It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas 'seizes Israeli spy dolphin' off Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
That's right , Flipper works for Mossad.
The claim comes from a radio station operated by the IDF which has said Hamas claimes the Dolphin was equipped with spying equipment including cameras but when later asked for confirmation they refused to comment , no comment has been made be Hamas either.

In a report published Wednesday (19 August) on the website of Galatz, a nationwide radio network operated by the IDF, also known as Galei Tzahal or Army Radio, the station claims the dolphin was captured a few weeks ago off the Gaza coast. The report claims that Hamas said the dolphin "was equipped with spy cameras". Hamas did not return IBTimes UK requests for comment by the time of publication.

The IDF responded to a request for information about the source of the report stating that since it was not made by an IDF spokesperson "we have no jurisdiction to provide you with a response." Emails Galatz went unanswered.
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

As to be expected there's not much information available and what there is cannot be verified but I wouldn't rule it out.
So is it all a misunderstanding , a red herring or just a case of a Dolphin off on it's holidays being caught up in a dispute it has no part of ?

Only time will tell.

edit on 20-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was just [click click] minding my damn business. Looking for [click] mackerel. Swimming around. [click] Innocent dolphin stuff. Who's this 'Mossad' you speak of?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

How would they know he was a Mossad Dolphin and not a US Marine Dolphin, or a Russian Dolphin?

Although I guess the Russians supposedly stopped their sea animal training..

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I knew they couldn't be trusted, its Dolphins and Monkeys.

Not sure if they work together as I have never spotted a Monkey with a Dolphin, but I knew it.

I also include orangutang, chimp, gorilla, ape and any other version of it. Bottle nose Dolphins are the leaders and I think chimpanzee are the monkey version.

Nothing to do with Isreal IMO

edit on 20 8 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I didn't know KKKKKmas had a Navy to spy on?

How does one go about arresting a spy Dolphin? Maybe It didn't get caught but switched sides? Animals are smarter than Mossad thinks.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

...and you can quote em' [spit]

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
i'm going out on a limb here and going to say it was the size of his bottlenose that gave him away!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So Flipper is a traitorous bastitch???

What next? Lassie Is caught dealing milkbones and catnip in front of the elementary school???

My whole life has been a lie.

edit on 8/20/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So long and thanks for all the fish!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Flipper the Zionist Spy.

Haha! Well anything is possible. They have used animals militarily in the past.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"Son of a b*tch, i'm sick of these dolphins.."

- Steve Zissou

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Could it be one of these dolphins?

www.theguardian.com...

I'm glad I put my coffee down before I started to reading the thread titles, It would've been annoying smelling coffee all day. Was definitely a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here they just place a boat, the more visible you are the less people care. Art of deception, magic trick

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Word is Seal Team Six is en route for a rescue.

Yes, I know that was otterly ridiculous. I did it on porpoise.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Reminds me of when ISIS executed pigeons for spying not too long ago.....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't think Lassie has gone over, but your life is in peril if the Israelis capture and tag you. See the Israeli "spy" vultures captured in Sudan and Saudi Arabia.

Basically, from what the MSN article on the Israeli spy dolphin seems to indicate that if you are a critter caught and tagged as part of an Israeli wildlife study, you are in danger of being prosecuted for espionage by Israel's neighbors should you be caught wearing the tags.

Isn't this the type of story that qualifies as "weird stuff" that doesn't happen in the US?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They will probably flip her make her work for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
for just a few fish, a dolphin will betray you!

top topics

join