It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want everyone to believe that there's only 1 truth (the pyramid/the slave-master hierarchy)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I already answered you here: Link to other thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

" Thought Governs the Universe" is my own personal signature and does not mean what you have interpreted it to mean
It would be mind over matter if you like and not the reverse

The Mark of Illuminati and it's meaning is how I have described it

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"Thought Governs The Universe" is connected to another organisation of who I will not disclose

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The same way the video demonstrates there is only
one truth at the end of that race, not mine, not yours
and not possessed by anyone. THE only truth being
Secretariat was the winner of the Belmont stakes for
1973 and also the winner of the triple crown for 1973.
And that truth will live forever. And it will be the same
at the end of our race. One truth for all is just common
sense. What that truth is, remains arguable. But even
logic dictates that what ever the after death truth was
for John? It was the same truth for Martin, Bobby and
Abraham as well. The truth is we were all born into
this physical existence. How does that truth become
my truth but you could have a seperate SCREEEEEESCH
no, woe wait a minute! That would just be bullsh#t.
Who have you been listenening too, cause he's been
jerk'n your chain.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Things you don't believe/understand sounds like BS. Just because something is true to you doesn't mean it's true to everyone.

We are free and making our own realities.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Good luck with that!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: randyvs

Things you don't believe/understand sounds like BS. Just because something is true to you doesn't mean it's true to everyone.

We are free and making our own realities.

Go light a fire and stick your hand in it and tell yourself you won't get burned and see how well you can make your own reality.

Get back to me with that.

Or tell yourself you can live off of light alone ... like a plant. Get back to me on that one.

Reality is a harsh mistress.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you believe reality is harsh then that will be your reality/truth, not everyone's. To some people, their reality is peaceful.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

>Symbols mean whatever the viewer believes
>It doesn't mean what you think

Mind explaining yourself?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If you believe reality is harsh then that will be your reality/truth, not everyone's. To some people, their reality is peaceful.

My reality is quite peaceful enough, but then again, I don't go around thinking I can make it up either. It is what it is. All I control is how I react to it.

If a train is coming, nothing will happen to me unless I choose to stand in front of it choosing to believe that I create my own reality. The truth is that the train will keep coming and I will be run over no matter what I might prefer to believe.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

There have been people who died a brought themselves back to life, healing their own cancer like Anita Moorjani. Nothing is impossible unless you believe it is.

Of course, if you believe something is impossible then it is true for you since you create your own reality.

The truth is that the train will keep coming and I will be run over no matter what I might prefer to believe.

Your truth. Your belief. There have been people who walked into danger and survived even though it was extremely unlikely. They had faith.

Now, if you're going around putting yourself in danger on purpose saying, "let me see if this belief/faith thing works", that itself shows a lack of faith, therefore my advice is that people should not put themselves in life-threatening situation on purpose to test the power of belief/faith.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pianoasis

I have posted The Official description of what the Illuminati symbol means
You are free to believe whatever you want

Some see the symbol and believe it means something else in other words
As with the example of the Swastika
People believe it to be a Nazi symbol yet in truth it has a more ancient meaning
edit on 20-8-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No disrespect intended here guy but let me ask you this, why should any of us take you seriously or believe anything you say? I mean if you are a "true representative" of the "Illuminati" if such an organization exists then you must be a truly low ranking member if your duties include spreading your gospel here to us lowly plebs, right?

I guess I'm saying that even if I believed that you are who you say you are then it would be hard to take you seriously as you must be pretty low on the totem pole.

To your credit however I will say that if the entire world held some of the views you preach then maybe just maybe we could start to make some real change for the better.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I like Christians that state America is/was a Christian nation. It's cute. Though christians regarded Egyptians heritics, they still, Christians in all their infinite wisdom, put a pyramid on the dollar bill. Silly Christians.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

No disrespect intended here guy but let me ask you this, why should any of us take you seriously or believe anything you say? I mean if you are a "true representative" of the "Illuminati" if such an organization exists then you must be a truly low ranking member if your duties include spreading your gospel here to us lowly plebs, right?

I guess I'm saying that even if I believed that you are who you say you are then it would be hard to take you seriously as you must be pretty low on the totem pole.

To your credit however I will say that if the entire world held some of the views you preach then maybe just maybe we could start to make some real change for the better.

Doubt everything I post if you wish it is your choice
I am not asking you to believe me

Imagine what ever you wish of me
It changes nothing

But do not make this personal ... I will not reply in kind
Let us stick to the topic of the thread

The Pyramid and the Eye ... the symbol of the Illuminati

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Which you claim to represent so I'm asking what makes you believable. Do not try to dismiss me by speaking in vague generalities then making claims that I am personally attacking you because i'm not.

I'm asking a question that you seem to be unable or unwilling to answer. I'm only speaking in regards to what I can read and not making assumptions about you.

ou are just some stranger behind a computer screen to me, but I am curious still the same. Again what makes you an expert on the all seeing eye and pyramid, I would like to know.

edit on CDTThu, 20 Aug 2015 15:17:31 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago20-05:00Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:17:31 -050017 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 20 Aug 2015 15:18:04 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago20-05:00Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:18:04 -050018 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have simply stated I am a member of the Illuminati and posted
an explanation of what the symbol in question represents

You can read this for yourself @ www.illuminatiofficial.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I have simply stated I am a member of the Illuminati and posted
an explanation of what the symbol in question represents

You can read this for yourself @ www.illuminatiofficial.org...

Oh okay cool, those guys. Well in that case can you tell them to stop emailing me. I don't want to buy the book or the necklace, thanks sincerely.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Perhaps the eye on pyramid is the eye of ra which represents the senses, smell, sight, thought,hearing, taste and touch not spiritualism nor the inner eye. Which makes sense given that we are ruled in a society that pushes materialism above all else.
edit on 20 8 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If what you say is true
Unsubscribe from their email list

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join