It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Major Humiliation For Obama, Iran Sends Soldiers To Support Russian Troops In Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

I suppose this means that Russia indeed has troops in Syria as had been reported by Ynet news.. I am reading that France, US and Great Britian are sending troops into Syria as well, so.. how the conflict in Syria unfolds will be very telling, as it may very well mean the beginning of a massive world war.. Are the Persians in favor of Assad or do they wish to have him removed? At some point what is interesting in all of these developments is that at any moment, something unplanned and un orchestrated can occur, some unpredictable motion which can have enormous, explosive consequences..I hope everything will be alright for awhile..

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 10-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Don't panic. The WWIII didn't start today.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

China will join shortly to aid Syria and Russia in 3...2...1...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
what an excuse, after being caught launching missile strikes on Syrian civilians as 'ISIS' by Russia

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

www.zerohedge.com...

I suppose this means that Russia indeed has troops in Syria.. I am reading that France, US and Great Britian are sending troops into Syria as well, so how the conflict in Syria unfolds will be very telling, as it may very well mean the beginning of a Third World War.. Are the Persians in favor of Assad or do they wish to him removed..

www.zerohedge.com...

The Persians (IRAN) have no interest in this. They are Shia. Syria are mostly Sunni. Some are Christians.
WHAT MATTERS ARE THE CHILDREN WHO DRAGGED INTO THIS SITUATION. THEY HAVE NO VOICE. THE ARE DRAGGED THROUGH UNAPOLOGETIC COUNTRIES, CARRYING THEIR TOYS.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

My question is "Why the Hell" does this administration want Syria destabilized as they have done in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan? (And attempted in Egypt).

What purpose does it serve to put Radicals in power? Israel doesn't want this instability, it was fine with Egypt and Libya. Iran is the primary force calling for their destruction and this administration seems to want to ally with them.
edit on 10-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So the Qatar/Saudi natural gas pipeline can get into Europe instead of the Iran-Iraq-Syrian pipeline.

Russia stands to lose the most.

here's a snapshot

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

My question is "Why the Hell" does this administration want Syria destabilized as they have done in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan? (And attempted in Egypt).

Central banks. The first thing that happened to Libya after we took out Gaddafi was to steal over 40 tons of gold then establish a central bank.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Central banks. The first thing that happened to Libya after we took out Gaddafi was to steal over 40 tons of gold then establish a central bank.

True, but Syria and Egypt were not that I know of. Hell, Egypt was a pretty strong US ally and there was really no reason to put the Muslim Brotherhood up. Makes no sense in standard US foreign policy. Like Russia, we usually support our favorite dictator as long as that dictator is on our side.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What purpose does it serve to put Radicals in power? Israel doesn't want this instability, it was fine with Egypt and Libya. Iran is the primary force calling for their destruction and this administration seems to want to ally with them.

My understanding is that the American administration wishes and desires to see a Communist/Islamist takeover, not only of the United States but of Europe also..and in some bizarre fashion that this takeover is supposed to involve a New World Order religion of some sort which is a bunch of nonsense really..

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

I suppose this means that Russia indeed has troops in Syria as had been reported by Ynet news.. I am reading that France, US and Great Britian are sending troops into Syria as well, so.. how the conflict in Syria unfolds will be very telling, as it may very well mean the beginning of a massive world war.. Are the Persians in favor of Assad or do they wish to have him removed? At some point what is interesting in all of these developments is that at any moment, something unplanned and un orchestrated can occur, some unpredictable motion which can have enormous, explosive consequences..I hope everything will be alright for awhile..

Very interesting insight! Just liked I predicted, The Vatican will get involed and just address/help Syrian Christians. Some ISIL individuals just got into Europe. Do we have enough manpower to convert them their lost roots of Catholism?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

It is to KILL ISIS.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
"Too many cooks spoil the broth".

In other words having that many 'nations' in one place at one time when tension is already high can only be bad... only time ill tell!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Iran Sends Soldiers To Support Russian Troops In Syria, -

Fantastic, now some pressure is going to go on the US and they just might get found out about who started and support ISIS and who is just using ISIS as new Bin laden to get rid of Assad.

Hopefully it will transpire that the US will get exposed for the internnational thugs they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

True, but Syria and Egypt were not that I know of. Hell, Egypt was a pretty strong US ally and there was really no reason to put the Muslim Brotherhood up. Makes no sense in standard US foreign policy. Like Russia, we usually support our favorite dictator as long as that dictator is on our side.

Those countries had other kinds of "treasures". Stuff hailing from antediluvian eras.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Syria has no central bank. America didn't put up the Muslim Brotherhood they were voted into office. People like to make the claim that America supported them because we gave Egypt money when they were in power but that is factually wrong. Due to the peace agreement between Israel and Egypt we are required for some reason to give Egypt 1.5 billion in Aid every year. Obama was going to cut the aid but Israel stepped in and demanded that we keep sending Egypt money.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Because it's not the administration doing the 'destabilizing'.

It's Saudi Arabia, and Iran doing the destabilizing.

Iran's fingerprints are everywhere. Its activities expand throughout the region, mostly around Saudi Arabia, in Iraq, Yemen, the Gulf, Syria and Lebanon, where it is involved in politics, media, oil, weaponry and religion. So is it an expanded confrontation, or are the region’s disturbances, resulting from the Arab Spring and its collapses, the only reason for what is happening?

Iran’s hunger for regional hegemony

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

And neither the Sunnis or the Shia's like Israel very much.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So the Qatar/Saudi natural gas pipeline can get into Europe instead of the Iran-Iraq-Syrian pipeline.

Russia stands to lose the most.

here's a snapshot

I agree with you on this notion. The Central Bank issue is just part of the equation which falls under the bigger issue of the Middle East pipeline.

Gin

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Great that Russia and Iran is putting themselves into the fight against Isis. Kudos to them and hope they can get the job done this time that West sadly started with Arab friends in the favor of central banks.

Iran doing the destabilizing.
-Arabnews.org

Right, it's like reading an article from Pravda making stuff up about good old USA being bad again.
edit on 14439 by Gin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join