It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving the moon landing was a hoax - John Young is caught 'bare handed'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If we didn't land on the moon you bet your sweet a#$ the Russians would have exposed it.
After all, they were watching intently with very high satellites.

It's a compression glove.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

what if Columbus faked his journey to the new world!!

I see a new thread on the horizon.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

There is no bare hand. It is clearly gloved.

I believe this thread belongs in the HOAX bin, along with all the others.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

It would be a hoax if there was a CGI bare hand. There is isn't.
Someone seeing something that isn't there is not a hoax. It's just delusion and Skunk Works is an appropriate forum for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, you're right. Darn.

Maybe they want us to think they're having a delusion though. Hmmmmm. No, thinking about this is giving me a headache.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Jeez, Phage. I don't know what's worse: the fact that you HAD to work so hard putting this to bed...

...or that you took the effort.

I'm glad you did, though. I was gonna just give in and Google the OP a list of in network optometrists.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 9teen

It was put to bed quite early.
As far as convincing the OP? That didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Put down that crack pipe & go take a cold shower.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: turbonium1

I was confused because it is so skin-tight, that it looks exactly like a bare hand.
No. It doesn't.

He should be wearing pressurized gloves, right?

How much do you think the gloves (and suits) were pressurized?
www.hq.nasa.gov...

This alone in this thread deserves a star.Only Phage could find the owners manual for a spacesuit worn on the moon.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx
The link has been posted a number of times on a number of occasions.
I don't think I'm the first to have done so.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Did you watch the video? At 04:25
youtu.be...

Notice how he's talking about electronics and not humans? Electronics have gotten much smaller in the past 40 years meaning they're far more susceptible to radiation.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I was militant in my defense of nasa and its achievements until I finally set aside all my programming and looked at the evidence with fresh eyes.. I'm still a believer that the earth is a sphere and we went to the moon.. I'm just not as sure anymore and I wouldn't be crushed if we found out it was all lies..

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

and looked at the evidence with fresh eyes..

It would probably be off topic...but in short...which "evidence" shook your belief ?
edit on 17-8-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Nasa's own photographs for starters.. There's the famous one taken on the moon with a 3/4 earth in the background.. I put it in Photoshop and highlighted the picture.. A square block formed around the earth.. Clear sign of photo tampering.

The fact that there are no stars visible anywhere in space.. Ya ya ,I heard all the reasons why but there is a Russian photo taken by a lander or orbiter on the moon with thousands of stars in the background.. That photo was from the late 60's early 70's..

The horizon on the moon.. Examine it carefully, it looks fake, altered.. Pictures of the earth, nasa's own pics has large discrepancies in the size and shape of the continents.. Time lapse photography of the earths rotation where there is no cloud movement what so ever.. , same patterns in cloud formations on the earth..

NASA interviews where it seems scripted and if a question is asked that's outside of the script.. There's a definite stumbling from the scientist. He should have intimate knowledge here, nothing should trip him up where the science is concerned.. Recent comments from NASA concerning the vanallen belt.. It goes on and on..

I don't have time to link everything, I was ask d what it was that got me wondering. If your truly serious about truth.. You should question everything and test these things for yourself..

NASA was basically created from the remnants of project paper clip .. So, a bunch of nazi occultist is my link to the truth?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

That screenshot of the video is with the glove on as the video states. Just to clearify that you are not using the right screenshot, the part where he is supposed to be bare handed is when he has his hand on the other astronaut's shoulder.

But I think that John does not take his glove off

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

Nasa's own photographs for starters.. There's the famous one taken on the moon with a 3/4 earth in the background.. I put it in Photoshop and highlighted the picture.. A square block formed around the earth.. Clear sign of photo tampering.

Sure because photoshop was available during the Apollo missions.

The fact that there are no stars visible anywhere in space.

Really?

I guess you can see them from space.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I see the problem here...

What the OP meant was that Young had "bear" hands not "bare" hands. That's why he couldn't have gone to the moon.

It's the switches and controls of the Apollo equipment, you see.... Designed for people. Not bears

Hope this clears up the confusion

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
If we didn't land on the moon you bet your sweet a#$ the Russians would have exposed it.
After all, they were watching intently with very high satellites.

It's a compression glove.

Exactly. I'm a Brit who to be honest despises America but only a fool would think that it was hoaxed. It would have required tens of thousands of people to be involved in the hoax. The USSR had KGB spies employed all over the USA to gain any intel they could on even the most mundane simplistic of things.

There's no way in hell tens of thousands of people could lie, especially without the KGB intercepting that it was a hoax and they would have revelled in exposing it.

Don't get me wrong, the USA would have faked it if they knew they'd get away with it ,but at a time like that the huge propaganda defeat it would have caused at such a delicate point in history would make it a risk they'd never be foolish enough to take.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Definitely a gloved hand. But, if you look closely, his fly is open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join