It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Illuminati Commercial 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Didn't know if anyone else on ATS had seen this ?

Below is the link,

But the premise of the commercial shows the MTV logo *giant m", with "Is MTV Run By The Illuminati?"...

Then the "M" flips over and in the triangular portion of the upside down "M" a right-side up triangle appears with an "all seeing eye" in it , and "You Decide" is printed on the screen.

This commercial is aired by MTV.

A poke by MTV at us due to all the "conspiracies" surrounding them and masons, etc., or maybe an outright advertisement???

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-8-2015 by LrBc1275 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LrBc1275

I don't want my mtv.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that Mtv still existed?

Perhaps it's a last ditch effort to try to stay relevant in today's society.

edit on 17-8-2015 by network dude because: added video link

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The you tube video is from January 2015....but i saw this on MTV on Thursday Aug. 13, 2015. I dont watch it very often so I dont know if this is a regular commercial or what.
Either way just a little weird.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
dank memes cant melt steel beams

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Question is, to me it seems that the little triangle with the eye is added by some one other than them? don't get me wrong, in a firm believer that the run that station and then sum....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
People are not forced to watch TV, just that they choose to, and it's not that TV is necessarily bad, it's just what the masses consider entertainment is terrible and is capable of lobotomizing people lol, i love Only Fools And Horses, History Channel(better than watching meet the z-listers) South Park(yes i said it), TV is not all bad, you just need to watch what you watch, and always remember, they are not forcing you to watch it

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

OMG. as an American in America, No One has ever heard of Only Fools and Horses and any mention of Del Boy goes right over peoples heads.

That was quality television.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: christoph
dank memes cant melt steel beams

damn lol.

I like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

They don't make em like that anymore

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think that video might be reaching a bit, I don't give a network that airs crap like Teen Mom and the kardashians near enough credit to be involved with something as well thought out as an Illuminate. Pure BS, because we all know snookie is a mind control tool right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

the real question is do people still watch MTV?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I think a lot of younger people do (13-20 if I had to guess)

Useless, talentless, thoughless shows:

Catfish

Teen Mom

Faking It

Awkward

etc, etc,

And to answer that question: "YES" it seems like people do still watch it, the average show on that channel (after a brief search) is about 4 years and running. So I think the real question is who still watches it ??

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Like nobody knows it is a Grotesque Enterprise.

"MTV, Get Off the Air"
-Jello Biafra, a longtime ago

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It also apparently aired 33 minutes in to the show and W is also symbolic being the 23rd letter.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I haven't watched MTV in years. M is my favorite letter.
I think the last year I watched it much was the year KISS unmasked themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You folks are aware there is an entire meme subculture going on out there surrounding finding "Illuminati triangle eyes" in everything with the angles necessary to put the symbol in correct?

My favorite was the triangular chips in a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos as being DEFINITIVE PROOF.

Face it.

We are everywhere.

edit on 8/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: shenanigans!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Rut Row Waggy: E ye

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It seems like MTV is mocking people who believe MTV is run by the Illuminati and are vocal supporters of the theory that mtv/music talent are controlled by the Illuminati. I'm pretty sure they have multiple similar commercials like the one asking if the VMA's are controlled by the Illuminati and they point out all the triangles in the word "VMAS". Cartoon network commercials, multiple Seth Macfarlane shows, and plenty of other sources of popular culture have made fun of conspiracy believers/conspiracy theories/people believing they are also involved in the conspiracy theory. It's no secret that the vigilant christian, vigilant citizen, people like Fritz Springmeier , Christopher Hudson (the guy who was did those videos with the kid from Two and A Half Men), and countless religious leaders/people have been quite a bit of money/fame from criticizing their work, so it seems like MTV is having some fun at the people I listed expense and kind of getting back at them. Let's be honest there is a lot of humor and views when it comes to making fun of some of things conspiracy believers say. Rock N Roll stars, Aleister Crowley, and other people who are labeled rebellious/different did similar antics to get under the skin of their critics (like the people who believed/pushed the idea that listening to certain music would make kids worship Satan/go commit mass shootings).
edit on 18-8-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Illuminati is a belief nothing more, but strange things do manifest in certain situations, i could sit here and tell you how i feel gas lighting came about, and it is a strange story, but things pop out of the imagination that if looked at in a way could be true to the naked eye but like normal there's always more to the story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join