It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false prophet Ronald Weinland's Two New Failed and False Prophecies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
(how do I post and display image?)
ronaldweinland.info...

This is a chart which was handed out to PKG members, the annotations are from the site owner, pointing out the inconsistencies.

I'll get back to the chart in a second......

Ronald Weinland, claims to be a prophet, as of yet, he has a zero batting average, none of what he prophesied came to pass.

Right now Ron has two NEW prophecies.

1) Ron prophesied that 70K former World Wide Church of God members. 7K of which wouldl die, and out of the remaining 70k, 63K would join his church group.

2) That Christ would return on Pentecost 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now #1 is easy to refute, as there are no 70K "surviving" WWCoG members, the best estimate is around 35K-40K. Even if there were 70K members, nobody has flocked to Ron's church, this prophecy failed to come to pass. Not a single member has been reported as going over to Ron's camp.

For #2, Ron stated that Christ would return in 2019 on Pentecost. Ron used numerology to come up with this prediction (if you examine the actual math, it is flawed and incorrect, as it is off in two places). Ron also fudged his calculation by padding it with 50 days, this is so his calculation could land on Pentecost of 2019, but as his math is wrong, this becomes a moot point.

Now if this is true, then the Great Tribulation which occurs before Christ's Second Coming, would occur 1260 days PLUS 50 days, before the Pentecost 2019 date.

THAT WAS LAST WEEK.

The Great Tribulation began (according to Ron's flawed math, see chart in link above) on 11/09/2015.

Now Ron FORGOT, when he came up with the 2019 date, he totally forgot to backtrack in time to 11/09/2015, because Ron's main purpose was to bilk tithes out of his followers until 2019, without having to worry about anything. But he forgot. Others outside of PKG however, figured it out.

edit on 18-9-2015 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds no different from any of the prophecies/predictions made here. ...Or anywhere else, ever, for that matter.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib
Is he out of jail yet?

Believe it or not his book "2008 – God’s Final Witness" is what got me to join ATS back in 2008. I followed the "Nothing Yet" thread for years.

Are any of his devout followers still around?

How can this liar still have people follow his teachings? Does he still claim to be one of the TWO witnesses and that his WIFE is the other?

As far as predicting Christ's return in 2019, how can ANYONE listen after he predicted the start of the tribulation back in 08? A true prophet of the One God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is NEVER wrong. Enough said on that.

Just to let you know SirPaul, I have been reading your posts regarding Mr weinland for many years. I appreciate your diligent efforts to expose this FALSE prophet.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Those two must be the two I've been thinking of who were running around claiming to be the two witnesses. I couldn't think of who they were ... obviously, they've had me dialed right in.

I can't believe how many would buy into something like that. It seems to me that the two witnesses would be pretty hard to mistake as anything other than what/who they are. I've always been of the opinion they are two definite people and not two random folks God chooses out.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He is still in jail, he gets out of jail sometime in early 2016.

Funny, the bible said that the Two Witnesses will breath fire on their enemies, yet here he is, still in jail, no fire breathing going on at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirPaulMuaddib
He is still in jail, he gets out of jail sometime in early 2016.

Funny, the bible said that the Two Witnesses will breath fire on their enemies, yet here he is, still in jail, no fire breathing going on at all.

And people STILL follow him.
Makes my head want to,

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Are any of his devout followers still around?

How can this liar still have people follow his teachings? Does he still claim to be one of the TWO witnesses and that his WIFE is the other?

Some are trickling out of the group.

As you correctly say, Ron claims he and his WIFE are the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11.
The funny thing is Ron is clueless about the bible. Because in Zech 4 is the OT reference to the Two Witnesses.
Zech is partially paraphrased in Rev 11.

Now in Zech 4:11 (KJV) we have this passage.
Zec 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Now Ron is aware of this passage (it was always taught in the WWCoG). But Ron forgot to look at the originally Hebrew, because in he original Hebrew it tells you of the GENDERS of these Two Witnesses!

Here is the literal translation : (YLT)
Zec 4:14 And he saith, `These are the TWO SONS of the oil, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.'

So unless Ron married A MAN, I don't think he or his wife are the Two Witnesses.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
There has been a LOT of info regarding Mr weinland posted since 08.
Here are a couple.
Ronald Weinland (nothing yet)
Ronald Weinland predicts large attack
Decietful conspiracy of ronald weinland

I cant see how he still has followers either, especially after his book in 06 predicting the tribulation starting in 08.

He just keeps twisting the meanings of his failed prophecies to turn into a future prophecy.

He has a lot of time to think and twist things sitting in prison. I thought being Gods witness and all, maybe he would just melt the bars with his eyes and walk out. Cant have Armageddon while your end times witness is in jail now can ya?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thanks for that. I was not aware of the more accurate translation. Thanks again Paul, I have learned a lot from you over the years.
I have been a follower of Jesus since 1977, and have read the KJV 15 - 20 times. I try and do it once a year.

But I am by no way a scholar and always appreciate when fellow ATS'ers share their knowledge. I have learned a lot from Infolurker and the2ofusr1 too, and am grateful to them as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
(Rev 11:3) And I will give power to My two witnesses, and THEY WILL prophesy a thousand, two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.

In one of Ron's blog posts, it was mentioned that the Tribulation would begin in November of 2015.

BUT THEY FORGOT TO ACCOUNT FOR THE 50 DAYS OF PADDING that Ron added when he came up with his numerlogical calculations. So they INCORRECTLY stated the Great Tribulation would start in November but according to the chart handed out to PKG members, it actually starts in September, that is on 11/9/2015, which was Wed. of last week.

So since Ron has NOT preached starting from last week, that is ANOTHER failed prophecy of his.

(ps. I'm glad the information has been helpful)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It becomes "simple" when you just believe what the bible says.....

For example

Would it have been acceptable if Christ was not a man but a woman?

Or if Christ was not the first born, but the 2nd son?

The answer is, of course not, because bible prophecy explicitly stated Christ gender as being a male (a son).

And that he would be the first born, and born of a virgin.

So when the bible says that the two witnesses are MEN, why do so many find this hard to believe? Don't they think that God has a clue what there genders will be, in accordance with His will??????

So for Ron to be one of the two witnesses, his wife needs to also be a man!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

(how do I post and display image?)
ronaldweinland.info...
This is a chart which was handed out to PKG members, the annotations are from the site owner, pointing out the inconsistencies.

Save the image to your computer.
On ATS click the down arrow next to the profile button in the top menu bar.
Click upload in the new menu bar.
Click the upload cloud in the top left on the new screen.
Click "select files"
Find the picture where you saved it on your computer and double click it.
Click the 'up' arrow to upload it to ATS.
Now the image should appear on your screen in your ATS uploads.
Click on the image and under the picture find the box that says "BBcode for use in post:".
Highlight it and right click then copy. Just paste it in your post where you want.
Should look similar to this; [pic]12345.png

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It becomes "simple" when you just believe what the bible says.....

For example

Would it have been acceptable if Christ was not a man but a woman?

Or if Christ was not the first born, but the 2nd son?

The answer is, of course not, because bible prophecy explicitly stated Christ gender as being a male (a son).

And that he would be the first born, and born of a virgin.

So when the bible says that the two witnesses are MEN, why do so many find this hard to believe? Don't they think that God has a clue what there genders will be, in accordance with His will??????

So for Ron to be one of the two witnesses, his wife needs to also be a man!

That's what I'd always been led to believe. That two witnesses are men and that they are two men who are known figures and not simply men on earth that God taps in and says, "You are my witness."

Most agree that one will likely be Elijah and the other will either be Elisha or Moses, but it's debated.

Of course, I don't know for sure and God will do as He will do, but it seems to be a clearer interpretation of scripture than a man and his wife considering, as you say, the two are clearly male.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
thanks for posting chart image and instructions

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A true prophet of the One God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is NEVER wrong.

If only PKGers could believe the truth of this.

Nowhere in the bible do you find any prophet where everything he said failed to come to pass, and yet somehow he was still a true prophet. That is madness.

But Ron KNOWS he is a false prophet, but still he believes he can somehow be a true prophet in the end.
I say KNOWS, because Ron himself said in a famous radio interview that if the prophecy he spoke failed to come to pass that would mean he is a FALSE prophet. So he is without excuse.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I listened to that interview.

And yet here he is still leading people astray.

We were warned of false prophets during this 'season'.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ack!

I misread the dates on the chart. I switched the month day around.

According to chart the Great Tribulation is from November 9th of 2015 to April 20th of 2019 and the padding of 50 days is from April 21st of 2019 to June 9th of 2019.

Prophecy #1 (the 70K prophecy) is supposed to complete on November 9th of 2015 (as of yet none of it has happened nor will it happen since there are no 70K survivors of the WWCoG.

Prophecy #2 has about 51 days to happen. Trust me. It won't. (there are multiple proofs why it won't)
edit on 19-9-2015 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can't believe this guy is still around and people still believe his garbage. Like one member mentioned on this thread, Ron's book, 2008: God's Final Witness was what got me into ATS. I was a skeptic but never denounced him until his 2008 prophecies proved false. That's all I needed to call bs on him.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
After the 1260 days of the Great Tribulation, the LAST TRUMP is blown on the last day.

Of course most people are aware that Christ and the first resurrection OCCUR WHEN THE LAST TRUMP IS BLOWN.

But Ron has Christ returning 50 DAYS LATER.

How can anybody follow this guy when he teaches such nonsense????????

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Where did Ron come up with this 70K prophecy? Ron basically cobbled two random verses in the bible together.

Like I said, according to Ron....
1) There are 70K survivors of the WWCoG (World Wide Church of God), before it splintered into multiple smaller groups
2) Out of these 70K members, 7K will die
3) The remaining 63K members will flock to PKG (and according to Ron this will have occurred in the 5 months before the November 9, 2015 date mentioned in chart).

Now as far as I know, not a single person has flocked to PKG, not to mention 63K.

But where did he get this? Ronald Weinland cobbled together these two verses....
(Rev 11:13) And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

(Rev 9:5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

The "5 months" timing he got from Rev 9:5...which makes no sense at all, it's just random cherry picking of a bible verse from Ron.

Ron explains Rev 11:13 this way.....He looks at the part where it says 7K men were slain, then he sees the "tenth part" earlier in the verse, so he reasons that the 7K are 10 percent out of the 70K that dies. So you have 70K members out of which 7K die, and the remainder, the 63K survivors, join PKG.

Makes sense? I didn't think so.

But let's look at Rev 11:13, let's look at WHEN this happens, and WHAT happens.

1) Look at when this happens. The Two Witnesses are martyred, and then 3 1/2 days later resurrected.
The Two Witnesses preach for 1260 days(Rev 11:3), are killed, then raised from the dead.

NOTICE....I love how the bible proves itself....no need to do anything, just believe what it says....

Notice the WHEN...this earthquake occurs AFTER the Two Witnesses are raised from the dead.
Check out Rev 11:13 "And THE SAME HOUR...was there a great earthquake..."
What hour? Well it's the hour right after the Two Witnesses are raised from the dead, mentioned in the previous two verses.

And notice something else, RIGHT AFTER THAT, the Seventh Trumpet is blown!

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded

So this earthquake occurs AFTER The Two Witnesses finish their 1260 day testimony, and just SHORTLY BEFORE the 7th Trumpet is sounded! (the 7th Trumpet is the last trumpet, the 1st resurrection occurs at this time).

But Ron decided (for no reason, there is no proof), that this happens before the 1260 days of the Two Witnesses even starts.

2) Now what actually happens during this earthquake? And where?
There where is easy, it's in the general area where Christ was crucified. Jerusalem. (Rev 11:8)

(Rev 11:13) And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand...

It says that seven thousand died from this earthquake. That part is true. But this 7K is NOT a tenth of 70K. The "tenth" is NOT referring people. It is referring to THE CITY. Or more specifically 10% of the buildings out of the entire city that collapsed from the earthquake. That is what buildings do in an earthquake, they fall.

"the tenth part of the city fell" is talking about 10% of the buildings which collapsed and fell, and this killed 7K of the people in the city.

"city" is from the greek word "polis", it's where we get metro-polis. It simply meants a town or a city.

edit on 28-9-2015 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join