It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil pulling anyone doing it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I have for a while now, read about it in a magazine it's suppose to be a magic detox but not had any major benefits other than my dentist telling me I have excellent mouth hygiene. strangely enough though it is good for a hangover

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Can you briefly explain what "oil pulling" is. Thnaks

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

It helps some people it depends on what product you use sesame seed oil due to its smaller molecular structure can clean your blood due to the sublingual effect.

One very effective way of repairing your teeth Is to use Tri Sodium Phosphate as an oil pulling technique, 20 days straight and you would not need to visit the dentist, make sure you get the genuine TSP as they have replaced it with a synthetic version, TSP remineralises your teeth due to the content of your tooth being around 80% phosphorous apparently also the binding of sodium and the calcium and silica which is excreted in your saliva, if you have the chance also get a Neem tree twig as these are high in dentine and brush your teeth with the twig this is very popular in India.

Oil pulling is where you squeeze an oil between your teeth for around 10-20 minutes a day coconut and sesame are the most successful it is meant to clean your teeth and enter into your blood stream through the upper part of the mouth (sublingual)
edit on 1-9-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphiOil pulling, also known as "kavala" or "gundusha," is an ancient Ayurvedic dental technique that involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for around 20 minutes. This action supposedly draws out toxins in your body, primarily to improve oral health but also to improve your overall health. allegedly!

But is good for a hangover! Don't know why

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I tried it a few years back with sesame oil, the problem I had was setting aside the 20 minutes a day to do it. I did it for a month and didn't see much change so I stopped. I was thinking of giving it another go, and trying something else to pull.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I do it most mornings turned into a routine now, generally I use coconut oil, sesame oil or sunflower tend to rotate them like I said the dentist and hygienist both say my oral hygiene is excellent. From my understanding the easiest way to get toxins in or out of the body is via the mouth as I understand it the oil pulling attracts oils in the body so they come out through the mouth into the oil being pulled bringing toxins out with it. Seems to be a lot about it on the Internet. However, like I said don't feel any benefit.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

One very effective way of repairing your teeth Is to use Tri Sodium Phosphate...

Oil pulling is where you squeeze an oil between your teeth...

...and enter into your blood stream

I’d never before heard of such a “technique” but after reading up on it, I'm really concerned. Please excuse me as I have limited knowledge in respect of biochemistry, but I’ll try my best to explain something.

The most important thing to consider here is that the mouth is a haven for bacteria and other microbes.

A practical application of the compound is its use in gene transfection. The calcium ions can make a cell competent to allow exogenous genes to enter the cell by diffusion. A heat shock afterwards then invokes the cell to repair itself.

So, hold on a moment. If anybody would like to correct me on this if I’m wrong the please do so! Am I right in saying that this technique is capable of fusing a micro-organism with human DNA and therefore potentially giving rise to severe illness? I dread to imagine what the consequence might be if somebody does this whilst having an existing infection, especially something along the lines of Tuberculosis. I'm talking about a very serious cancer worry, even more so when considering TSP is present in cow’s milk.

Now, this is worth taking note of...

Calcium triphosphate is used to remove fluoride from water in water filtration systems.

I'm assuming this is pretty much chelating. As it happens, there can be beneficial effects if somebody’s mouth is already clean and if their immune system is good. However, the irony here is that there would really be no need whatsoever to undertake such a practice if the body is happy enough already.

There’s another consideration... fungal infections. If somebody has a systemic yeast infection then I’m wondering just what might happen if significant fermentation is taking place within the body... when combined with a phosphate. Never mind disease, that’s a freakin’ weapon! I could go into more detail but I won’t.

Anyway, please read up on this subject...

Wikipedia.org - Transfection
edit on 2nd September 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We have an older, but still active thread on oil pulling here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts and experiences to that thread.

Closed.

top topics

join