It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government predicts high terrorist warning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As long as the Tea flows we'll be fine... Interesting side note here, during WW2, the British Government diverted huge resources to ensure the supply of tea wasn't interrupted to maintain morale. We even surprised our North american cousins after the D-Day landings for stopping on the beach for a smoke and a brew - link

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Aaaaaannnnd....yes thats right folks-they want more intrusive data collection and spying powers on the entire population to keep us safe.
Expect "snoopers charter"redux very soon.
Its like clockwork.
A clockwork bloody orange.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Trying to get out of work late tonight, just about to go through the door and my Ukanian Azeri frien came knocking. Oh dear he's a nice chap but I was so in need of going home. Seemed to be on one regarding all the Syrians entering Europe, which is quite ironic him living in the UK lol
Anyway he was on a rant about the danger of letting Arabs into the country, where many will have a son, or a sister, or mother killed by the war out there in Syria and Iraq, said there was new terrorists coming. Maybe he's got a point.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

"UK Government predicts high terrorist warning" - do they know the ISIS storm troopers and sleeper cells are coming in with the sysrian refugees do they????

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's probably all on high alert now anyway and has been for ages.

Still, I should be able to get my curry in tonight.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The strategists don't play cards or chess. They cause others to and sit back and laugh all the way to the bank.

edit on 18-9-2015 by mamoooozie because: mobile

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join