It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nukes Hoax: Have we all been lied to?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IN FACT I bet we have stronger worse weappons on paper than nukes for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
IN FACT I bet we have stronger worse weappons on paper than nukes for sure.

No we dont. There are no quantum weapons or zero point field weaspons. Lets not be silly.

No, im not being sarcastic

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
"History is written the victors" is true, but in a free society it is historians and academics who write it up and not politicians, as is the case in (er) China for example. Therefore, in the liberal West the history is at least accurate, although happy to be entertained by contrary views!

As the OP. I think that you have stumbled on a gold mine of revisionism.

Where does this free society exist?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

ANTI matter weapons?
Cobalt weapons?
JUST to name 2 WE DO know they can do,in theory.
Scalar interferrometric systems are almost out and I bet we have ALL kinds of illegal orbital stuff up there.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For those who think nukes are a hoax...tell that to these people.

They are real...very real.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If you understand physics, you would know antimatter weapons are FAR FAR FAR more advanced than we are and we have zero means of making them currently.

i have no idea what cobalt weapons are, but they sound like some silly conspiracy, like red mercury.

Illegal orbital stuff...sure. To spy on and MAYBE blow other sats apart...But worse than a nuclear bomb? No, not even close.

Look, i like to stay grounded in reality. Feel free to imagien that somewhere they have Loki's staff and can use it anytime they want...ill leave you to it.

Right, im off home.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If you understand physics, you would know antimatter weapons are FAR FAR FAR more advanced than we are and we have zero means of making them currently.

i have no idea what cobalt weapons are, but they sound like some silly conspiracy, like red mercury.

Illegal orbital stuff...sure. To spy on and MAYBE blow other sats apart...But worse than a nuclear bomb? No, not even close.

Look, i like to stay grounded in reality. Feel free to imagien that somewhere they have Loki's staff and can use it anytime they want...ill leave you to it.

Right, im off home.

Actually Cobalt 60 is easy to make a weapon from, getting it is the hard part. But it can be synthesized by stripping electrons from nickle. Just google cobalt 60 nuclear weapon and then worry. I could build a cobalt 60 bomb in my garage for crying out loud. (note: to NSA types I AM NOT PLANNING A BOMB, just pointing out how easy it actually is with that material.)

www.epa.gov...
edit on 26-8-2015 by sycomix because: Added link

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread or not, but this is an old conspiracy theory actually. I remember reading this novel decades ago...honestly, it was a pretty interesting concept and well done.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
I could build a cobalt 60 bomb in my garage for crying out loud.

No you cannot. You still need a fission/fusion device to irradiate the cobalt.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Not as far as you think. There was an interesting breakthrough in the 90s that went black after they realized what they had. There were a number of speeches given about it first though.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As mentioned making cobalt 60 does not require much more that a small supply of nickle, as you strip electron from the nickel you are in effect decaying it into cobalt 60, it doesn't take much to strip away electrons. could be done with crap from radio shack and walmart. all you have to do is find a receptive compatible metal, silver should do fine. when you remove the electrons from the donor metal nickel decaying it into cobalt 60 you effectively turn the silver into cadmium. just look at the relative electro-negativity per metal and then fathom passing an arc across two anodes in such a fashion. Poof cobalt 60 for a bomb on the cheap cheap. Ohh and cadmium left over to make more batteries for... whatever.

upon thinking it over I think I have the metals backwards, the silver donates to the nickel.
edit on 26-8-2015 by sycomix because: further thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

You still need a fission/fusion device to irradiate the cobalt. You gonna whip one of those up in the garage too?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Americium is easy enough to come by, so yeah sure why not, ohh or tritium, come on man the list of usable material to irradiate a sample is not hard to come by. You ever see what happens when you put 25 curies of tritium in a microwave? (hint: it looks cool from a distance) Rudimentary nuclear tech is not by means complicated to build, like I said crap from radio shack and walmart, ohh and maybe a self powered exit sign or a few smoke detectors.

See link for ease of access to uranium. (ohh and most anyone can make a centrifuge)
unitednuclear.com...
edit on 26-8-2015 by sycomix because: added link.

unitednuclear.com... WOW Didn't they get all glitchy over Iran or somebody having yellow cake??? Dude I can order this crap online.
edit on 26-8-2015 by sycomix because: Cool you can order Yellow Cake Uranium Online!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
most of you fall for the oldest lye, the bible!
US fire bombed All Japan citys constantly.
they all look't like they had a nuc dropt on them.
all that fire! the japs Would have burns on them!!!
and you just say hoax...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
most of you fall for the oldest lye, the bible!
US fire bombed All Japan citys constantly.
they all look't like they had a nuc dropt on them.
all that fire! the japs Would have burns on them!!!
and you just say hoax...

Ummm What???? You are not making any sense at all...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When I look at human history, when you are awake, you see we are still primates and from there you will see the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
Da nile ain't just a river in Africa.

Has it occurred to the obviously young and ignorant youtube video narrator that the military set up test sites to detonate nuclear bombs? Obviously those trees are in a straight line because they were planted for testing purposes. This young man spends too much time on the internet and not enough time in the real world where common sense is learned.

You will never find truth on the internet, if you thirst for it enough go outside and discover it yourself. Any others means is just regurgitating nonsense from someone elses experiences.

I just want to put it out there, my old grand dad, he's dead now died of tumors and cancer, was a field engineer in the RAAF back in the day. one of his jobs he said was building the test sites at Maralinga.
He said that the "white coats" would come in with surveyors and scale it out and they would build it, it was just like a town, some said it was based on a real town.
Anyway after the test they would come back in the "white coats " tested the damage and they had to pull it all down and remove it.
I couldnt get much more out of him besides they couldnt eat, drink or smoke on site as they would ingest the radiation he said,
but most ignored this and died early on in thier life.
edit on 26-8-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Interesting point he makes about how he told that the nuclear material and tech where shipped to Russia four years after Hiroshima/japan.

Same as with WWII where the US gave weapons and tech to the Russians and before the war started helped Hitler/Germany. And after WII the cold war of course.

Kinda like with Iraq/Afghanistan/terrorists. First selling weapons to Iraq helping to fight Iran. Then starting a war against Iraq. Then funding and arming rebels/terrorists. Millions dead, unknown how many wounded, unknown how many displaced etc etc.
Really in this time they can still do this crap because we are the ''good'' guys.

I do believe in 1 big conspiracy, a really big one- a world government.. for the most part already in place.
But still creating this illusion nations are against nations, but most of them being controlled by the same powers already for a long time.

edit on 26-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

You need over 1,500 pounds of uranium ore to make enough enriched uranium for one bomb, plus a cascade of centrifuges, you are not building one in your garage next to your Craftsmen tool box.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
Interesting point he makes about how he told that the nuclear material and tech where shipped to Russia four years after Hiroshima/japan.

We did not have to share anything with the Soviets, they had infiltrated the Manhattan Project from the outset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join