It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX to Trump: You Owe Megyn Kelly an Apology!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Can you pull up and show Kelly's degree in ??? I want to know her level of education please. I'm sure Mr. Trumps is all over the net by now...where is hers.
(( I hope I am being neutral here( i hope it comes off as such), since you chose to defender her, please show her credentials))

How can you claim to be neutral when you ASK ME for Kelly's credentials and then "assume" that Donald's are available all over the net?

AB has answered your questions.

But I am NOT a fan of Megyn Kelly and I'm defending her because I think Trump is attacking her like a bully. I don't particularly like either of them, but I can separate that from my view of the situation.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: YeahYea4
1) Ill never go back and quote stuff that you only want to argue...

Well, when you make a claim and can't back it up, it doesn't surprise me that you don't want to continue the discussion.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is a brilliant set up to insure the largest-watched political interview with a presidential candidate EVER.
24 million viewers would not be an impossibility.

Say what you will about him, but Trump is a tactical genius...and Roger Ailes didn't build the most popular news network by not being business savvy. Megyn Kelly only stands to gain...as does Trump and FOX.

You know, you could very well be right. And if you are, I would have to agree that it's brilliant on all sides. I'm not ready to take your position quite yet, but yeah, that would be good for everyone involved. But not the country.

Thanks for bringing that possibility to light!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Just let them fight over it. IMO it isn't worth taking sides with either of them the whole thing is a sad joke.

LOL! After what IAMTAT brought forth, I think that may just be the agenda. To make Trump, FOX and Kelly the talk of the Entertain-News landscape. And now, with Jorge Ramos getting in on the scene, it's becoming a free-for-all! LOL!

It's highly entertaining and I'm enjoying the hell out of it! Like a bad car accident, I can't NOT watch!

I didn't mean to "take sides" in a one-on-one. Megyn Kelly is as much a "fine journalist" as I am! I have a problem with Trump's behavior toward most people and that's what this thread was about. I agree with WeRpeops here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Donald was born into wealth and is USED to getting his way. If he doesn't, he fights. He CANNOT handle criticism or confrontation. He's thin-skinned. He's insecure. That's at the heart of every Bully. He blames everyone else for his own faults. He doesn't know how to admit that he was wrong and simply apologize.

But yeah, I'm enjoying the show. And if Donald somehow manages to become our next president, it will be VERY interesting times!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: TheLegend

Megyn still has not apologized for her unprovoked attack in front of millions to try and sabotage him.

That wasn't an unprovoked attack. That was a tough question. She asked Kasich about having a gay daughter, she asked Walker about abortion in the case of rape, incest or the life of the mother. Trump is not a victim of the debate. He's just the only one who got pissed and took it personally.

None of his insults she listed had anything to do with being female. They were all asexual. They were mostly towards 1 person in particular and in retaliation. And he insulted men more than women. Thus her question wasn't "tough", it was blatantly disingenuous and purposely worded to make it appear like he has a sexist agenda towards anyone with a labia.

Here's a scenario. You call 5 people in a room "idiots", but 1/5 happens to be a woman. And you have an entertainment feud going with a comedian woman and have called her a "slob" etc. before (all the while insulting men 10x more, so it's not like you're out to get women).... So now in front of 24,000,000+ people I ask you this:

"Benevolent Heretic, in the past you've called WOMEN idiots, slobs etc. how do you plan on winning over their votes when you have such a sexist record?"

How would you even answer that? You think that's a fairly worded question without any underlying motive? Ok mate, whatever u say.
edit on 8/26/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

His history of sexist comments has been pointed out to you.

Besides, I'm not suggesting that Megyn Kelly's question should have been asked. I think it was a stupid question. But no worse than some of the others that night. She had underlying motives on ALL the questions I mentioned.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: TheLegend

His history of sexist comments has been pointed out to you.

Besides, I'm not suggesting that Megyn Kelly's question should have been asked. I think it was a stupid question. But no worse than some of the others that night. She had underlying motives on ALL the questions I mentioned.

I am willing to bet Trump appears on The Kelly File within two weeks.

Niether ego could leave that many viewers on the Table.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

So basically Megyn Kelly is doing her job. I was surprised when I saw her asking Trump hard questions at the debate. I didn't think Fox News would do that.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Trump sure makes journalists' jobs easier. It's not like you have to ferret out his flaws, he waves them around like a sash on one of his Miss Universe contestants. It would be great if everyone in public life did that, but actually, it doesn't seem to make much difference to a lot of people. Once people get the idea that they're a 'fan' of someone, they have a tendency to ignore or excuse everything that might cause a recalibration.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

Megyn Kelly is no dunce or puppet. She's pounded on Karl Rove among others, more than once.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Boy, this thread is not seeing the pink elephant in the living room. Ms.Kelly violated every rule when she dropped that stink bomb, about a woman looking better on her knees, but without giving Donald any attribution. I think the previous posters on this thread should look that term up, and how its supposed to work. Then you may understand why Trump went off on her the way he did. Was that incident just the Apprentice's crew, trying to screw around with the Peacock Network's censors??? Ya know, ya gotta test the boundaries, to see what will pass muster.
If so, then those censored out takes, would be a kind of opposition research, kept by the Network honchos themselves, as a bargaining tool to deal with the Trumps', Donald, and Ivanka, future demands. But Donald pulled the Apprentice show, all by himself, as he's related on T.V. in the last week or so. If Ms. Kelly was given this "research" and attacked Donald in the first debate, without vetting it, then she has no business moderating any future one.
With decent attribution, that would still been way below what she signed up to do. She was supposed to be the "moderator" not the "inquisitor".

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
Ms.Kelly violated every rule when she dropped that stink bomb, about a woman looking better on her knees, but without giving Donald any attribution.

Well, I looked it up to be sure I knew what it meant (and I did), but I still don't understand your point. Donald DID say, "That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees", with a sly smirk. It was attributed to him. What are you saying? Source

Was that incident just the Apprentice's crew, trying to screw around with the Peacock Network's censors???

Why does that matter?

If so, then those censored out takes, would be a kind of opposition research,

It was NOT an outtake! It was aired!

But Donald pulled the Apprentice show, all by himself, as he's related on T.V. in the last week or so. If Ms. Kelly was given this "research" and attacked Donald in the first debate, without vetting it, then she has no business moderating any future one.

Really, what are you talking about here? I don't watch Trump's reality shows but have no clue what you're charging Megyn Kelly with.
edit on 8/29/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what Trump says. That's the beauty.

You can't take his money. He doesn't care what you think.

He gets a bunch of Free Passes. Look what he did to CNN yesterday.

Donald is not a Politician. He isn't a scumbag money leech.

Will his "Free Passes" run out....We will see.

Until then "Let's Make America Great Again"...

Cue...."We're Not Going to Take it"

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But this is all just a contrived crisis... propaganda if you will... a final Hail Mary... to derail the Trump train. And I'd say it's failing miserably. What the Fox powers don't seem to understand is that the same folks supporting Trump because they're disgusted and fed up with the corruption and crony capitalism in DC are just as disgusted and fed up with the corruption and yellow journalism by the mainstream media. They're eating this up!

No sympathy for either one from me. They decided to play in the mud.

so you claim to be fed up with journalists, but get angry when they actually ask a candidate questions they SHOULD have to answer. If journalists can't ask a man running for the most important job in the world to explain himself, then what's the point of having journalism? Would you prefer Kelly blowing smoke up his ass like Palin did in her interview?

People who get mad about candidates having to explain themselves make my head want to cave in. You sound like you have your mind made up about who the savior is, and anyone who shakes the saviors credibility is a big bad person. Typical personality cult. If trump can't stand up to the scrutiny he shouldn't be so careless in inviting it.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm not sure exactly what I said that you're referring to... or even nothing at all... so forgive me if I'm not following, but...

I'm totally loving what Trump -- and his supporters!!! -- are doing for the political landscape and election process. Same for Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

People are sick and tired of the status quo -- the politicians, the media, the government, all of it. People may not all see it from the same angle or perspective, but enough people have been stung personally that we need a big shakeup. And that's what Trump and Sanders are doing. The 15 months should be very very interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm not sure exactly what I said that you're referring to... or even nothing at all... so forgive me if I'm not following, but...

I'm totally loving what Trump -- and his supporters!!! -- are doing for the political landscape and election process. Same for Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

People are sick and tired of the status quo -- the politicians, the media, the government, all of it. People may not all see it from the same angle or perspective, but enough people have been stung personally that we need a big shakeup. And that's what Trump and Sanders are doing. The 15 months should be very very interesting.

Trump has undeniably tapped into a frustrated group of American's.

When Trump or Bernie supporters even think Clinton v. Bush.

We all collectively throw up in our mouth's......not just a little either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join