It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associate of 9/11 Hijackers Will Beg For Guantanamo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Algerian who knew two Sept. 11 hijackers deported from San Diego

SAN DIEGO - A man who met with two Sept. 11 hijackers before they crashed an American Airlines jet into the Pentagon has been deported from San Diego to Algeria, the Department of Homeland Security said Friday.

Samir Abdoun, 38, was arrested 11 days after the 2001 attacks and convicted of immigration and passport violations and Social Security fraud, according to Homeland Security.

He had met with hijackers Nawaf al Hazmi and Khalid al Mihdhar, according to Homeland Security, and lived in San Diego with four men who were arrested as material witnesses in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77.

Looks like our friend Sammy Abdoun will be begging for Hotel Guantanamo after he's checked in to the suites that the Algerians have prepared for him. Let's just say that the amenities are rather lacking.

But of course the proper response would have been to welcome Abdoun into our tolerant, multicultural society.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Was he Algerian? I didn't get that from the article.

But of course the proper response would have been to welcome Abdoun into our tolerant, multicultural society.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here?

Don't forget, he is innocent until proven guilty. He has RIGHTS, you know!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A thread about a man allegedly involved in the September 11th terrorist attack and not a single mention of the fact that he was not convicted in association with it. This is why I can't take anything about living 9/11 suspects seriously. I want to see one of them convicted of terrorist charges from that event. Reading about convictions unrelated to the issue of terrorism seems to be completely opposite the point of arresting somebody for their terrorist knowledge.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
A thread about a man allegedly involved in the September 11th terrorist attack and not a single mention of the fact that he was not convicted in association with it. This is why I can't take anything about living 9/11 suspects seriously. I want to see one of them convicted of terrorist charges from that event. Reading about convictions unrelated to the issue of terrorism seems to be completely opposite the point of arresting somebody for their terrorist knowledge.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Frith]

You might wanna charge the US Governement with that one... cause no way a few people in a cave took out the WTC without exsplosives, and hit the pentagon and so on without inside help..

top topics

join