It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come. Sit. Are you comfortable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Today I am in such a great mood to write though I have no specific topic in mind. So my mind wondered off to the things I have written in the past. I wish to share them with you and over the next few days or weeks I may bombard you with things I have written and will write. I apologize for any annoyance. Hopefully some will find pleasure in reading what I have written, what I write, what I will write. I have written this about 3 years ago when I was a sophomore in high school. I realize few people will see this at such a late hour, but I couldn't help myself. Any comments, critique. All is welcome. Funny I'm so happy and someone who used to be important wants nothing with me. But I'm happy and in writing I find solace. Apologies for the lengthy and random introduction, my mind wanders.

The Story:

You sit there, in the chair, why do you sit so lazily? Sit up and at attention. You are lord of your kingdom. This is your kingdom, it is, and there is no reason to say it is not. You do not select your kingdom only receive it. Please sit up and drink some tea, perhaps some coffee. Here, one sugar? Two, perhaps none? A pastry? Please while still warm. Of course I mean the pastry and your drink. You can not be warm. No longer. Please do not be still. Look, the maggots are already crawling upon you. Yes, I know you must leave but wait. You have all eternity to go home, your new home. I myself must attend to my own home. I have a meeting with all those that I despise. Yes, to reconcile, as you and I have done. To make our actions equivalent. To make nothing due to the other. Ah, I hear the knock, they are here. Well, one at a time. It would be no success all together. Please, I believe you shall find it pleasant out back on the porch, resting in the sun, you and your maggots shall soon have company, plenty! I shall help you, I know you do not quite feel well.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

No thanks I would rather stand, so I can run like hell when the time arrives!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Ah no commentary. Well stand later!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I like your style of writing and choice of words. It has a feel about it. Not so sure if it was supposed to, but it made me laugh. I'm a little fuzzy about the subject matter, in the sense of, is it really just about reconciliation etc., or is it all metaphoric and deep?

S+F

edit on 22-9-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Well like I said I wrote this about 3 years ago. A lot of what I wrote was dark and romantic, purely dark or grotesque, anti humanity and one that was actually sweet. This is simply meeting people after death and getting over it. Its meant to be demented yet very normal.

top topics

join