It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody explain how this rabbit jumps so high?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Crazy jump, eh? I have not seen anything like this. Can a rabbit really jump like this? Obviously, this is a glitch in the matrix.

edit on k2709pmTue, 08 Sep 2015 22:27:10 -0500 by kimar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What the...????

It's like it's being thrown but no one is around throwing it. Did they give it drugs or something? I'm so confused.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Rabbits are designed for jumping.
I've seen white-tail deer jump 10 ft fences.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The same way a full grown cow can jump over a 4/5 foot fence without a running start.

Unlike humans, animals are all muscle. I would hazard a guess that this rabbit can jump much higher than what you saw right there.

It's born with the will to survive at all costs. Combine that with muscle and there you have it.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Vid does not work, you must just copy the part after the = in URL to do this.

But in any case, yes rabbits are wonderful animals, they have strong legs and low body weight. You can't catch em by foot, you must trap them. We had them at home when I was a kid and they are very cute animals, especially the young ones.

But don't try to touch the grumpy ones, they can sure bite hard!

edit on 1441769684934September349343015 by UniFinity because: bah I see you fix the vidio already : )

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kimar

I KID YOU NOT!!!!! ( YES I'M LEAPING AND SHOUTING WITH JOY! )
TDC! To Damn Cute.

to cute. Actually as pointed out from above.. the hind legs are Packed! With power. It's a response in the wild in 2 ways.
1 is frolicking.

2 it's to evade a predator...

I love this clip because my 5 almost 6 month old Weimaraner puppy, not 3 nights ago displayed this "PowerPuppyNinja" maneuver as he settled down for bed. It was lightning fast. His bed is in front of the T.V.. so he looked liked Jean Claude Van Damn it!

FLYING BUTT SWING TO CRASH LANDING ON HIS BED... Ex A Cuted brilliantly into a SNORE maneuver...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Oh boy does that bite hurt too.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It's gotta be the shoes!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar
Crazy jump, eh? I have not seen anything like this. Can a rabbit really jump like this? Obviously, this is a glitch in the matrix.

It's from a Canadian Football League game, obviously we're seeing the confusion over the metric system. The rabbit probably only jumped 12 inches, and it somehow got criss-crossed when the CFL guys put the tape together.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: kimar

It's from a Canadian Football League game, obviously we're seeing the confusion over the metric system. The rabbit probably only jumped 12 inches, and it somehow got criss-crossed when the CFL guys put the tape together.

ohhhh the " Metric" system!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Bunnies can jump like that in the wild. I have seen them jump like that when they get scared, but that bunny doesn't look scared, he looks enthused. That is what we should be talking about, he is almost acting like a player that has just made a winning touchdown.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Kangaroos have been observed jumping over 6 ft high and covering a whopping 40 ft in a single bound.
I would not want to get in kick-boxing match with one of those critters.
edit on 8-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

That rabbit is obviously using P.E.D.'s.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

That rabbit is obviously using P.E.D.'s.

Hare Revitalizer?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It's all about having powerful hind legs that can store and then explosively release energy.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Bunnies can jump like that in the wild. I have seen them jump like that when they get scared, but that bunny doesn't look scared, he looks enthused. That is what we should be talking about, he is almost acting like a player that has just made a winning touchdown.

I've seen horny jack-rabbits jumping and doing aerial gymnastics similar to that.
The female rabbits get all ga-ga over that kind of thing and want to make babies.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The "Bath". LMBO! Only time I had a wrist busted by a dog. Yes critters have memory. I now carry oodles of treats for bath time. Actual Bacon work the best

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I thought beezer would be here to weigh in on this.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That's natural lagomorph hind legs, very powerful. Plus that it's wild, startled and skidding around on the turf.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Had a wild hare up his ass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join