It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence, questions arise about existence of second, private Clinton email server

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server and private email network after she left the State Department, has indicated it transfer – or “transferred” – emails from the original server in 2013, according to The Washington Examiner.

However, Clinton, the front-running Democratic presidential candidate, has suggested that she gave the department 55,000 pages of official emails and deleted roughly 30,000 personal ones in January, which raises the possibility they were culled from a second device.

More evidence, questions arise about existence of second, private Clinton email server

This should be an interesting development. I think Hillary is already finished, but if it is found that she has multiple servers in use that were not disclosed. I firmly believe that she deserves a prison cell. Theres got to be a limit to the amount that you can lie under oath and to federal investigators.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
She has no limit,she is a Clinton,after all.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Funny how some politicians can just be nailed to the wall for a miss step in speaking but others can get away with giving away national secrets.
She deserves a prison cell.
She has been dodging one since Arkansas.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If she left the state department in 2013, does that mean she lost her clearance for that job?
If so, shouldn’t she be held accountable for the transferred emails that she had no authority to retain?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server and private email network after she left the State Department, has indicated it transfer – or “transferred” – emails from the original server in 2013, according to The Washington Examiner.

However, Clinton, the front-running Democratic presidential candidate, has suggested that she gave the department 55,000 pages of official emails and deleted roughly 30,000 personal ones in January, which raises the possibility they were culled from a second device.

This should be an interesting development. I think Hillary is already finished, but if it is found that she has multiple servers in use that were not disclosed. I firmly believe that she deserves a prison cell. Theres got to be a limit to the amount that you can lie under oath and to federal investigators.

You know, I haven't read one thing about "Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server and private email network after she left the State Department" this company being served with orders to hand over information and equipment. If they did their jobs correctly, they would have every character on master backups from Hillary's server. Unless of course, the Clintons paid them handsomely to lose it all. If it can be proven Platte River Networks also have no data to be gleaned from the investigators, it further proves there is a massive cover-up by the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

If this is accurate she probably will see a prison cell for a couple months before Obama pardons her on his way out. That said, I still think it's a very bad idea to prosecute high level people of previous administrations because at that level they're all committing crimes. How do you think the people are going to take this? Bill was impeached over some minor things which all came down to him having an open marriage and if Hillary also sees a jail cell people just won't accept it. You can't use tactics like these against political opponents without ultimately instigating a civil war. No one wants to go die for Hillary but a whole lot of people will fight back when the legal system is used to punish the leaders of an opposing political party.

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
If she left the state department in 2013, does that mean she lost her clearance for that job?
If so, shouldn’t she be held accountable for the transferred emails that she had no authority to retain?

I think she has kept most of her clearance. She currently holds top secret I believe and she's more or less unemployed.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: avgguy

You know, I haven't read one thing about "Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server and private email network after she left the State Department" this company being served with orders to hand over information and equipment. If they did their jobs correctly, they would have every character on master backups from Hillary's server. Unless of course, the Clintons paid them handsomely to lose it all. If it can be proven Platte River Networks also have no data to be gleaned from the investigators, it further proves there is a massive cover-up by the Clintons.

You would be correct on the latter.

"Platte River Networks, the Denver-based company that managed Clinton's email network after she left the State Department in 2013, told the Examiner earlier this month that it had transferred the data from Clinton's original private server later that year.

A Platte River attorney said then that "no useful data" likely remained on the server."

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Civil war? Hard to respond with the T&C ....

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: avgguy

If this is accurate she probably will see a prison cell for a couple months before Obama pardons her on his way out. That said, I still think it's a very bad idea to prosecute high level people of previous administrations because at that level they're all committing crimes. How do you think the people are going to take this? Bill was impeached over some minor things which all came down to him having an open marriage and if Hillary also sees a jail cell people just won't accept it. You can't use tactics like these against political opponents without ultimately instigating a civil war. No one wants to go die for Hillary but a whole lot of people will fight back when the legal system is used to punish the leaders of an opposing political party.

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

I think she has kept most of her clearance. She currently holds top secret I believe and she's more or less unemployed.

Bill was impeached over minor things?Like perjury?Lying to a grand jury? Minor?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Witness tampering ...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Civil War over Hillary? No. But if we start the process of jailing high level members of previous administrations then absolutely. Today it's Hillary, next year it's W and Cheney, then it's Obama, then it's whoever comes after Obama. It is a very slippery slope. This is why Nixon got away with it, Ford knew what the outcome would be and prevent it. The same thing will happen here and Hillary will get a pardon. To do otherwise would be very irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Yes. Minor. It was a question over his sex life not over actions relating to his office. Furthermore the question was asked in front of his wife and child so that he would be incentivized to lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Civil War over Hillary? No. But if we start the process of jailing high level members of previous administrations then absolutely. Today it's Hillary, next year it's W and Cheney, then it's Obama, then it's whoever comes after Obama. It is a very slippery slope. This is why Nixon got away with it, Ford knew what the outcome would be and prevent it. The same thing will happen here and Hillary will get a pardon. To do otherwise would be very irresponsible.

I don't know how you were brought up but in my family you are responsible for your actions. I don't care who you are if you do the crime you do the time. Politician, king, emperor, they are no better than anyone else who has to pay for their actions/crimes. The day you let someone circumvent the law because of their public status is when you enter a slippery slope my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I don't know how you were brought up but in my family you are responsible for your actions. I don't care who you are if you do the crime you do the time. Politician, king, emperor, they are no better than anyone else who has to pay for their actions/crimes. The day you let someone circumvent the law because of their public status is when you enter a slippery slope my friend.

Politics are degenerate and illegal actions happen very often as a way to simply get things done. Once you ok charging one person you will charge them all. There is also a healthy dose of revenge in politics. If Hillary goes to jail there will be a huge push for Cheney and Bush to go to jail based on an illegal war out of revenge. Then there will be a push for Bill Clinton to go to jail, then Condelezza Rice, then Obama, then Powell, then Kerry, and we haven't even touched what will happen in Congress when each side realizes they can jail the opposition until they have a majority and then super majority. There are currently 35 seats that can be considered swing seats in the House. Those seats will be targeted to throw people in jail as each side tries to leverage them for a majority, if you don't think this can happen look back at the tricks played in 2009 when Arlen Specter changed parties, and that was a relatively minor trick.

Yes, it's nice to have a world where all criminals are punished, but due to political expediency it becomes necessary for some people to be above the law some of the time. Hillary falls into that category. The alternative is far worse.
edit on 26-8-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

To do otherwise would be very irresponsible.

Its actually the opposite. It would be a very responsible and honorable thing to do and lead to cleaner politics. It requires some huge sacrifices though.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

WTF? It's irresponsible to charge a criminal with their crime? Why, because they're too corrupt to jail? Screw that, the Hillary thing should be charged and tried.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join