It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Conspiracy(Not ATS politics correct.)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Nixon was pardoned, no?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I think it's fascinating and the hell of a good time, but people think some dangerous things and while it is funny it is also alarming.

How many truely bad things are happening because someone believes Obama is a lizard, or believes in ufo's or someone besides Oswald killed Kennedy, or 911 was an inside job, or ancient aliens built the pyramids I guess is anyone being hurt by these?I'm not seeing the danger in this. It's not like the son of Sam, theorist are getting told to kill people by their dogs over these beliefs.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

What about it?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

People trust who they trust. If someone trusts you to relay that information to them, it is under the reasonable assumption that you are telling the truth. There are things that are simply impossible. However that is not to say a conspiracy would not happen or has not ever happened. I am sure they go on because I have evidence that conspiracies have happened. It is demonstratably true.

However suspension of disbelief will only take you so far.

The public does not know me nor have I ever done anything to earn their distrust. Again, it sounds like what you deem reasonable is based on the litmus test as to whether the media will report on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Trying to say that ideas hold no power? Not a sentiment I share.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The value of free thinking is far greater than any damage caused by the exchange of ideas and information.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yes but you're just some dude. You're on ATS and don't get me wrong I'm sure a lot of people here are really nice and trustworthy but I can't just buy that on your word alone, not without proof.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If you can show actual harm coming from them you might have a point. Every idea has power to some degree, but if that idea is not leading to people getting hurt, what's the problem? Could you research and show where something might have led to injury, bet you can. On the whole don't see harm coming from these beliefs and if it's hurting no one why should anyone care beyond those who want to discuss it?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes but you're just some dude. You're on ATS and don't get me wrong I'm sure a lot of people here are really nice and trustworthy but I can't just buy that on your word alone, not without proof.

But I have the proof in the form of a response to a very simple open records request.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Falsehoods should not perpetuated. Freedom of speech is one thing, but outright sabotaging the pool of human knowledge is another. I can't believe I have to write this down for you. It is not okay to tell lies just because someone can say freedom of speech.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But I have the proof in the form of a response to a very simple open records request.

And yet, alas, I don't carry the stellar credentials of FOX news or MSNBC. So I must be some untrustworthy dude with no big money to back a big media machine vulnerable to political influence.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And what is it a print out from some archive? I don't know what you're talking about it so how am I supposed to say anything about it?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Falsehoods should not perpetuated. Freedom of speech is one thing, but outright sabotaging the pool of human knowledge is another. I can't believe I have to write this down for you. It is not okay to tell lies just because someone can say freedom of speech.

I'm not telling lies. But I can't get my information to the people. THAT is sabotage.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yo dog. Send me the info. I'll head the investigation will see if this goes anywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

And what is it a print out from some archive? I don't know what you're talking about it so how am I supposed to say anything about it?

The subject of my comment is not as important to me as the subject of your thread. I'm not derailing your thread, I think you brought up a good topic. I just disagree with how broad your argument is.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yo dog. Send me the info. I'll head the investigation will see if this goes anywhere.

No, thanks. I am not a dog. And I don't expect anyone who feels like they need to call me "dog" to establish some kind of dominance is going to be open to hearing anything I have to say.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It means friend dude.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Are you sure? Do you find these conspiracy theories or claims people make to be believable? If not I suggest you look up the supreme court case of Falwell vs flynt and then come comment again

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Proof.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Years from now, when we are dead, somewhere, someone will find what we say and what will they think?

They might think:

"Back then, people thought President Kanye West was a joke. They just didn't know he would perfect cold fusion."

Or maybe

"Where's all that global warming we were supposed to get? It's only September and I've already seen three polar bears in my yard."

Or how about

"Look at all those spelling and grammar errors. But that was the internet for you. Today's intermind is so much better. That dream the old lady in Mongolia had last night was amazing."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join