It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business At Risk From Maliscious Litigant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
TrueBrit, I tend to have opinions, and they include members of this site.

In ANY thread I've seen you, regardless if we agree, I've always had the utmost respect for you, and smiled when I see you taking a sip off that glass on the left hand side of my screen.

I understand some hesitance to believe anyone online, but I can't see you being as honorable and respectful on this site as you've always been, just to play a long con. I pride myself on having a wonderful BS detector, and while I find you somewhat long winded (it's charming with you), consider you to be one of the finest people I've ever had the privilege of "knowing".

I scoffed when I read someone considered you a homophobe, or a brute. I literally (and I mean literally) rolled my eyes and scoffed at the idea.

I haven't seen anyone else offer this caution, but I'm going to, even if unpopular. I would highly suggest not posting this information online unless everything is finalized, and even then, I would be careful. Perhaps that avatar is linked somewhere else, and perhaps someone involved or familiar stumbles across this posting. I haven't read everything, and I'm no lawyer, but please be careful about what you post online.

You seem to have a lot of grit (true grit even), and I have no doubt you and your family will come away from this favorably. You have gumption, you're a kind soul, and I don't doubt you have right on your side.

You're family here. The one person everyone can talk to at the reunion even though we all want to smack each other.

Now get to kicking some ass and know that a bunch of weirdos are rooting for you, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Agreed, I liken TrueBrit to Eddard Stark - honourable, righteous and very handy with a blade. I've seen his vid he posted of him in his shop and he talks like he writes.

I too have a highly calibrated BS detector and TrueBrit does not register.

His contributions on this board are both poetic and legendary.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Someone link this video! I've seen it mentioned now and feel I'm missing out!

I like your analogy. Honorable, kind, gentle, sharp edged when needed, bright. Let's not ruin anything after Season 2, some of us have slacked some ass on watching and reading.

Really doesn't register for me either.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes I agree. Poetic and Legendary indeed!! Speaks Volumes of True Brit!!!
A wonderful contributer here at ATS and a downright rightous soul of a Guy... True Friend indeed!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinkerton
Eveybody seems to believe this version of the story without question. It was a malicious litigant! My lawyers were no good! The judge was mean!

Perhaps you should behave in a manner that is acceptable in a modern society.

If you, and those who so generously starred you knew anything at all about the OP, you would know the reason we believe him is because he has shown himself to be of exceptional character and integrity here at ATS. He's earned the respect he has here many times over.

A word of advice. Hang around a while. Get to know the members here, and you won't make this mistake twice.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And he writes SUPERBLY,with flow.

Which is why I always take the time to read what he hath written.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I know EXACTLY how you feel and what you are going through. My problem is closer to home being it is within our condominium Home Owners Association (HOA). By simply complaining of a dog left out to bark for hours on end and people blocking my garage door with vehicles, I was called a wife beater, homophobe, and a racist along with many other names. The HOA board is made up of gays and balack gays who obviously can't stand straight white people such as my wife and I. They have their little gossip group that is constantly talking about us making things up to make us look bad. It's sickening the extents they go to make life miserable for us just for being different in the right and moral way.

I really hope you are victorious to resolve your issues with this scum bag. I'm rooting for you. I can directly relate to your situation and what you're going through.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SamHill

You are saying that every member of the HOA board has a vendetta against you because you are straight?

That sounds like a terrible, and if I might add, bloody strange affair to be party to!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dang right it is. I would love to post some of the filthy emails received from the board, but this thread isn't all about me. This matter has instilled so much hate in me about these types that I just want to scream THINGS. You probably know what I'm saying about that.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SamHill

I have to say, I have a dislike of any person or group thereof, which seeks to misuse the law for financial or psychological power playing. I also dislike any law which has been written so poorly, as to be ripe for abuse by a criminal mind of sufficient patience and malevolence.

We are still not sure where to go next, or what to do, and the options are being gone over at length. Personally I am afraid that rumination on these matters is taking too long, that we must act sooner rather than later. I am also painfully aware that leaping before we have looked could be as disastrous as being caught in the headlights. Either way, the behemoth rushes ever closer, and I am powerless to speed up the cogitation which is afoot in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
TrueBrit, any news on your journey?
Just wondering today pondering injustice in general.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've been wondering too.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

News:

The business is closed. We have opened a new one, albeit without the benefits that come with ten years trading under a certain name, like goodwill with the banks, a customer base who have our brand awareness on board, and so on. Oh, and I am the director now.

It's been a hell of a busy time, which, along side the fact that the whole situation makes me mad as hell, is why I have not been able to update anywhere near as often as I would like.

We are flying on vapour, don't get me wrong, but at least we are still in the air. I really appreciate all the support I have had from members of the ATS community on this subject. The advice, material aid, and moral backup that has been given to me and my family in this awful situation, has been utterly humbling, and I cannot thank everyone enough. Much love to the lot of you!

XxxxxxX

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well True, at least your all healthy, and you have each other.

You'll be back on top again.

I alway's say.. "There a reason for everything"

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Stay strong bro. Just hang in there and it'll sort itself out.
G

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You still have a business, that's great news! Is it located in the same place? I wish you a world of love and luck
my friend!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry that your business closed. I'm happy that you were able to open a new one. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Good to hear.
May you reign eternally, Master and Madam Director.

WIS

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Just seen this... Glad you are sorted.

If you behave in life as you do on here then you will definitely be successful in all you do.

(If your business warrants it I will give you lots of free BS EN ISO materials that a consultant would charge thousands for, just PM me).

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to ATS so don't know much about the background of your case but I noted you are saying your Defence wasn't issued in time. Did your solicitors not ask for an extension of time? If you feel your case has been damaged because of the solicitors failure with regard to timescales have you spoke to the Law Society about professional misconduct and bringing a case for negligence? I am from England and have worked in the legal profession for 25 years as a PA/Secretary and feel if you haven't already done so you should take it further.a reply to: TrueBrit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join