardless of facts or proof. Now in MY opinion anyone who says anything like "show me proof or else..." is more foolish then any post written up here on ATS. Secrets can me kept from the public very easily, it's truly foolish to believe that there are no secrets being kept from humanity and if it's not on CNN then it can't be true. The exact same closed minded aproach by a lot of the ATS staff has done nothing but hurt humanity through our entire history, the same attitude that could never believe the world wasn't flat, the same kind of attitude that could never believe the earth was not the center of the solar system/universe and countless other examples.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by d1k]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone. First post.

Merger: You do realize that nobody can believe a word that you said because you have absolutely no evidence to support the claims, right? If you do realize this, why don't you realize that you yourself believing it as strongly as you do, without evidence, completely boggles the mind?

Where are the ancient documents talking about Lyrians and Draco battling it out that you're sourcing? And who has proof (outside of their own conjencture, which isn't proof), that Earth sits in the middle of some intergalactic trading route? If this is the case, I'd better get my towel and ear-muffs ready because the reptilian Vogons will show no mercy in their swiftness to both destroy the Earth for their intergalactic highway once the planet has outlived its resourcefulness and to recite awful poetry due to their cold-blooded nature.

Seriously though. When did you go out and conduct the field investigation and research that backs up your claims? Just wondering, because I want to believe in this kind of epic stuff as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to go around blindly professing something that I have no proof of to be the irrefutable truth.

Isn't that like, disinfo, or something?

Anyway, is it just me or is Scott Bakula clearly the biggest mind behind this conspiracy?

If so, "Oh boy."

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Lartsa Cleargleam, I understand your reasoning, and i'm not expecting anyone to believe me, if you've read some of my posts, you'll see that the sourcing I come from is from one man, whom i now know very well, who was involved at the montauk project, and where he was actually taught this whilst in the project about what i've posted. The specific info I printed, as I said is 'from what i've read'. Not 'this is the way it is' (even though I believe it - but many people believe in god right, yet can't prove it). If you would like further reading on the subject matter, a good book is Blue Blood True Blood, and is by the man i'm talking about - Stewart Swerdlow, a Montuak boy and worked for the government for over 25 years.

Anyway as I said, i don't expect people to believe me, but if they do see any truth in the matter, and want to investigate further, thats their perogative..... Thanks for the input though.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To the thread starter: Have you ever seen a "real" reptilian alien? How can you justify your thread? The fact is nobody has any idea what a reptilian alien looks like if they do indeed actually exist outside ones mind.

While I do believe that there are aliens in existence and have been to our planet. These claims of the different alien species and the names are astounding. When you take the population of the world and take the number of people who claim to have been with these reptilians (this information I don't have)your looking at a minute %/hardly recordable.

Why do ET's always have two arms and two legs? They could look like anything that you could or could not imagine.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im not going to give any indication as to my beliefs on this subject, but i will make an observation if i may. I find it very interesting and actually borderline amusing that people on ATS (including moderators) step up and just outright prove their ignorance, i base this on the fact that ive seen members and moderators here scoffing and making fun of threads such as this one with arrogant and quite frankly unwitty school yard comments because it contains no proof, and then they turn round and start rambling on about jesus christ and quoting passages from the bible like its the irrefutable truth. To those people i have two questions:

1. Where is your proof that Jesus Christ ever existed?

2. For beleiving in an ancient book, that has been edited, rephrased, and
reprinted about 50,000 times, with no proof whatsoever to back up its claims, what makes you any different from the conspiracy theorist your scoffing at in the first place?

Ignorance denied?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't think it's necessary to turn this thread into a religious debate, but I'd say that "Draco" and "Lyrians" waging epic war thousands of years ago over the fate of the planet is just as silly as Michael and Satan duking it out over Moses' corpse.

There is no irrefutable proof that Jesus existed. There is no irrefutable proof that we all have a little "reptile" in our genes.

Why trumpet either as the ultimate reality?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Why does the feutus go through a reptilian form (with long tail) during feutal stage? (I've read that the core DNA used was reptilian, and lyrian/other alien races were added after)

Tails are quite common in mammals....

Why do humans have a Reptilian Brain Stem?

Have to look more into that one, but considering our closeness to other apes, are you suggesting that the other apes are reptoid descended too?

Why do humans shed skin..... (I don't know if other animals do - other than reptiles...so cannot realllllly use this one)

We shed hair and skin cells just like other mammals. We shed more skin, as we have less hair. However, we do not molt like reptiles though, do we? This line of explanation is really reaching.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Here's one reason to look deeper into our presumed "Leadership."

Perhaps we're looking for the rationale that makes genocide and omnicide into methodically and well-financed projects of the US Government.

There's got to be some kind of ALIEN participation in the plans to wipe out whole populations on this planet :

Chem-trails to poison the cell walls of individual human bodies of whole nations of peoples, so they can become susceptible to designer diseases;

Depleted uranium wrecking whole geographical areas with radiation that will last 3.5 billion years and ransack the DNA of local inhabitants.

Unregulated chemicals added to foods & drugs : Fluoride added into foods and drugs to truncate the corpus collossum of human brains so they can't quickly negotiate foreground/background--right-brain/left-brain--functions; Aspartame-sweeteners that swell the brain; faulty vaccines causing autism in young children--unknown a generation ago.

What ethical, rational, able-bodied Leader would consent to such projects as these?

No, we're dealing with Malignant Minds at the Helm. Are they simply other Humans? Doubtful. I can't believe that.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by defrag99]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nice, real nice! The first picture looks an awful lot like my aunt Pearl before she put her make-up on. And the other pics. look like some of the guys I fly with!!!!

[edit on 2-1-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join