It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I'm waiting for the deniers to chime in tho. That should be interesting.

Jude

I have over 2,000 friends on Face Book from all over the world. I just posted your video on my site, there is no stopping it now.

I don't think the OS believers or supporters can touch this. If so I going to put a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I may be wrong in my assessment of this source's reliability but she lost me when she discussed the so called BB-18 fuse holders. Go to the site she links, Littlefuse, and look at the specifications for BB-18 and it is not fuse holders at all. they are industrial grade high voltage terminal lugs. I seriously doubt something like that would be even remotely used in demolition. 115 volt 1000 amp rating with a wire size range from no. 10 to 1/0 wire. I was an industrial electrician and, needless to say, that is not wire used for demolition. That is wire used for electrical distribution.

Sad part is I wasted time and bandwidth watching the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

You would have to abandon the two-party system and include a third hired by the people. Then elect to have an investigation to bring those to justice for war crimes and treason. Of course, all without causing civil war.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

BB-18 and it is not fuse holders at all. they are industrial grade high voltage terminal lugs

Do you have evidence of this?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Check it out for yourself.

www.littelfuse.com...

Even if they had been fuse holders, would anyone with common sense fuse an explosive charge thereby creating a possible point of failure to detonate? Don't think so!
edit on 12-9-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm going to watch it later but does it contradict the theory of using the elevators to plant explosives? I just learned yesterday about the ACE elevator co. that took over the previous contract from Otis. Otis was the inventor of the elevator brake and had been in business for 100 yeas. They lost to some obscure company with only a tiny fraction of assets and a tiny little shop in NJ compared to a multi-complex like Otis had. They modernized the elevator system just 7-months prior to 911. Anyway, just wondering if there could be a connection.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I alctually spoke to a demo crew over lunch about this. We even had the Bld 7 plans out.

From what I remember they could of rigged it in the time after the second TT collapsed to when it was demolished with a crew of 4-6 experienced guys. So it didn't even need to be planned before hand.

Around 911 last year(or year before) I posted all this 'fresh in my mind info' in a thread on ATS, but I can't remember the name of it. If you feel like digging it's in my post archive somewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I may be wrong in my assessment of this source's reliability but she lost me when she discussed the so called BB-18 fuse holders. Go to the site she links, Littlefuse, and look at the specifications for BB-18 and it is not fuse holders at all. they are industrial grade high voltage terminal lugs. I seriously doubt something like that would be even remotely used in demolition. 115 volt 1000 amp rating with a wire size range from no. 10 to 1/0 wire. I was an industrial electrician and, needless to say, that is not wire used for demolition. That is wire used for electrical distribution.

Sad part is I wasted time and bandwidth watching the video.

These are the distribution blocks for the fuse holders and that is what she's referring to I believe.

But if you were focusing on 1 minute of many in the video then I agree you wasted bandwidth.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I alctually spoke to a demo crew over lunch about this. We even had the Bld 7 plans out.

From what I remember they could of rigged it in the time after the second TT collapsed to when it was demolished with a crew of 4-6 experienced guys. So it didn't even need to be planned before hand.

Around 911 last year(or year before) I posted all this 'fresh in my mind info' in a thread on ATS, but I can't remember the name of it. If you feel like digging it's in my post archive somewhere.

That would be a very skilled crew if it's possible.

From anything I've watched it can take days or weeks to rig a bldg that size. But if you only need to bring it down in its own foot print and not worry about collateral damage anymore I guess it may be possible.

But again, I don't know.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Very interesting ...thx for sharing....

so can anyone come up with an explanation as to why Israeli art students would be in that room with all those detonators ?

Time to watch the second vid......

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Interesting, if they were not used for any kind of remote detonation then, why would they have hundreds of boxes of this in the WTC? and why would artist have these?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm not saying the buildings were not brought down by explosives because I do believe they were. I'm just saying I can't completely buy into this woman's story.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm not saying the buildings were not brought down by explosives because I do believe they were. I'm just saying I can't completely buy into this woman's story.

Well then we need to dig deeper to either confirm or disprove her findings as a community. She never claims to be a demo expert and perhaps she has some terminology confused. I don't know.

That alone doesn't sway from the rest of the claim tho. There are so many other points she makes that need to be investigated and it begins with the political and corp. connections. Follow the money has always been the rule.

Your input helps so keep it coming.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Interesting, if they were not used for any kind of remote detonation then, why would they have hundreds of boxes of this in the WTC? and why would artist have these?

That is the real question IMO.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Go to her site, find the pictures, look at the box she points out, then enlarge the photos and tell me if you can see any other box with BB-18 on any of them. Photographs can be manipulated. BB-18 on that one box is just too convenient.

www.methodicaldeception.com...

www.littelfuse.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't see signs on any of their backs saying, HI, I'm an artist, do you?

I say they are probably electricians.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't see signs on any of their backs saying, HI, I'm an artist, do you?

I say they are probably electricians.

I don't know.

Do you see any signs on their backs saying, HI, I'm an electrician?

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That's exactly the point most of the prior work in demo'ing a building is removing everything, weakening the structure to get it to fall on itself or a certain direction, etc. None of that had to be done here, just expose the steel as required and place charges.
In the ceiling plenum of the first floor(or sub level) of Bld 7, all that was in there way was fireproofing that could be scraped away rather quickly. They would of attacked the column to beam connections causing the building to fall into the ground as it did, by its own weight.

As an example the way the TT fell was opposite this: top-down collapse. Bld 7 failed at the ground level and weight/gravity pulled it down. This contradicts the official story of weight from debris on roof causing the collapse, if it was that it would of looked like the TT collapsing top-down or pancaking.

That's the fatal flaw, as for everything else it's just been speculation.
edit on 9/12/2015 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Flatfish

The first video was definitely new info for me.

So, like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant, I'm marking this for later viewing.

Thanks for posting Jude
F&S

Yeah, me too.

I thought I had seen it all. The problem was always a re-hashing of everything old.

Now we have this and if even a shred is conclusive we have a new trail to follow.

Jude

I've always felt that Israel was the true culprit behind the 9-11 attacks. They've been using false flag attacks against the U.S. In order to get us to fight their wars since the sinking of the S.S. Liberty.

Now that I've finished watching the long version video, it just reinforces my previous inclinations with respect to their culpability.

But......this is my main concern now;

Seeing how Israel has bad habit of killing Americans in order to get us to fight their Arab enemies, what should we expect from them now that we've pissed them off with respect to the Iran treaty?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Jude, we are on the same page as far as what really happened to those buildings. I'm just saying I refuse to accept undocumented information from a source I know nothing about and do not have the time or inclination to research her story. I feel I have sufficiently produced enough evidence for me to doubt one portion of her story so I will discount all of it until she is proven to me. You do that and I will gladly listen.

I know she is trying to sell a book.
www.methodicaldeception.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join