It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real living pterosaur or cgi?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: TheBatch
Are you suggesting the group on the YouTube channel who make CGI videos intentionally added this video as a source of "disinfo" of sorts?

All I'm saying is that the possibility is real.

Which is why I used the photo of the Civil War Pteranodon.

Clearly there exists a group who are spending massive amounts of money and effort to discredit the truth.

We've all seen it over and over.

The video fits the MO perfectly as well.

Like the above quote said:

'Their real objective was to instill skepticism and raise doubts about that original...'

As was cited in earlier posts, far too many people report seeing these things to just dismiss them.

You have some good points. Whether or not that is the case:

I'm sensing déjà vu when seeing the video as almost to say the video went viral and was shared here before. Wondering if the company has done the same with it in the past. Possibly selling the rights for viral videos. Funny that their website contact info posted to the description see here, doesn't have information besides "contact".

Exactly why I had first seen this going viral i didn't share it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Of course it's a possibility yes, Cryptozoology is a passion of mine & I'm sure I and others I know have witnessed things that can't just be dismissed as the everyday bird or animal in the past.

There are definitely disinfo agents out there, but to claim this group of people who openly create CGI videos are disinfo agents themselves IMO is slightly OTT... You'd also then have to look at each of their other videos and decide which real story they're attempting to discredit.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Fake. powerpointparadise.com...

You didnt read your own source did you? The one it is claiming is fake is the 2001 FOX TV special, which I did not include in the list of photos. Your debunk attempts were so blind and rushed that you cited a source that claims the photo I presented was real.

Regardless, I assume some to be fake, but all it takes is one photo to be real. If one is real, and dinosaurs were around with humans, then we have some explaining to do regarding our past. Here are the pics again:

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 1

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 2

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 3

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 4

Pterosaur Found/Shot Down

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

CGI.

CGI has made any and all video's of "sightings" unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
that is a funky video.

It's gotta be cgi.

It did that inverse thing without losing altitude.

And I thought the wings curved from the wing tip to the ankles of the creature. it looks odd.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Again, pic #2 is an obvious fake.
You can see the feet of three different deer by the legs of the hunters. The original photo was one of hunters standing in front of the deer that they had killed.
The person that photoshopped the deer out and added the 'pterosaur' forgot to remove some deer feet.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
CGI...

Just because we may want something to be true does not make it so.
Un-natural wing flap and the head tuck with the body remaining stable in flight...just a few things.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Guys lets get some thinking caps on here and explain how you guys are so certain it is CGI? It seems so natural to me
it could be a mechanical toy?

Peace

so far 3 possibilities.

1: really old pterodactyl.
2: really well made and hard to control rc drone with moving parts..
3: CGI

1, I don't go for. Unless there is a portal to an ancient world somewhere we dont know of.
2, I just don't see that thing flying if it is really in the sky, but it is an option that is more feasible than #1
3, easily done, the tracking would not be a problem as there is little to work with, the fact that it moves is now easier to explain, the 3D model is animated....

I opt for 3, based on simple observation and understanding of how I'd go about it...

which doesn't mean it's not a dinosaur though!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Guys lets get some thinking caps on here and explain how you guys are so certain it is CGI? It seems so natural to me
it could be a mechanical toy?

Peace

They are not certain it is CGI. It just goes against their belief system.

Ahh no. Go find me a dinosaur and prove it is real - then I'll accept your baseless defamation...

Dinosaurs are not millions of years old, and they cannot accept that.

*spits coffee*

Look out guys, we have a possible Christians Against Dinosaurs guy on the premise. here... Oo

So tell me more about the pet dinosaurs jesus had?

There are plenty other videos and pictures of pterosaur sightings that I posted above.

Right... pictures. got any evidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Pterosaur Vid 1

So your "source" is the opening sequence of the movie "Wargames"!

Good grief, some people on ATS have sunk to a new low,

Oh my F god...

I skipped them, but had I seen that ..

Cooperton, take that as a sign you're no good at this...

Someone faked a video using footage from the movie Wargames and the level of investigation is "LOOK SEE TOLD YA!"

that's just the saddest thing I've seen in years

edit on 11-9-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

sn0rch - crusher of dreams

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

It's like.. why are you on a conspiracy forum if you're going to think that way?

Yes, you are new aren't you. Impressive way to show you're going to be a logical thinker.

Use common sense first. Not last.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

All you have said is that it looks natural and it would take high end cgi to make it look like that.

Hence, that's why I am more inclined to say it is probably a mechanical toy.

Actually, the skill required to make that model is nil. The level of cgi required to do that video is not expert.. not by a long shot.

I have no idea why people are calling it good cgi. it's good Enough though.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Picollo30

CGI.

CGI has made any and all video's of "sightings" unbelievable.

Unfortunately, you're right. I don't think a lot of people realize just how good cgi is now. I thought I could spot most cgi, since I grew up playing video games & watched cgi's growth. Wrong! Simple youtube videos like the one I'm about to link were enough to show me how little I could recognize.

I'd advise anybody who's bored to watch it. It's less than 8 minutes long & it'll open your eyes to just how much cgi is used in movies. I'm not talking about the obvious effects; I mean the seemingly unnecessary things like makeup, enhancing backgrounds, etc. (Note: the narrator talks too much so I watch these videos on mute)

EDIT: And just for the record, the software for this stuff is available to everyone. One piece of software called Blender is free. There are loads of free tutorials online for it too. So if you can download it & start making your own cgi clips, just imagine what defense contractors & professionals can do with it.
edit on 11-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added info

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace
Definitely fake, CGI or drone. When it flips its neck to look down or behind it? Aerodynamically it should have started to drop or descend, but this was still hovering like something was holding it up. Fake

The thing is, we don't commonly observe the flight of a pterodactyl/pteranodon, so we don't know what it would look like in flight. It would be different from a bird because it does not have feathers.... So just because the flying motion seems strange, does not make it fake.

Stop man... So now not only do dinosaurs still live amongst us, they also break the laws of aerodynamics...

Why does it even need wings? It's a dinosaur it should just hover up there. I mean we've never seen them, despite them being all around us.. apparently..

I can see now, this is futile. the level of argument you're willing to use, staggers my belief.

It's a real life dino...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBatch
There are definitely disinfo agents out there, but to claim this group of people who openly create CGI videos are disinfo agents themselves IMO is slightly OTT...

Wasn't suggesting that the creators are disinfo agents...

Just that there are people that would not think twice about paying someone else to make the video and drive traffic to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Stop man... So now not only do dinosaurs still live amongst us, they also break the laws of aerodynamics...

Video has been proven fake, already. This is now a completely different argument... So here's a question for you.

Because you've never seen it, does it mean it doesn't exist? Forget "logical thinking dictates" or "the experts say" I'm simply asking you, what you believe.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm getting tired of copying and pasting the same links:

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 1

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 2

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 3

Pterosaur Shot Down Pic 4

Pterosaur Found/Shot Down

Madness it is thinking they are around today.

Innerpeace2012 is sane and his testimony indicates that there are multiple reported sightings of these creatures. Or should we just blindly believe your biased speculation?

Now how about you find current photos and not obviously fake images put together to continue a hoax? Be it deliberately by one person, or inadvertently by many.

I don't accept crappy old sepia photos as legit evidence. No more than cheaply done cgi footage.

Perhaps someone such as Randi should offer a million dollars for some cheeky little go getter to snag once of these elusive sneaky critters. Imagine that, a million dollars, AND be the first human being to prove dinosaurs still exist.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? GO GO !!! QUICKLY!!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Ok got ya, makes sense. I guess on the same level you could make a case that it's a smaller version of what Hollywood does in terms of the double bluff.

However I'm an Actor/Writer and ARG creator and I know that sometimes these things are just done as projects without any eerie implications.

I do see your point though 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

:/ You do know that the link you provided claims that the picture is real, and that it was a cover up by the US government to obfuscate the image by pumping out numerous fakes along with it, so it becomes lost in the clutter.

So far today I've struggled to deal with so many types of personality that happily limit themselves to the lowest form of comprehension of the world around them.. I'm tired.

you people hurt my head.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join