It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heck Yes!! It Is OFFICAL! We are FINALLY moving to Colorado!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
*jealous*

Congrats to you! Hope it's everything you want for you and your family.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Life is what you make of it wherever you are. Location change will only make you happy temporarily if your unhappiness has deeper roots. Weed will help

Best of luck to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: lovebeck

Take a side trip to Salida where the UFO parties sometimes take place in the park or at private residences.

And the Skin walker still roams the desert on the rez.

My daughter and I were just talking about going to the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah next summer...I have to check that out!

Will also look into Salida. That is in easter Colorado, right??

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. We've planned and worked hard to get to this point...Just hoping the move goes well and my hubby can find work! I am a nurse, so I already have a job out there, lol...But their economy is much better than Ohio's, so I am hopeful it won't take too long!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Ohioan here, for 45 years I had no idea what a craphole I'm living in.
. I guess I'd better start locking my doors at night!

Maybe I should move to drug free, crime free, colorado paradise too!
[snip]

Well I guess your experience in Ohio has been different than mine. It is a crap hole, lol, and it's why we are moving.

Has nothing to do with their cannabis laws. I don't use it anyway. We are moving there because it is awesome everywhere you go and we love the outdoors...Plus there is no humidity.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Welcome!! Big city or small town CO?

I am a Colorado native living in the C. springs area. I love it. City, Colorado, but without the big city Denver traffic and congestion.

There are so many great places here. Literally everything around C. Springs is awesome. Then there is the slopes and countless ski towns. Everything west of I25 is pure beauty at its finest.

[snip]

Welcome again. Conspiracy lives here as well. Dozen military bases. DIA. NORAD. You name it, we got it.

I know! I LOVE going to DIA and seeing that evil devil horse out front and the super weird art!

It's definitely a military town...Not used to that, at all!

We really love it there. I love Manitou Springs and if I could've found a decent rental there that is where we would have moved to. We are very happy with our choice though and aren't too far from Manitou!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Life is what you make of it wherever you are. Location change will only make you happy temporarily if your unhappiness has deeper roots. Weed will help

Best of luck to you.

I am a pretty happy person but I've spent the last several years taking care of my mom. My 30's were spent at home, for the most part. The hubby and I have severe wanderlust and Colorado is a perfect spot in the USA to travel to all the areas we haven't seen.

Planning my trip to Yellowstone ASAP.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: derSteppenwolf

Rofl you are going to travel to Center? I live and work in Monte Vista. The whole San Luis Valley is beaitiful... but not much to do here other than out doors stuff. I just moved from Chicago a couple months ago.

I am hoping to get out to the San Luis Valley the week after next to do some camping before I have to start working...That is the plan, anyway!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Congratulations! In just a couple days (on the 18th) it will be one year since I moved from California to Oregon. It's very exciting to leave behind a crappy place and move to a much, much better one.

Promise that you'll visit Aspen during Christmas and post pictures on here! I have always wanted to see Aspen during Christmas time. It's on my bucket list for sure. Have fun when you get to Colorado, and most of all, please be careful on the trip there.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The better half and I have been thinking of moving there ourselves. So I am happy for you.
edit on 16-9-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Hey Bro! Not sure how well they take to Ogres there, but it may not be as bas as I had heard... (Actually haven't heard anything at all concerning Ogres, but HAD to throw that out there for You!! ) LMAO!!! Hope all is well in Your World My Friend!!! All good here. Well, as good as it can be...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

One of My cousins has lived in Colorado for many years now and Loves it!! I have traveled through there a few times in the past and always liked the Mountanous regions... Beautiful!!
Have a safe journey while making the move. I hope living there is as good for You as You want it to be!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Congrats! Me and my hubby are planning on moving to Colorado but it'll take a few years. Good luck in Colorado and hope you enjoy it there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join