It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

try using yahoo search engine for the meaning. For some odd and "coincidental" reason its not showing up on google search engine like it did before.

Hmmm I wonder why.

Meanwhile on Google

Why would the definition of this word conveniently get taken out of the google search engine?

People do not be fooled and follow your instincts. This alone should prove how biased google really is.
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:12:01 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 16:12:01 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A: Somebody can't get laid.
B: Somebody was dumped or otherwise rejected.
C: Mommy didn't love them enough.
D: Their boss is female.
E: Any female authority figure has recently rebuked them.

K~

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
try using yahoo search engine for the meaning. For some odd and "coincidental" reason its not showing up on google search engine like it did before.

I gave you the link to the online etymology dictionary. Try using it.

Hmmm I wonder why.

Probably because you made it up.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Screenshots dont lie. But thank you for showing who the real liar is. To everyone else, reading this post, go to yahoo to search for the REAL definition. As shown in the screenshots above.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Trying to be open-minded here...but my take away is that you have a fairly low opinion of women and sexuality in general.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing not very far into the OP. I'm wondering if he's one of the misogynist MGTOW's.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I did some research of ancient goddess worship throughout history and in the Bible, that is one of the reasons I found all this so interesting, I could add a lot, like Jesus blood line.

www.desiringgod.org...

There is so much more, but I don't know if I want to go there.

The seven churches of revelations were built where?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Screenshots dont lie.

Yeah, but your posts do. Show me where it says 'enslave' in the definition.

But thank you for showing who the real liar is.

That would be Tsarion and anyone else making up bull**** definitions for words.

edit on 13-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religous hypocrite

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I was reffering to the original intentions, but they became corrupted due to people wanting power. Anarchy isn't a bad thing, there is a documentary I watched (if you ignore the anonymous part of this video, right when the woman speaks, listen carefully to what she says about anarchy and the difference with statism.)

i found this very informative with regards to the topic.

You may find this very informative aswell.

I think the term "spiritual" would be more precise than religious. However, I try and go more for logic and things I can explain and see through with my very own eyes. However, research took me towards the paranormal and biblical, it was unavoidable.

I do suggest to get the original King James Version, not for religious beliefs, but mostly to have an idea on what is going on. Someone went to great lengths to cover up the Jezebel part, because I did not know that part until someone pointed out the king james version.

However, Elijah resonates with me alot because I feel like I went through a similar experience like he did. He was one of God's mightiest prophets, but it took a single threat from Jezebel to make him ask God to kill him. That is how powerful this spirit is, to cause a man Like Elijah , to despair in anxiety.

This of course, is according to the scriptures. But most new versions of the bible has been tampered with and re-dited. But try and find the king James version 1611. Don;t take it literally, but rather try and discern and compare to what is occurring today.

According to prophecy however, the spirit of Elijah was to return. Perhaps not in the literal sense, but rather those who take up the mantle to fight off this spirit in the same way Elijah did.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You changed the word religare to relegere. If you re-read my post, you will find the one who is in error is you. The correct word is religare. You just twisted it to relegere.

Your post.

My ORIGINAL post

Also, to tie or to bind, is not different than to enslave or to imprison.
You are"tying a person up" you are preventing movement, you are therefore "imprisoning" that person. Come on man, common sense?

Also the fact that you mistook religare from being relegere, which has two separate definitions, alone shows your error.

Can you admit you were wrong? I would be wise with your response, given the nature of this thread, which is to expose the Jezebel spirit within people. These people who have narcissistic traits cannot be reasoned with because they always want to be right.

I will however say "the enslavement part is not mentioned, however, it falls along the lines to a synonym of "Tying and binding "

With that said, please allow other forum viewers to read the information posted and to make up their own minds, unless of course, you feel intimidated by said information. let people make up their own minds instead of you intervening defending those who are clearly wrong.

By psychological definition, and you can ask ANY psychologist this question. narcissism is basically INSANITY.

It is a sickness of the mind. It is destructive in nature.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:52:44 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 16:52:44 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

link   

I feel like I went through a similar experience like he did. He was one of God's mightiest prophets, but it took a single threat from Jezebel to make him ask God to kill him.

Right there is the kernel for all this popped corn.

K~

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Dear god...

You try this. Search religare Latin definition.

Bet your missing link appears.

Fail...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

For some reason it didnt show up in my google search, which I found odd because usually I would find the meaning at the top searches. Either way, whether its yahoo or google, the definition is there. i did find this little jewel though in images.

Edit sorry for any confusion.
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:59:52 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2015 16:59:52 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Both polarities have their destructive qualities, but they are typically a response to the other not having divine purpose or failing to be authentic to their own source of power or to the responsibility they have to one another.

So again, if women have been so dangerous and destructive throughout the ages, as you assert - I say where were the men? Where was the divine masculine with the vision God had for him?

I am only describing the narcissitic trait as being dangerous for both men & women. While the spirit primarily attaches themselves to women, men have fallen victim to it as well.

The personality trait I am describing is similar to this. (look at the narcissistic dad) Warning: Possible headache ahead.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Defecate

Used to mean: To purify something

From the Latin defæcatus, which translates to "cleanse from dregs," this definition still makes sense. Still, you'd probably decline if someone offered you a glass of defecated water.

mentalfloss.com...
vs

defecate
verb def·e·cate ˈde-fi-ˌkāt

: to pass solid waste from the body

www.merriam-webster.com...

edit on 13-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You changed the word religare to relegere. If you re-read my post, you will find the one who is in error is you. The correct word is religare. You just twisted it to relegere.

Cheify, I speak Latin. Relegere is Classical, as in original Latin, religare is Late Latin, as in after Classical. Religare is taken from relegere. Neither one of them uses the word 'enslave' in its definition. Try to pay attention.

Also, to tie or to bind, is not different than to enslave or to imprison.

Yeah, it is, that is why they are two different words.

You are"tying a person up" you are preventing movement, you are therefore "imprisoning" that person. Come on man, common sense?

Uh, no. Not when the word connotes binding in the sense of an obligation:

..."to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods."

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Insane in the membrane

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Jezebel is organized religion and the twisting of occult knowledge into religious rituals.

The two Jezebel's you speak of are those in power and the members of the church. One manipulates people by force (those in power who force a religion on people through persecution, the Roman Empire comes to mind with Christianity) and the other manipulates through psychological tactics (the ones those in power appoint as "fathers" and leaders of the religion they [TPTB] forced onto the people).

Religion has two arms, one being the military arm and the powers that be and the other is the "spiritual" arm of the churches and dogmas.

Still reading through though. You make some very interesting points.
edit on 9/13/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
before i get immersed in a response to the topic (i've read it), how much credence do you give the new testament? some people will quote passages from the new testament but only some, whereas the rest they don't agree with. some will only post old testament stuff or a combo. so i kinda need to get an idea of how much weight you give new testament verses.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jezebel is organized religion and the twisting of occult knowledge into religious rituals.

The two Jezebel's you speak of are those in power and the members of the church. One manipulates people by force (those in power who force a religion on people through persecution, the Roman Empire comes to mind with Christianity) and the other manipulates through psychological tactics (the ones those in power appoint as "fathers" and leaders of the religion they [TPTB] forced onto the people).

Religion has two arms, one being the military arm and the powers that be and the other is the "spiritual" arm of the churches and dogmas.

Still reading through though. You make some very interesting points.

Glad I am not the only one to see this. And thank you for adding more to the dots, the more people that add to this the better.

before i get immersed in a response to the topic (i've read it), how much credence do you give the new testament? some people will quote passages from the new testament but only some, whereas the rest they don't agree with. some will only post old testament stuff or a combo. so i kinda need to get an idea of how much weight you give new testament verses.

Depending on which bible version, I haven't read the entire thing, only a few phrases/pages that resonated with my research and life experiences. To be honest, I did not know the story of Jezebel, till the name popped up just a few days ago, and I looked into it. But prior to that, I simply called this spirit "lilith", bastet, isis, kaguya, astarte, or Ashtar.

I heard of lilith mentioned somewhere but didn't see much references other than her being the harlot. This was the first time I I heard of the story of Jezebel which matched the description of the spirit or characteristic I was learning to discern as lilith/isis etc.

if you wish to see more of this discerning, observe carefully those trying to discredit the information, and compare with the characteristics mentioned at the start of the thread. Keep observing and notice the pattern while they talk, which is why I no longer will respond to them.

At this time I cannot tell you how much credence the new testament has. I think it is a personal "leap of faith", that and it would have me go into the topic of Yah Shu ah, and I'd rather not go there when the topic is about exposing this spirit and bring it into people's awareness. (that and also cause I really wish to avoid that topic to avoid this thread from becoming en flamed)

The only real reason for this thread, so people can learn to discern, by looking into it themselves and doing their own research. Look at this information as something to look into rather than believed. Discovering things yourself will leave a more lasting impact.

The poster enlightened1 added some missing bits that I did not know, the more people that help put this puzzle together the better.

Something I forgot to add before.

Cern has a statue of her, as "shiva the destroyer" There are some crazy rumors coming from cern involving "the veil". Which I found odd why the Goddess shiva statue is in front of this building.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

She is grounding yourself in the worldly, making yourself the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join