It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangkok Bomber Captured?: They say he is American.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I know...Alternative news sites and a lot of them are now reporting this.

newswatchreport.com...
www.liveleak.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...

Bangkok bomb: Two more suspects in CCTV footage as 'unnamed foreigner' wanted - live updates
More Here:
Now stating 2 more suspects with foreign suspect.

A few key points they are focusing on.

The passport has him at 46 yrs of age. Doesn't look like it.
Burns on his arms. Who knows.
From Virginia. Interesting.

More pics here: www.blogsocial.net...

Not too much more right now but I'm sure this will gain some traction as the day progresses.

As always, take this with a grain of salt until more facts roll in.

Jude

edit on 19-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
He definitely looks like he's in his early 20's could it be his dads passport he used?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProleUK
He definitely looks like he's in his early 20's could it be his dads passport he used?

Always a possibility.

Jude

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Time for China to start a war against at those who harbor these terrorists.
(edit; oops just realized this is Thailand).

edit on 19-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Maybe its just me but the guy in the yellow t shirt, the bomber, looks too skinny compared to that guy.

Edit also the chin seems to be different in shape and length, wrong guy I think
edit on 19-8-2015 by ProleUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I dunno, if this is the passport, then the picture, imo, does not match the images being shown of the individual currently in custody, and a signature with a smiley-face is suspect too.

link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
Time for China to start a war against at those who harbor these terrorists.

The entire world should obviously classify any Americans abroad as potential suspects of any crime in their respective countries. Just the friendly countries, the ones that are with them, or else against them.

link   

Maybe its just me but the guy in the yellow t shirt, the bomber, looks too skinny compared to that guy.

There are other issues as well but they're focusing on the burns and a false passport for suspicion. Reports say 2 other accomplices so at this time the news is coming in bit by bit and pics, evidence can be tampered, lost or...

We all know how it goes.

Jude

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The few sites that originated this story (Thai users on FB and Heavy) had wrote that it was a suspect with a fake American passport, as the alleged bomber they identified via Facebook looked nothing like his claimed American PP. Keep in mind these are FB users who think that a fellow FB user looked like the bombing suspect caught on video - so that is who "they" are.

link to claimed passport photo

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I dunno, if this is the passport, then the picture, imo, does not match the images being shown of the individual currently in custody, and a signature with a smiley-face is suspect too.

It does seem strange.

If he was found with it he has some explaining to do. The smiley face may be a sig that looks like it I guess.

Virginia is the point I'm curious about. Seems either too perfect or ...

Jude

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
The few sites that originated this story (Thai users on FB and Heavy) had wrote that it was a suspect with a fake American passport, as the alleged bomber they identified via Facebook looked nothing like his claimed American PP. Keep in mind these are FB users who think that a fellow FB user looked like the bombing suspect caught on video - so that is who "they" are.

link to claimed passport photo

I made sure to ask people to take a wait-and see approach in the OP for this among other reasons.

Jude

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

There are other issues as well but they're focusing on the burns and a false passport for suspicion. Reports say 2 other accomplices so at this time the news is coming in bit by bit and pics, evidence can be tampered, lost or...

We all know how it goes.

Jude

There sure as hell are other issues! Who was the geezer taking the video of the suspect, because it was not an accidental pick-up, the video is concentrated on the suspect.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
According to BBC Thai police have released a detailed sketch of the man suspected of planting the bomb.
edit on 8192015 by BobbyRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
And here people were telling me in the original thread that the video was overexposed, which is why he was "whiter" than he really was... I knew he was some nerdy looking white guy...

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I posted something about this on the main thread yesterday but didn't want to link to the story as it seemed very much to be a witch hunt led by thai teens on Facebook. Which now you can clearly see it is. Reminded me of the Boston bomber Internet witch hunt

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
He was released!

After a quick check, he's not their man. Sent packing with a smile and a handshake. #BangkokBlast

I was right, call me Shelock. Ha ha

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
And here people were telling me in the original thread that the video was overexposed, which is why he was "whiter" than he really was... I knew he was some nerdy looking white guy...

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

And here people are telling you that it was this American guy, and just like that you belive it? Without even reading the contents of the thread....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
With the name S Fahl listed on the passport, I bet that stands for Sorcha Fahl. In that case it's definitely fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

USA USA USA!

O wait oops.

Maybe someone needs to invade America for harboring terrorists and having WMD's

edit on 19-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join